News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonja

Looking great Ladies!

@TgirlAMC - Ashley, You are always so kind, so beautiful and so well dressed!! Thank you for your kind words, you have the heart of an angel XO. Also..I love your bikini collection! Its so cool that you do that! I

@vickijonesuk Vicki - You look great in your avatar photo BUT you look gorgeous with your natural hair - its a great style, Very cute, Very pretty!

@Emma-f  Emma - /clears_throat "You Look Fabulous Darling!"  Hair is amazing, thank you for the info I didn't realize that extensions could look that natural! Fabulous hair!

@Barbie - Great nails Barbie, I love your bright colours! I was wearing a bright tangerine red today, I should have taken a photo for you girls to see! I'm getting a lot better at doing my hands, feet are quite tricky but I will practice!

@Harley Quinn - Cute Foxy Little Minx!!!

@Mendi - haha we posted at the same time so I'm adding this in, Well done on your op, stay strong - you will pull through, I can already see positive energy shining through your face in your photo! For a girl that's had no sleep you look AMAZING!!

Fabulous Girls!

Sonja X
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sonja on July 16, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
Looking great Ladies!

@TgirlAMC - Ashley, You are always so kind, so beautiful and so well dressed!! Thank you for your kind words, you have the heart of an angel XO. Also..I love your bikini collection! Its so cool that you do that! I

@vickijonesuk Vicki - You look great in your avatar photo BUT you look gorgeous with your natural hair - its a great style, Very cute, Very pretty!

@Emma-f  Emma - /clears_throat "You Look Fabulous Darling!"  Hair is amazing, thank you for the info I didn't realize that extensions could look that natural! Fabulous hair!

@Barbie - Great nails Barbie, I love your bright colours! I was wearing a bright tangerine red today, I should have taken a photo for you girls to see! I'm getting a lot better at doing my hands, feet are quite tricky but I will practice!

@Harley Quinn - Cute Foxy Little Minx!!!

@Mendi - haha we posted at the same time so I'm adding this in, Well done on your op, stay strong - you will pull through, I can already see positive energy shining through your face in your photo! For a girl that's had no sleep you look AMAZING!!

Fabulous Girls!

Sonja X
Feet are always tough to do and my toenails are oddly short if I trim them so I have to find that perfect balance between trimmed and long and it ain't easy lol

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Harley!!!... I got news for ya gorgeous... you don't need makeup! Sounds like your drive was taking you in a bold and important direction!!! Do you have a calendar date set?

Mendi... First... Huge congrats on the brave and affirming step towards living life in the manner you choose... Be gentle with yourself as you heal and remember the mantra... patience patience patience!!! ...Happy healing and welcome to the world of dialation!!!😀!!!

Sonja...Thanks again for the sweet words my beautiful little sister!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on July 15, 2018, 05:54:09 PM
I have to take a selfie with a sign.  Lol just checked and I got the same message it's just gunna have to wait till I shave shower fix my hair out on makeup and find a marker lmao... nvm to much effort for to little worth [emoji52]

I took and uploaded a selfie on the early morning yesterday, finding that it was finally approved. Weird...

And, even the max. file size allowed is 250 kb, too small nowadays.

Anyway I added two photos with external link.

After finishing biking yesterday

At a nearby beach 3 days ago

No so much fun, but anyway I am going to explore and adventure further.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Sonja on July 16, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
@barbie - Great nails Barbie, I love your bright colours! I was wearing a bright tangerine red today, I should have taken a photo for you girls to see! I'm getting a lot better at doing my hands, feet are quite tricky but I will practice!

Yes, Sonja. Bright colours are easy to apply. As I ride bike nowadays, the nail painting easily wears off. I am learning the biological functions of human nails: how many times my nails touch and strike something everyday.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on July 16, 2018, 07:16:38 PM
Yes, Sonja. Bright colours are easy to apply. As I ride bike nowadays, the nail painting easily wears off. I am learning the biological functions of human nails: how many times my nails touch and strike something everyday.

barbie~~
Try gel nail polish I swear it lasts forever

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Weekend with my new girlfriend canoeing on the lake... So much fun!

Sabrina

Sabrina
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Thank you Ashley you are sweet.
You all look amazingly beautiful

Since the weather has been so hot I have been wearing tank tops when not at work and taking my dogs for lots of walk and meet this really sweet nice and hot guy just he is 24 and I am 35 oh and I got my nails done.

•  

Sonja

Quote from: barbie on July 16, 2018, 07:16:38 PM
I am learning the biological functions of human nails: how many times my nails touch and strike something everyday.

barbie~~
YES!! - The times I have done a great job on my nails only to whack them later in the day - I became very conscious of them hitting into everything!! Not just ruining the paintwork but damaging my real nails..

@natalie.ashlyne  Awesome nails - Tick ,  cute black choker - tick, sexy cross-over strap  bra - tick, cute photo lying down pining over hot 24yo guy - tick  Looking great Natalie!

@dizz Hi Sabrina - Great photo!

@Arianna Valentine Thanks for the advice Arianna, maybe I just need to do some stretches before I do my toes so I can take my time.

Sonja.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 16, 2018, 04:00:04 PM
Harley!!!... I got news for ya gorgeous... you don't need makeup! Sounds like your drive was taking you in a bold and important direction!!! Do you have a calendar date set?

Ashley 😀💕🌻
Thank you, it means a lot. Make-up is harder to give up than the wigs. But I have moved to lighter foundation lately... the security blanket is getting thinner. 😉

Why yes... The drive was to see my wonderful surgeon. November 14th is the big day. He put me in for October 26th, but I wanted to be mobile for Halloween. Halloween is bigger than my birthday and Christmas combined. They were able to push it to November 14th.

I am working on my support while I'm out there currently... so it was probably good getting it pushed back the extra 3 weeks.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Thank you Sonja you made me smile after a long long day
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Looking good girls,
Dizz I really want to try those wee boat things :3
Natalie, love the French tips! :D did it once but kinda made a mess. I would love to see you smile in a pic :) smiling is good for the soul.
Mendi your eyes are insane blue O: so glassy and pretty.
Barbie your looking top girl!

•  

Mendi

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 18, 2018, 04:16:42 AM
Mendi your eyes are insane blue O: so glassy and pretty.

Thanks Rachel.

How to tell you, that the guy in PAI Clinic, who has been assisting with everything, went a bit crazy with my blue eyes. I charmed him with my eyes. He came so close to me and asked, honey, are your eyes really so blue or do I wear contact lenses  ;D

They are mine!
  •  

Sabrina Hope

My new full lace wig. I am so happy and when I look at me in the mirror I can now see a woman.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Mendi on July 18, 2018, 04:24:39 AM
Thanks Rachel.

How to tell you, that the guy in PAI Clinic, who has been assisting with everything, went a bit crazy with my blue eyes. I charmed him with my eyes. He came so close to me and asked, honey, are your eyes really so blue or do I wear contact lenses  ;D

They are mine!

He was amazed by them. My cousins has two wee girls with amazing blue eyes. But actually I think yours are bluer lol lovely

Dizz your wig looks really natural!

•  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Harley Quinn

•  

Colleen_definitely

My partner. The nurses and my surgeon thought it was hilarious as well.   I was still in that start a sentence, fall asleep for five minutes, and continue the sentence part of recovery.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Rachel_Christina

•