Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amberwaves

Tomorrow is my 2 year hormoniversary.  A little something special for everybody.

•  

Colleen_definitely

Genuinely happy to be done with my final install prior to leave for SRS and recovery.  My hair really isn't that greasy, it's just a really warm and humid lab filled with mice.

And a shot from the concert last weekend

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Sonja

@Michele_P  Lovely dress - you look great!

@Colleen_definitely  nice to have a photo of someone at work looking so cute!

@amberwaves Love your hair colour it really suits you, a redhead in tartan - Adorable!!

You girls look great!

Sonja.
  •  

BrianaJ

Colleen, you look really good...despite being at work.  I don't know why, but I think you should get a nose ring.  A little aquamarine or sapphire blue stud on the side.

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 12, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

Genuinely happy to be done with my final install prior to leave for SRS and recovery.  My hair really isn't that greasy, it's just a really warm and humid lab filled with mice.

And a shot from the concert last weekend

~~Be kind~~
  •  

BrianaJ

Amber, you look fantastic!  I love that dress.

Quote from: amberwaves on July 12, 2018, 05:14:18 PM
Tomorrow is my 2 year hormoniversary.  A little something special for everybody.

~~Be kind~~
  •  

Karen

Quote from: Anastasia E on July 10, 2018, 06:19:06 PM
Hi all, been a while since I posted anything here (and only in the 'do I pass thread'), but felt kind of good about myself tonight! ^^

I definitely don't pass from every angle -- but smiling helps! Good news are that I got an appointment at the department for Gynecology about finally starting HRT, unfortunately it's not 'till November  :( On the other hand, I've now battled the national health services for 3 years to get here, so I'll take it as a win.

<3

Be kind to yourself.  You look amazing and feminine. 

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Karen

I love seeing all your photos.   It is so inspiring to see you happy and proud, and beautiful.

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: BrianaJ on July 13, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
Colleen, you look really good...despite being at work.  I don't know why, but I think you should get a nose ring.  A little aquamarine or sapphire blue stud on the side.

Thanks, I'm not so sure about the nose ring.  I just think it might draw undue attention to my already kind of large schnoz.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

tgirlamg

Good Lord Ladies!!!

Killin' it!!! You are all killin' it big time!!!

Amber!... Happy Anniversary Sister... you have journeyed far in a short time! I think that is your best shot ever... still jelly on your hair color! Wish I could pull it off!!!

Anastasia!... You should have been posting here all along Gorgeous Girl!!!

Colleen!... Sending good and healing SRS  thoughts your way my beautiful sister!!!

Michelle... Resplendent and beautiful in summer style... I'm loving the CA blonde look on you!!!

Jess!... Always my Gorgeous and radiant vixen of a So Cal Sister!!!

Andi!!!... My beautiful little sister blooming away like the beautiful flowers that surround her home... It has been an absolute honor getting to know you better girl... You have nothing but amazing things ahead of you!!!  Full speed ahead!!!

Natalie!!!... Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous Little Sister!!!

Josie... So Femme and Beautiful Girl... You have truly blossomed!!!

Arianna... Gorgeous, naturally and effortlessly femme!!! Keep rockin' it sister!!!

Sonja!... Special commendations to you my gorgeous and golden hearted  little sister for being so attentive to this thread... you are a fountain of loving thoughts and there is nothing more fabulous than that!!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Not being biased against all the other threads on susans I think thread has to be my top fav so much encouragement and so many knew ideas for clothes and hair colors for me lol.  Oh here's my bikini pic I definitely need to fix my tan lines though but this is my water park bikini and yes I wear it proudly!!! The 2nd is my new pants and a shirt I got from somewhere just don't know where lmao but I love it!!!!  However I do wish I filled out the tops more but a good padded bra makes it look like I have something going on at least lol.

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Andi H

Ashley!!!  It's been an honor getting to know you better as well!!  Thank you![emoji177][emoji259][emoji254][emoji219]🦋[emoji226]

I wish everyone the best!

Andi

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Andi H

Only catching tiny fish today🤦‍♀️

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Andi H on July 13, 2018, 10:35:14 PM
Only catching tiny fish today🤦‍♀️

OMG please tell me someone else baits the hook worms are so yucky.  But looking good [emoji6]  [emoji52]

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Some real beauties in this thread right now. It's really amazing and strange when you think of where we all came from.
So nice to see the changes!

•  

barbie

A short trip to the mainland this week.

At the airport:

I took several bikini photos today, but not yet have received them.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Harley Quinn

I love the polka dots Barbie. It's adorable!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 14, 2018, 04:25:16 AM
Some real beauties in this thread right now. It's really amazing and strange when you think of where we all came from.
So nice to see the changes!

True words Rachel!!!! 🙂

Barbie!!!... Gorgeous as always!!!... I LOVE you're style Sister!!!

Onward we go Beautiful Sisters!!!

A 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on July 14, 2018, 06:06:31 AM
A short trip to the mainland this week.

At the airport:

I took several bikini photos today, but not yet have received them.

barbie~~
So absolutely beautiful and such ling legs [emoji50] and I want those shoes and that whole outfit

•  

tgirlamg

Here are a couple of old lady pics from the last few days...

Go Dodgers... NL West #1  :)!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Hey look Ma... No makeup! ... Okay... minimal makeup!  :) Getting eyelash extensions touched up!!!

Latest addition to the bikini collection... (Trigger Warning... Old lady in bikini... may be disturbing!!!)

Onward we go brave and beautiful sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 14, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
Here are a couple of old lady pics from the last few days...

Go Dodgers... NL West #1  :)!!!

Hey look Ma... No makeup! ... Okay... minimal makeup!  :) Getting eyelash extensions touched up!!!

Latest addition to the bikini collection... (Trigger Warning... Old lady in bikini... may be disturbing!!!)

Onward we go brave and beautiful sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
So jelly right now all of them are bery beautiful and I love that your always smiling it's a very beautiful thing

•