Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on July 23, 2018, 02:55:40 PM
Ashley  that profile shot is exquisite,
I remember  the  very first photo I saw of you in a dress in a store
My first thought  was "valley girl "😊
great bod btw 😉

Hey Drexy!

Thanks for the sweet words Gorgeous!!!

It's kind of funny that was your first thought... I actually grew up down in the Hollywood, Studio City and North Hollywood area so I guess that qualifies me as a Valley Girl!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

amberwaves

Just enjoying the rainy day with a selfie.

•  

davina61

Looking lovely as usual. raining that means you will have to mow the lawn!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: amberwaves on July 24, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

@amberwaves
Dear Amber...  it is very nice to see that you are alive and hopefully doing well. 
Thanks for posting your very lovely picture...  you look great.

It is always nice seeing posts from my favorite redhead.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: amberwaves on July 24, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

Lookin' Gorgeous Amber!!! 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

I Am Jess

So many fabulous ladies posting!  Keep rocking it ladies.

I'm so grateful to have an amazing job and to have supportive friends and family.  I always wear black on Tuesdays and today is no exception.  Tonight I get to hang out with my girls crew and have fun at our night club in Hollywood.

Here I am at work today. 

These are some of the gals I get to hang out with at the club.  There is a very strict all black dress code.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 24, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

I'm so grateful to have an amazing job and to have supportive friends and family.  I always wear black on Tuesdays and today is no exception.  Tonight I get to hang out with my girls crew and have fun at our night club in Hollywood.

Here I am at work today. 

These are some of the gals I get to hang out with at the club.  There is a very strict all black dress code.

Wow looks like you had a great time so much fun and you looked great doing it

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

josie76

Jess quite the party life you have there.  :D
Amber waves, very pretty girl.
Ashley, hot as always.

Just me.

IMG_20180717_103251877 by Josie H, on Flickr
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Sabrina Hope

A picture taken after my children and my wife saw me for the first time in woman. It was at the court and I can now see my children every 2 weeks. Yeah!!

Sabrina

Sabrina
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Congratulations Sabrina you look beautiful
Josie you look very pretty
Jess you definitely are rockin
Amber beautiful love the hair color
Ashley you can make anything look good

You all look amazing

This was me today at Contract negotiation for my union I can say we walked out with a tentative agreement.

•  

tgirlamg

Natalie!!! ... Thanks for the Love sister!!!... Love the hair highlights!,, Beautiful! ... 😀

Dizz!!!... Glad things went your way in court and I will say again how much I Love that hair color on you... gorgeous and just right!!! 😀

Josie!!!... Thank You for the sweet words my Gorgeous little sister... I am officially submitting a request for a big smile in your next post!!! Let it shine girl 😀

Jess!!! ... My Fabulous and Gorgeous sister.... I am betting your crew there can cause some serious trouble!!!! Have fun and Love Every Moment!!! ... and then text me if you need bail 😀

Hugs to All 😀

Onward we go!!!!

A 😀🌻❤️

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on July 24, 2018, 09:44:13 PM
Congratulations Sabrina you look beautiful
Josie you look very pretty
Jess you definitely are rockin
Amber beautiful love the hair color
Ashley you can make anything look good

You all look amazing

This was me today at Contract negotiation for my union I can say we walked out with a tentative agreement.

I so wish I can get my hair to have blonde highlights or even be blond fully but the last time I tried it turned out pumpkin orange you look fabulous

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

emma-f

Looking amazing. I'm in LA in August (on the theme of fabulousness staying at the Chateau Marmont!) and I need to know where this club is!!

Em

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 24, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

Here I am at work today. 

•  

emma-f

Josie, Dizz, Natalie, all looking so fab

This one isn't so much "looking fabulous" but its the most fabulous photo ever of me in other ways. My new passport. With my gender marker F. So excited!!!

•  

I Am Jess

It's located at 1666 N. McCadden Pl about a half a block South of Hollywood Blvd.  It's a members only club but people can buy tickets for entry into the red room which gives you a feel for what the club is like.  It's only on Tuesday nights and they have rules that you have to follow.  The easiest way to get tickets is through their Instagram page.  They post when the red list tickets go on sale and they explain the rules on their order page.  It's an amazing place.

This was from last night and yes, we are all trans (although most of the gals I hang out with aren't).

Quote from: emma-f on July 25, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

Looking amazing. I'm in LA in August (on the theme of fabulousness staying at the Chateau Marmont!) and I need to know where this club is!!

Em
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: dizz on July 24, 2018, 09:27:16 PM
A picture taken after my children and my wife saw me for the first time in woman. It was at the court and I can now see my children every 2 weeks. Yeah!!

Sabrina

@dizz
Dear Sabrina:  You must indeed be very happy.  Nice photo of you on your happy day after your successful court appearance... You look absolutely wonderful.  Great hair, lipstick and a smile!!!
I am glad that you are completely out to your wife and kids... it is good that you were awarded the right to see our your kids. 
How about at work and elsewhere... are you full time yet?
Thanks for posting your good report.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 25, 2018, 05:09:36 PM
@dizz
Dear Sabrina:  You must indeed be very happy.  Nice photo of you on your happy day after your successful court appearance... You look absolutely wonderful.  Great hair, lipstick and a smile!!!
I am glad that you are completely out to your wife and kids... it is good that you were awarded the right to see our your kids. 
How about at work and elsewhere... are you full time yet?
Thanks for posting your good report.
Hugs,
Danielle

I am full time for a little bit more than 3 months now. I found a new job that will start august 6th as a senior analyst programmer. I will see the endo August 16th. I am so happy to be myself and be out to everybody. I truly enjoy my new life. Thank you for your compliments.

Sabrina

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

pamelatransuk

Quote from: emma-f on July 25, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
Josie, Dizz, Natalie, all looking so fab

This one isn't so much "looking fabulous" but its the most fabulous photo ever of me in other ways. My new passport. With my gender marker F. So excited!!!

Congratulations Emma I am truly so happy for you. Full recognition as F on a passport must make you feel "Top of the World". Another event to remember forever.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

josie76

Ashley I am fulfilling your request!  ;)

Don't mind the pile of laundry in the background waiting to be folded and put away.  ::)

;D
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: josie76 on July 26, 2018, 06:32:48 AM
Ashley I am fulfilling your request!  ;)

Don't mind the pile of laundry in the background waiting to be folded and put away.  ::)

IMG_20180725_164517718 by Josie H, on Flickr

IMG_20180725_164555477 by Josie H, on Flickr

IMG_20180725_164849296 by Josie H, on Flickr

IMG_20180725_160248904 by Josie H, on Flickr

IMG_20180725_160311291_BURST000_COVER_TOP by Josie H, on Flickr

IMG_20180725_160304988 by Josie H, on Flickr

;D
Wow Josie you look amazing

•