Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Skylar

Quote from: barbie on June 22, 2018, 10:37:13 AM
I tried wearing a tiny amount of foundation while travelling.

Just stopped at a beauty shop to purchase a bottle of eye-makeup remover.

barbie~~
You're so pretty Barbie.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Andi H

Here's another funny then/now!

•  

Andi H

And apparently they're sideways!

•  

emma-f

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah264/emmaf1981/IMG_3831_zpsc9pvtuza.jpg

Looking fab girls! Thought it was time I added another one

(edit - remind me somehow how I put the photo straight into the thread - Im hopeless with these things)
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lady Skylar on June 23, 2018, 01:25:08 PM
You're so pretty Barbie.

Thanks Skylar. Yes. I try hard to look pretty everyday.

The water in the nearby beaches is still cold, but I tried a dress for summer.

And a selfie today:

Cheers!

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Barbie, I love that dress... those pictures are absolutely fabulous!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Cassie 4 Ever!!! on June 23, 2018, 12:40:57 PM
Never in a million years did I ever think I would make it. One day, a gf of mine dolled me up and talked to me and helped me get te confidence to begin a journey that is forever non ending and I am a better person for it and my only mistake was I didnt start sooner.

And pics from yesterday for my belated selfie day.

When I started taking hormones, I still believed i would never pass and that I would lose everything. Everyone told me I would never fit in, people would never accept me, I could never pass as a woman but yet here I am, happy, full of life, living a life I at one point never believed would ever come true. Sure I had the benifit of starting at 26 but I see so many people my age, or younger having the same struggles I did. It can happen.
From very handsome man to very pretty woman! Congrats!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

I hope all is well... I am currently recovering from voice surgery and just thought I would post a few recent pics from the life of a 57 year old housewife... getting to be more summer like weather around these parts so I have been trying to get in a nice walk at the beach every day! Trigger Warning!... This post may contain depictions of an older woman in a bikini... Proceed at your own risk!

Hugs To All and.... Onward We Go Brave Sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

Been into blingy tops lately...

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Last Weekend's Times of London Magazine article on Dr Deschamps-Braly...I was honored to be asked to participate!

GO DODGERS!!! (Sorry Jessica!!!)

Like I said...Trigger Warning...

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 24, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
Hey All...

I hope all is well... I am currently recovering from voice surgery and just thought I would post a few recent pics from the life of a 57 year old housewife... getting to be more summer like weather around these parts so I have been trying to get in a nice walk at the beach every day! Trigger Warning!... This post may contain depictions of an older woman in a bikini... Proceed at your own risk!

Last Weekend's Times of London Magazine article on Dr Deschamps-Braly...I was honored to be asked to participate!

OMG I love the turqoise bikini. It's really cute! You look amazing :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Sonja

Wow you girls are Awesome!!!

@Angela D. - More hot cutting edge stuff! love it!
@Mendi - you look great, really good makeup and overall look, and your smile is perfect!
@Andi - Such a lovely picture of you! Very natural and soft
@Cassie 4 Ever!!!  - What an amazing transition!! The shot of you on the couch in your short dress is gorgeous!
@Barbie - Those photos in the sea on the beach are fantastic!
@Ashley -  Gorgeous AND Famous!! - what's there to add?....... Oh I love your red shirt, cool design and looks great on you!

I love looking at photos of you girls, sometimes I get a little emotional looking at these photos cause when you look great you feel great and I love seeing you girls smiling knowing what a happy moment your having, thank you for sharing.

Love, Sonja x
  •  

Lady Skylar

Hey All...

You look so hot. I hope I look as great as you do when I finally start seeing the hrt working....

•  

Harley Quinn

Hey All...

Ok, how many bikinis are you up to now Ashley... inquiring minds need to know. 😂

You look lovely as always!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on June 24, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
Ok, how many bikinis are you up to now Ashley... inquiring minds need to know. 😂

You look lovely as always!

Hey Harley!!!

Despite the fact I could claim that they are the required uniform of my coastal California lifestyle...I'm going to plead the fifth so I don't incriminate myself or further the perception that I am mentally imbalanced but, let's just say.... I have a "few"... Yeah!... That's it!!!...  "a few" 😀

Molly, Sonja and Skylar!... Thanks to you all for the sweet words!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Harley Quinn

•  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on June 25, 2018, 12:06:35 AM
Ashley

Looking Fab as usual 👍😊

Thank You My Friend! 😀.... I hope all is well down under in the Land of the Kangaroo!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀❤️🌻

•  

barbie

A selfie on the Seoul metro subway from the airport to the downtown. I picked up a blue hat in a store at the airport.

It is a little bit chilly here to wear bikini in the beach, and I am wating for wearing it once the monsoon retreats in a few weeks.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Megan.

Just got a fresh cut at the salon, but no makeup (except brow and lash tints), just some healthy colour from the recent sun.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Megan. on June 26, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
Just got a fresh cut at the salon, but no makeup (except brow and lash tints), just some healthy colour from the recent sun.

You look fabulous, darling!  :)

•