Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josie76

Thank you Arianna.  :D I wish I felt like I do. Most days I just feel like an ugly duckling but I'm slowly becoming a more confident woman.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: josie76 on July 26, 2018, 06:44:10 AM
Thank you Arianna.  :D I wish I felt like I do. Most days I just feel like an ugly duckling but I'm slowly becoming a more confident woman.
Oh sweetie even I have my off days and

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: josie76 on July 26, 2018, 06:32:48 AM
Ashley I am fulfilling your request!  ;)

Don't mind the pile of laundry in the background waiting to be folded and put away.  ::)

;D

Now There's My Gorgeous Little Sister!!!!! 🙂!!!!

Thank You Josie!!! .... You Look Beautiful 🙂!!!!! ... Let the smile set your confidence free!!!!

Onward we go brave and beautiful sisters!!!

Ashley 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

gg

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 24, 2018, 06:12:28 PM
So many fabulous ladies posting!  Keep rocking it ladies.

I'm so grateful to have an amazing job and to have supportive friends and family.  I always wear black on Tuesdays and today is no exception.  Tonight I get to hang out with my girls crew and have fun at our night club in Hollywood.

Here I am at work today. 

These are some of the gals I get to hang out with at the club.  There is a very strict all black dress code.

That looks like a fun group, Jess! I'm just north of Long Beach and I get into the Hollywood area frequently while driving for Lyft and Uber.

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Your shinning Josie. Good signs :')
And you too Jess. The crew looks badass!

Here is how my hair is looking lately. I have finally learned a really good way to dry it using a paddle brush, drys in 10-15 mins and leaves it very sleek!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 29, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

Here is how my hair is looking lately. I have finally learned a really good way to dry it using a paddle brush, drys in 10-15 mins and leaves it very sleek!

Your hair is so long, shiny, soft and beautiful looks great I hope mine finally grows long

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Arianna!
I really think HRT changed it. It used to be kinda mad and fluffy, you can see that on my post on the b4 and after thread.
I prefer it much more like this

•  

Lady Skylar

You're so gorgeous

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

emma-f

Gorgeous hair!!! I've given up on doing my own and get a blow dry every few days instead. Took me about an hour to dry it last time I tried and I just couldn't get it to hold any style! Not just the hair, but you look fab completely!

Em x
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thank you Skylar and Emma :')
And Emma you will get used to it, I used to be so frustrated with mine when it was in a strange tangling phase, and it would take me an hour too. Such a struggle. Now I swear I can do it in 10 mins. And it's longer than it ever was.

•  

Sonja

@josie76 - Great photos Josie!

@I am Jess  - What an awesome looking club, looks like so much fun, one day I am going to visit!

@Rachel_Christina  -  your hair looks amazing! Have you ever been asked to model by photographers or painters? You have striking features that are very fashionable.

@dizz Hi Sabrina, Really happy things are looking up for you, and you're look great!

Sonja.
  •  

emma-f

Weekend with my daughter in London - beginning to feel more confident in myself

Em x
  •  

LexieDragon

Looking very good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

V M

Quote from: emma-f on July 29, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Weekend with my daughter in London - beginning to feel more confident in myself

Em x

You look great Em  :icon_chick:  Transition has gone well for you
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sonja

@emma-f OMG Emma - you look fantastic! X

Sonja.
  •  

tgirlamg

Rachel... You should do Pantene commercials sister!... Gorgeous!!!! 😀

Emma... You should be confident because you are killin' it girl!!!! 😀

Onward We Go!!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

PS... I had recent wonderful news... I'm going to be a grandma!!!! Can't wait!!!! My husband and I are giddy happy! I hope I can still post in this thread or is it closed grandmothers?

😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

krobinson103

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/e333x0

Picture thread. :) A few from the last month or so.

Everyone looks great! I wish I had long hair like that but its taking time to grow. Will get there eventually though.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Sonja, but no I have never been asked :')
Ashley thank you too, I wish though.
Thank you all 💖

Emma you look really natural. Very pretty.
And krobinson you will get there, patience is key to it. It grows faster than you think when you pay less attention to it. I know that's hard to do mind

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well I did it I got hair extensions I do like them I think just trying to get used to them

Before

After
  •  

josie76

I love the long hair Natalie! 😍

Emma, wow, just wow girl!  ;)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•