Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

:police: The posts refering to I Am Jess's post regarding Laura were split out and moved to her name was Laura
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Harley Quinn

Forgive the hair and makeup, but I was on the way back from the doctors, so it was a lomg day; and decided to stop off at the Bernie Dexter store. I might have to go back for this one... 🤔

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

OMG Harley!!!... LOVE IT!!! You Look KRAZEE KUTE!!!  :)!!!!

Hey All,

I hope all is well... There is so much to make sense of along this journey we all find ourselves on... Be gentle with others and gentle with yourself... I am enjoying the cool summer here as I recover slowly from voice surgery... Here are a few pics from this last week.. I was feeling cute enough for a woman of my advanced years!  :)!!! Hugs to all

Go Dodgers!!!
Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward We Go Brave Sisters!!!

Ashley 💕🌻

#hernamewasLaura
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Harley Quinn

Wow Ashley, you look great for just having surgery. No scars or anything. Congrats and speedy recovery!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 20, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
Wow Ashley, you look great for just having surgery. No scars or anything. Congrats and speedy recovery!

Thanks Harley!... It was endoscopic so no external incision to worry about!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 20, 2018, 04:50:33 PM
Thanks Harley!... It was endoscopic so no external incision to worry about!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀💕🌻
Very nice, can't wait to hear how it comes out!
  •  

barbie

My new summer outfit.
With the 4.7 inch high heel sandals, my height looks like 196 cm (6'5").

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

tgirlamg

Looking Gorgeous and Elegant as always Barbie!!!!  😀🌻❤️

•  

Arianna Valentine

An Absolutely Beautiful dress it looks wonderful on you Barbie [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

V M

I wonder what would happen if the fabulous thread became unofficial
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: V M on July 20, 2018, 09:36:57 PM
I wonder what would happen if the fabulous thread became unofficial

Riots.... Mayhem... Looting... Zombie Apocalypse...That kind of stuff!!! 🙂

•  

V M

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 20, 2018, 10:27:21 PM
Riots.... Mayhem... Looting... Zombie Apocalypse...That kind of stuff!!! 🙂

Mmmm, your probably right LOL

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: V M on July 20, 2018, 10:40:23 PM
Mmmm, your probably right LOL

Hugs
Well if the zombies come all I got is a bow and arrows and the perfect scream guess I'm all set lol

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

davina61

8th month update, not sure much has changed but this is me made up to go to Festival today
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: davina61 on July 21, 2018, 01:57:35 PM
8th month update, not sure much has changed but this is me made up to go to Festival today

Looking Lovely Dear Sister!!!... Have a wonderful time at the festivities!!! 😀

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

tgirlamg

TRIGGER WARNING: Images of older woman in swimsuit... May be disturbing!!!

Hey All,

I took a few shots today in honor of International Animal Print Bikini Day!!! ... What??? ... It's a thing!!!  :)

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 21, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

Hey All,

I took a few shots today in honor of International Animal Print Bikini Day!!! ... What??? ... It's a thing!!!  :)

That is in no way disturbing you are super beautiful in that bikini awesome... time for the pool party.

•  

Lady Skylar

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 21, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

Hey All,

Wow, I only pray to look as great as you do. You are stunningly beautiful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Arianna and Lady Skylar...

Many thanks to you both for the sweet words, my kind and beautiful sisters!!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

•  

Drexy/Drex

Ashley  that profile shot is exquisite,
I remember  the  very first photo I saw of you in a dress in a store
My first thought  was "valley girl "😊
great bod btw 😉
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else