Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 29, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
Love the look Barbie!

Here are the 3 stages of my hair this morning
Weather has been insane in Ireland this year

1. Rough unbrushed upstyle

2. Messing with it, wanting to go out like this

3. Standard well brushed boring D:

Haven't  seen you for a while.... you are assuming your true form and it looks right😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

emma-f

Thought it was about time I got involved again and my attempt the other week didn't link my photo, so here goes:

Me and a couple of friends last night, and some gratuitous photos of my awesome heels!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Devlyn and Drexy! :'3 and yes I have assumed my true from :')
You look great Emma, nights out are always funnn!

•  

Sonja

Emma-f  those heels ROCK!!! and so do you!  You look gorgeous and happy!

Rachel_Christina - WOW!...Honestly....There's no way I'm the only one with a girl crush on you after these photos......

Natalie - Cute! - Are you swimming/wading in the second photo?

Barbie - So you're basically a model that does a little bit of part time teaching? LOL Looking great Barbie!

Love to all,

Sonja.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Thank you Sonja I was just standing in the water with my dogs trying to get them to swim.
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

Fabulous is going crazy around here!... Everyone is killin' it bigtime and Josie, Thank you for the sweet mention dear sister!...

I am loving this summer weather and life has taken on a delicious pace lately... Loving life and living every minute... Life is in perfect balance... I hope you are all finding the joy too... We put ourselves through so much to get where we want to be... Claim all the good things in life.. They are yours to enjoy...

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Aw Ashley, you look amazing. I been considering a big full fringe like yours. Worried if I don't like it, it will take forever to grow out D:.
As strange as it seems we have had a month of insane weather here in Ireland, siting close to 30 degrees. I'm all Tanned up lovely.
Hope it continues!! 💖

•  

KathyLauren

It's been a while since I had a picture worth posting in this thread.  This was me dressed up for Canada Day festivities and a visit to the local ice cream parlour.

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Andi H

You look great, Kathy!  And so do the rest of you ladies!  I know the feeling of getting a decent picture of yourself, I usually delete probably fifty for every one I keep!  Is that Superior I see?  I'm on the south side of the lake.
Hope all is well!
Andi

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: KathyLauren on July 02, 2018, 09:51:11 AM
Thanks, Andi.  It's the Bay of Fundy.
Ohhhhh! A Fundy-mentalist!

They have a cruise out of Boston that goes there. I've always wanted to do that one!

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Sonja on July 01, 2018, 05:25:11 PM
Barbie - So you're basically a model that does a little bit of part time teaching? LOL Looking great Barbie!

Thanks, Sonja. Yes. Now it is a summer break, having more leizure time, but I have to supervise my students.

As the typhoon approaches, we went to a nearby coast. The path was already deflected to the east, and the impact will be far less than initially forecast.

My friend, a professional photographer, took all photos (except the last one) for me using my smartphone.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 02, 2018, 02:30:13 AM
Aw Ashley, you look amazing. I been considering a big full fringe like yours. Worried if I don't like it, it will take forever to grow out D:.
As strange as it seems we have had a month of insane weather here in Ireland, siting close to 30 degrees. I'm all Tanned up lovely.
Hope it continues!! 💖

Thanks Rachel!!... You started at gorgeous and are now pushing insane levels of mega-gorgeous!!!... A tan in Ireland!!!! 👍... Who'd have thought!!! Lol!!! 🙂... I think they make human hair clip in fringe... you could try the look out before any scissors ever get near your beautiful hair... K think it would be a great look on you dear sister!!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Sonja

@KathyLauren Great photo you look pretty - very romantic feel to it!

@Barbie - Our resident beach model  - Great clothes and colours - they work really well together!

Sonja.
  •  

Karen

Quote from: KathyLauren on July 02, 2018, 06:44:55 AM
It's been a while since I had a picture worth posting in this thread.  This was me dressed up for Canada Day festivities and a visit to the local ice cream parlour.

Hi Kathy.   You look amazing.  Happy belated CANADA DAY.  I hope you had a great celebration.   We did!

Big hugs

Karen

Ps. You all look amazing. 
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Alanna1990

Hi girls, It's been some time, isn't it?
first and foremost, dears, you are all looking great, barbie, that coast is beautiful, and your outfit just fits right in, lovely.

I'm still trying to become a model, but I haven't had any luck in past castings, one day though... one day.

today I was trying some clothes, and decided to take a couple of pictures, these are the last ones I take with my potato camera as tomorrow I'll finally have a decent one to take pictures.

so far my dear fans seem to like them, but who knows, I think I need to improve my make up skills, anyways, hope everything's great for all of you.

PD: Does anybody know something about Julia, I sent her an email but she didn't respond...
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Alanna1990 on July 02, 2018, 10:33:05 PM
Hi girls, It's been some time, isn't it?
first and foremost, dears, you are all looking great, barbie, that coast is beautiful, and your outfit just fits right in, lovely.

I'm still trying to become a model, but I haven't had any luck in past castings, one day though... one day.

today I was trying some clothes, and decided to take a couple of pictures, these are the last ones I take with my potato camera as tomorrow I'll finally have a decent one to take pictures.

so far my dear fans seem to like them, but who knows, I think I need to improve my make up skills, anyways, hope everything's great for all of you.

PD: Does anybody know something about Julia, I sent her an email but she didn't respond...
Hey Alanna1990 you look great, love the striped top, very Cute!  Julia is ok she responded to a post set up in her honor - from what I heard she is  or has surgery about now so that might be a reason.

@Ashley tgirlamc Looking gorgeous as always - Wish my wife would prance around the house in a bikini.... ;D

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

I Am Jess

So much fabulousness going on here!  Keep on rocking these pages my sisters.

Here's a picture from the other day where I was feeling particularly pretty.

Here's one showing off a bit of my new tattoo!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 03, 2018, 03:43:32 PM
So much fabulousness going on here!  Keep on rocking these pages my sisters.

Here's a picture from the other day where I was feeling particularly pretty.

Here's one showing off a bit of my new tattoo!

Looking HOT Jess!!  You're probably going to get told off or banned soon....they'll say its for breaking the rules of the site but it will actually be because they are -->JEALOUS<---  LOL....

Having fun as always,

Sonja.
  •