Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen_definitely

Sure was. Everything went perfectly according to my partner and my surgeon.

So far it's pretty uncomfortable but not super painful. Definitely better than I expected.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 18, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
My partner. The nurses and my surgeon thought it was hilarious as well.   I was still in that start a sentence, fall asleep for five minutes, and continue the sentence part of recovery.
That's cool.  At least they didn't have it say "open during construction"

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 18, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
Sure was. Everything went perfectly according to my partner and my surgeon.

So far it's pretty uncomfortable but not super painful. Definitely better than I expected.
Yay congrats and well wishes for a speedy recovery heading your way!!!

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

emma-f

•  

tgirlamg

Colleen!!!... Congrats on the the replumbing!!! Happy Healing Sister!!! 😀

Harley!... We will need one of those signs for you too dear sister!!! November will sneak up on you quickly!... I remember it going so slowly up to GRS and then the last two weeks flew by!...

Sabrina (Dizz) Gorgeous shots little sister!... I love the new hair... it suits you VERY well 😀

Natalie!!! Gorgeous and now Cougar-like!!! Nothing wrong with younger men!!!... They have more... energy!!! 🤪

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀🌻❤️

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 18, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

Harley!... We will need one of those signs for you too dear sister!!! November will sneak up on you quickly!... I remember it going so slowly up to GRS and then the last two weeks flew by!...

Ashley 😀🌻❤️
Why thank you. Time is already flying by. Getting all of my electrolysis in has been hectic. Fingers crossed I make the deadline.  :o  I pretty much know that I am going solo on that operation, so if I wake up with a sign I'll have a few questions for the Nurse. 😂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 18, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

Congratulations! Hope you heal well. So eager to be there but I am around 14 months from there if I want my SRS to be paid by the insurances.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 18, 2018, 06:22:54 PM
Why thank you. Time is already flying by. Getting all of my electrolysis in has been hectic. Fingers crossed I make the deadline.  :o  I pretty much know that I am going solo on that operation, so if I wake up with a sign I'll have a few questions for the Nurse. [emoji23]
I am curious as to how effective you have found electrolysis to actually be I'm assuming it's the one where they put the probe in your hair like follicle and fry it from the inside is it very effective and how many treatments does it take and how long are the treatments that kind of thing if you don't mind give me you can p.m. it to me if you want

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

KathyLauren

I thought this picture of me turned out quite nicely.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: KathyLauren on July 18, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

Indeed it did Kathy!!! Gorgeous woman in a gorgeous setting! 😀🌻❤️
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on July 18, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
I am curious as to how effective you have found electrolysis to actually be I'm assuming it's the one where they put the probe in your hair like follicle and fry it from the inside is it very effective and how many treatments does it take and how long are the treatments that kind of thing if you don't mind give me you can p.m. it to me if you want

PM sent
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 18, 2018, 07:53:04 PM
Indeed it did Kathy!!! Gorgeous woman in a gorgeous setting! [emoji3][emoji258][emoji173]️
A very beautiful pic you are very photogenic

•  

Northern Star Girl

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:
What you stated is absolutely an understatement.... you look amazing and beautiful.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

pamelatransuk

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 18, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

I am so happy for you Colleen.

Get plenty of rest now. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Colleen_definitely

Thanks everyone. So far so good. Swelling is less than expected, same with bruising, but I'm still in a fair bit of pain at this point.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Karen

Beautiful!   You (and all of you) are inspiring!

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Karen

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 19, 2018, 08:33:56 AM
Thanks everyone. So far so good. Swelling is less than expected, same with bruising, but I'm still in a fair bit of pain at this point.

Congratulations!   Can't wait to hear more and see your progress.   

Thanks for inspiring us.

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Karen on July 19, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
Congratulations!   Can't wait to hear more and see your progress.   

Thanks for inspiring us.

Karen

Love your profile pic Karen! Femme, Beautiful and Natural!

Hugs!

:)

•  

barbie

Floral pattern is nice for summer, and your top matches well with the back ground. I also have ordered a few flower-patterned dresses.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •