News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on July 14, 2018, 11:13:35 PM
Yes. It is a funny, vanity site, and I joined the site just ago. My age starts with 29  ;D

barbie~~
Lol I just joined it as well why not

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

emma-f

Looking great as always girls. Here's my latest contribution

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: emma-f on July 15, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
Looking great as always girls. Here's my latest contribution

Wow absolutely stunning so very beautiful thank you for sharing

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Emma!!!... You're Lookin' Krazy Fabulous!!!! 🙂💕👍
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

emma-f

Ashley, Arianna - thank you so much. Had a little housewarming soiree and thought I'd make it a dress up event - any excuse really! lol

em x
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: emma-f on July 15, 2018, 11:40:57 AM
Ashley, Arianna - thank you so much. Had a little housewarming soiree and thought I'd make it a dress up event - any excuse really! lol

em x
Psh I don't even need an excuse to go all out anymore if I did my excuse is just cuz I want to

•  

Rachel_Christina

You look great Emma, is that your natural hair? Love the bouncy curls

•  

emma-f

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 15, 2018, 01:35:43 PM
You look great Emma, is that your natural hair? Love the bouncy curls

Thank you. No its not, I cheated. Around a year ago I had a "Britney moment" and had all my hair cut off and its finally long enough again to take good extensions, so they're keratin bonded extensions. I love them. And the girl who does my curly blow dry is a genius!
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: emma-f on July 15, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
Thank you. No its not, I cheated. Around a year ago I had a "Britney moment" and had all my hair cut off and its finally long enough again to take good extensions, so they're keratin bonded extensions. I love them. And the girl who does my curly blow dry is a genius!
Never thought about getting extensions do they hurt? do you have to put them in and take them out like when you go to bed I mean?

•  

emma-f

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on July 15, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
Never thought about getting extensions do they hurt? do you have to put them in and take them out like when you go to bed I mean?

No these ones are effectively permanent - they're bonded to the hair and will stay there until the bond is broken off. It takes about 6 hours for them to be put in and it doesn't hurt to put them in, but it can hurt at first to sleep on them as the bonds are dozens of little like grains of rice at the base of the hair. They're completely invisible so long as your natural hair is long enough. My natural hair is chin length on the front, nape of the neck at the back. In my experience of extensions you need a good six inches of length (*trying not to laugh - sorry moderators*) before your hair is long enough to take extensions well, and at that length tape in extensions might be best.

They are expensive (mine were just short of £900). They need adjusting every three to four months (as they move down as the hair they are attached to grows) but its much cheaper then as the hair is reusable. They are also a nightmare for maintaining, but they look so good and natural its worth it. I love them

Em x
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: emma-f on July 15, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Haha the Britney moment, been there done that too years ago lolol
But yeah hair looks great

•  

barbie

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on July 14, 2018, 11:16:38 PM
Lol I just joined it as well why not

Joining it is not easy at all. I have to take another selfie with a sign.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on July 15, 2018, 05:51:07 PM
Joining it is not easy at all. I have to take another selfie with a sign.

barbie~~
I have to take a selfie with a sign.  Lol just checked and I got the same message it's just gunna have to wait till I shave shower fix my hair out on makeup and find a marker lmao... nvm to much effort for to little worth [emoji52]

•  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 15, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

Wow words do not describe how beautiful and feminine you look I am truly stunned and in awe

•  

Harley Quinn

Sometimes I get lucky with the camera... I get phobic of my no makeup shots, but I see one every now and again that looks ok. This one was on the way to my GRS surgeons office. The drive is brutal. 6 hours into the trip and my hair is still wet.. 😑
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 15, 2018, 10:09:52 PM
Sometimes I get lucky with the camera... I get phobic of my no makeup shots, but I see one every now and again that looks ok. This one was on the way to my GRS surgeons office. The drive is brutal. 6 hours into the trip and my hair is still wet.. [emoji58]
I think the wet hair looks great on you you pull it off perfectly and I understand bout the picture thing lol i used to be that way to

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on July 15, 2018, 10:16:20 PM
I think the wet hair looks great on you you pull it off perfectly and I understand bout the picture thing lol i used to be that way to

Well thank you. I have yet to figure out how to make it not curly again... I got very little boobage from hormones, but I did receive curly hair. 😣 it was a cruel twist of fate for a trans woman hitting 40...
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 15, 2018, 10:23:47 PM
Well thank you. I have yet to figure out how to make it not curly again... I got very little boobage from hormones, but I did receive curly hair. [emoji21]
Lol mine is wavy throughout but curly on the ends the best I can say is try a hair straightener maybe for the wet look I do love Aussie brand leave in conditioner

•  

Mendi

Me in all my naked thruth, 9 days post-op, 9 badly or only partly slept nights, stomach and peeing problems, tired, no make-up...but still happy...

First day today, that I actually start to feel a bit better...

•