•  

Andi H

Thank you, Sonja.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

barbie

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 09, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
Your country looks beautiful Barbie!! And you look great too

My country was once beautiful, but nowadays air pollution is a serious problem. We call it microdust here. It is widespread through all of the Far East Asia region. In summer, it should be clean, but we had dust storms this week.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Oh why not, it's been ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Rowan Rue on June 09, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

You look really good, love all the tats and the pink hair.
  •  

yayo

There's looking like a woman and then looking like a biological female—you fall in the latter category.
  •  

Angélique LaCava

i havnt seen you  post in so long. You look great. How long have you been on hrt now?
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Ok I saw the pic yesterday and thought you were q non binary cis female. But after the replies above I realized you're MTF?? Wow! You look like a cis woman. Congrats.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Angela Drakken

Long time all,

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: barbie on June 09, 2018, 05:47:06 PM
My country was once beautiful, but nowadays air pollution is a serious problem. We call it microdust here. It is widespread through all of the Far East Asia region. In summer, it should be clean, but we had dust storms this week.

barbie~~

@barbie
Dear Barbie: In spite of the problems with the pollution and micro-dust in your country that you mentioned ... your picture you posted is absolutely beautiful...
Thank you for sharing with all of us.... and even though you are in the picture... far away.... I think that you also look very beautiful too.  Please keep posting your thoughts and your photos as you feel so led.

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look great Rowan and Angela! Two bad ass's X3

And for sure Barbie, that's sucks that pollution is harming the environment of your country. The whole world is going through some scary times in regards to this :/

•  

Sonja

WOW Rowan and Angela - you girls look Fabulous! Love your style X

Sonja.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Angélique LaCava
i havnt seen you  post in so long. You look great. How long have you been on hrt now?

Thanks! Since Nov 2012, and now finally I have SRS, plus a bonus boob job, and Voice surgery all happening this year!
I'm so excited to not be thinking about what I still need to have done.

•  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Charlie Nicki
Ok I saw the pic yesterday and thought you were q non binary cis female. But after the replies above I realized you're MTF?? Wow! You look like a cis woman. Congrats.

Thanks! Lucky genetics, lol.

•  

SammyHatesGreenEggs

I always wondered what this thread was about and finally had some time today to check it out (well, the last three or four pages of it anyhow).

As someone who's relatively early in transition (4 months HRT, no FFS, etc.) you're all a great inspiration! @barbie @Sonja @Rowan Rue and @Angela Drakken great pictures in the last few replies!

Though I don't look as fabulous as everyone else (yet  :)  ), I'd figure I'd join in the fun with a pic from late May-

•  

josie76

Quote from: Angela Drakken on June 11, 2018, 01:19:15 PM
Long time all,

:o wow wow wow pretty lady!  :D Looking fab Angela!

Rowan you do look like you were born full female!

SammyHatesGreenEggs, I think you are off to a great start.  ;)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

IamJoannaAndJohn

Quote from: SammyHatesGreenEggs on June 11, 2018, 07:48:49 PM
I always wondered what this thread was about and finally had some time today to check it out (well, the last three or four pages of it anyhow).

As someone who's relatively early in transition (4 months HRT, no FFS, etc.) you're all a great inspiration! @barbie @Sonja @Rowan Rue and @Angela Drakken great pictures in the last few replies!

Though I don't look as fabulous as everyone else (yet  :)  ), I'd figure I'd join in the fun with a pic from late May-

omg is that your natural hair, sammy?? i love curly/wavy and gz on your hrt journey. i think looks prtty much comes down to genetics and what you do with it whereas confidence is another thing and must be developed. i thnk confidence/esteem are sexier.

not to steal thread but i have known 11/10 transgirls who have 0 confidence/ low esteem and simply couldn't be helped.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 11, 2018, 01:33:54 PM
@barbie
Dear Barbie: your picture you posted is absolutely beautiful...
Thank you for sharing with all of us.... and even though you are in the picture... far away.... I think that you also look very beautiful too.  Please keep posting your thoughts and your photos as you feel so led.

Danielle

Thanks, Danielle. I also hope your new life in your new town goes with a lot of joy.

Yes. My friend who is a professional photographer sometimes takes photos for me. As he specialized in aereal and landscape photos, the background is always beautiful.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 11, 2018, 05:05:12 PM
And for sure Barbie, that's sucks that pollution is harming the environment of your country. The whole world is going through some scary times in regards to this :/

Whenever I visit North/South America or Europe, I envy the clean air there. Here, the major factor was the rapid economic growth of China, generating and transporting microdust eastward, sometimes through the jet stream. About 30 years ago, the sky here was deep blue. Fortunately, the dust retreated yesterday and I could run about 21 km (13 miles) to the downtown.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Angela Drakken on June 11, 2018, 01:19:15 PM
Long time all,

Angela I absolutely love your style and how well you wear it.  Keep rocking girl.
  •