Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Sonja on July 02, 2018, 06:10:25 PM
@barbie - Our resident beach model  - Great clothes and colours - they work really well together!

Sonja.
Quote from: Alanna1990 on July 02, 2018, 10:33:05 PM
I'm still trying to become a model, but I haven't had any luck in past castings, one day though... one day.

Thanks, Sonja and Alanna1990.

Mostly I do not comment on how much other members look fabulous in this thread, because I also post my own photos.

Yes. Becoming a model is a kind of dream of many m2f trangender people. Of course, I have never been cast. But I like taking photos.

Yesterday in a traditional market here.

With the 11 cm (4.3 inch) heels, I looked like the tallest person in the market.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Karen

Barbie, you look amazing.   Very jealous in a good way.   Please keep us up todate on your life and how it is going.   

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Everyone is in fabulous outfits and I'm just here in a disposable labcoat...
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 04, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

But as far as lab coats go, its still pretty fabulous - looking great hun!!
  •  

emma-f

Had my hair done and then a night out (even if this did make me realise how much I need FFS on the jaw area!) - with more fabulous shoes. I love Sophie Webster!

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: emma-f on July 04, 2018, 02:01:49 PM
Had my hair done and then a night out (even if this did make me realise how much I need FFS on the jaw area!) - with more fabulous shoes. I love Sophie Webster!

I think you look great! No FFS needed :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 04, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

Pretty girl!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: amberwaves on July 04, 2018, 08:02:22 PM
Birthday selfie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! again - because in NZ I'm always a day early for most of you.

Love you in that dress!!

Sonja XO
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Karen on July 04, 2018, 07:04:38 AM
Barbie, you look amazing.   Very jealous in a good way.   Please keep us up todate on your life and how it is going.   

Karen

Thanks!

Yes. As it is a monsoon here, I am waiting for sunny days to wear bikini in the beach. I am on diet and just started riding mountain bike.

A photo taken 2 years ago.

https://photofunia.com

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Looking great Girls.
Happy Birthday again Amber 💖💕

•  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

emma-f

•  

emma-f

Two more quick selfies - living full time is awesome!! Still don't like my chin/jaw, and my forehead is a touch prominent, but that'll have to wait for FFS. For now, several sites of botox and fillers has made me much happier than I was!

Em x
  •  

tgirlamg

Amber.. Fabulous AND... Patriotic!...

Colleen.. Killin' it in a labcoat! hard to do but you make it look easy!!!

Emma-F.. Totally Fabulous and honestly your face has beautiful femme propotion in your pics... You bear striking resemblance to a cis friend of mine... Gorgeous!!!

Barbie!... Fabulous as always girl... How Fun! Thank you for the link!!!... Now I can scratch this off my bucket list :)!!! ... Jane Seymore did it at 67 and Mamie Van Doren at 75 so I guess I am still coming in under the wire at 57

Here's mine..

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Dee Marshall

Feeling confident enough in my fem to look a little dykey today. I don't get to wear my Bettie Page shirt nearly often enough!

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 07, 2018, 09:50:44 AM
Barbie!... Fabulous as always girl... How Fun! Thank you for the link!!!... Now I can scratch this off my bucket list :)!!! ... Jane Seymore did it at 67 and Mamie Van Doren at 75 so I guess I am still coming in under the wire at 57

Ashley,

I googled and learned about Janye Seymore:

You and those aged playmates are encouraging!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: emma-f on July 07, 2018, 07:01:05 AM
Two more quick selfies - living full time is awesome!! Still don't like my chin/jaw, and my forehead is a touch prominent, but that'll have to wait for FFS. For now, several sites of botox and fillers has made me much happier than I was!

I don't see any problem in your chin/jaw. Men tend to clench their teeth. Nowadays I also try to avoid it and relax the muscles around my lips as possible. Two or three sessions of botox may help.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 07, 2018, 09:50:44 AM
Amber.. Fabulous AND... Patriotic!...

Colleen.. Killin' it in a labcoat! hard to do but you make it look easy!!!

Emma-F.. Totally Fabulous and honestly your face has beautiful femme propotion in your pics... You bear striking resemblance to a cis friend of mine... Gorgeous!!!

Here's mine..

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

Thanks hun. Funnily enough looked at an FFS surgeon in San Francisco and I'm sure it was your happy and familiar face I saw on the website. You're looking fab by the way

Em
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: barbie on July 07, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
I don't see any problem in your chin/jaw. Men tend to clench their teeth. Nowadays I also try to avoid it and relax the muscles around my lips as possible. Two or three sessions of botox may help.

barbie~~

Thank you. I do have masseter muscle Botox and it's only got me to where I am. But then I suppose like most of us I'm my own biggest critic. Having spent 36 years looking at a man in the mirror I struggle to see anything else in the mirror. Loved your last set btw, very modelesque!
  •