Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Skylar

Quote from: Artesia on June 16, 2018, 11:53:49 PM
You look good.  You have a good foundation to start with.  You already look better than me.  I think I pass on confidence alone.  I feel right...normal....together.  I'm just not a pretty as others, but I'm happy with myself.
Awww Thank you. You're so sweet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

barbie

I went on a business trip to Seoul, staying the night. On Sunday, I woke up very early, taking a subway rain to the airport. Near the subway station, young people still were drinking alcohol in the stree at 5 AM. Yes. I also drunk alcohol with my friends on Saturday, but I went to sleep at 9 PM as I was tired. It is unbelievable that these young guys can drink until the morning.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sonja

@barbie great photos - the photo on the plane is great!

Sonja.
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Angela Drakken

•  

Harley Quinn

Damn Angela! Red eyeshadow is hot! Who'd have thunk it?
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Harley Quinn on June 18, 2018, 08:49:36 AM
Damn Angela! Red eyeshadow is hot! Who'd have thunk it?
Lol I cant take credit. I stole this look from the bass player of Deadstar Assembly.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Sonja on June 17, 2018, 08:35:57 PM
@barbie great photos - the photo on the plane is great!

Sonja.

Thanks, Sonja. Yes. I am a frequent traveller, taking air flight more than 100 times every year as I reside in an island.

Summer is coming, and it is time for wearing high-heel sandals. Although it is tricky to walk down with heels in stairs, I sometimes wear high heel sandals. I need to pratice walking on heels again for this summer.

Cheers,

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Devlyn

Nice, Kim!  It's good to put a face to the name. :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Andi H

Looking thru photos, I had to share this contrast.  Can't believe I was that guy!

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Andi H on June 21, 2018, 06:36:48 AM
Looking thru photos, I had to share this contrast.  Can't believe I was that guy!

I could believe that you were his sister. He has that typical untreated transwoman scowl, though.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Andi H

Quote from: Dee Marshall on June 21, 2018, 08:30:19 AM
I could believe that you were his sister. He has that typical untreated transwoman scowl, though.

Interestingly said!  That's great[emoji3]

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Andi H on June 21, 2018, 09:26:04 AM
Interestingly said!  That's great[emoji3]

I used to see it in the mirror a lot. People would tell me to smile and I would say "I am smiling."

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

barbie

I tried wearing a tiny amount of foundation while travelling.

Just stopped at a beauty shop to purchase a bottle of eye-makeup remover.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Mendi

At 7,5 month mark, even the biggest critic of me is saying, that I´m looking just fine, or better...happy, and see, I´m even smiling a bit  :D

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Never in a million years did I ever think I would make it. One day, a gf of mine dolled me up and talked to me and helped me get te confidence to begin a journey that is forever non ending and I am a better person for it and my only mistake was I didnt start sooner.

And pics from yesterday for my belated selfie day.

When I started taking hormones, I still believed i would never pass and that I would lose everything. Everyone told me I would never fit in, people would never accept me, I could never pass as a woman but yet here I am, happy, full of life, living a life I at one point never believed would ever come true. Sure I had the benifit of starting at 26 but I see so many people my age, or younger having the same struggles I did. It can happen.

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Mendi on June 23, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
At 7,5 month mark, even the biggest critic of me is saying, that I´m looking just fine, or better...happy, and see, I´m even smiling a bit  :D

You look amazing, your make up is on point too!
  •  

Mendi

Quote from: Cassie 4 Ever!!! on June 23, 2018, 12:41:58 PM
You look amazing, your make up is on point too!

Thank you! You look great too and it is so amazing to see the before pictures. I kind of feel sorry, that I don´t have those before pictures. I never wanted to end up in pictures, thus there was only handful of face pictures of me and even those...I destroyed...

But who cares how I looked before  ;D
  •