Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emma-f

A couple more of me from the last couple of nights. Finally growing into myself and loving life

Em x
  •  

Faith

Quote from: emma-f on August 02, 2018, 04:16:43 AM
A couple more of me from the last couple of nights. Finally growing into myself and loving life

Em x

looking awesome Emma :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Sonja

@emma-f  Wow Emma, Nice rack! lol ahem.. Your cleavage looks amazing! Also - I do love your avatar photo, but I echo what someone else said, these new photos look slightly more youthful than the avatar photo which got me thinking...why?  I think maybe its the combination of lipstick tone, cheek and eyes that present a slightly more mature look but these new photos have brighter colours not just in your makeup but the clothes as well. like the brighter red lipstick and blue top with hearts in your previous photo - you look younger in that. Altogether Awesome!!

Sonja X
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: emma-f on August 02, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

Em x

@emma-f
dear Em
Great pictures.   Wow-whee, you are looking terrific.  Many cis-females would love to have your cleavage....
Thank you for posting your latest photos.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Artesia on August 01, 2018, 12:09:59 PM
IMG_0361 by Claire Labus, on Flickr

Been a while, but here's me with no makeup about 4 days ago.

@Artesia
Looking very nice without makeup. 
Thank you for posting your latest updated picture.
Please continue posting your process.
Here on the Forums we are pulling for you and your success.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Looking good Artesia, and Emma. Smiling is so good for us. You look very happy

•  

emma-f

Quote from: Sonja on August 02, 2018, 08:50:33 PM
@emma-f  Wow Emma, Nice rack! lol ahem.. Your cleavage looks amazing! Also - I do love your avatar photo, but I echo what someone else said, these new photos look slightly more youthful than the avatar photo which got me thinking...why?  I think maybe its the combination of lipstick tone, cheek and eyes that present a slightly more mature look but these new photos have brighter colours not just in your makeup but the clothes as well. like the brighter red lipstick and blue top with hearts in your previous photo - you look younger in that. Altogether Awesome!!

Sonja X

Hi Sonja, and thank you. I've posted below two photos so that they are side by side from roughly the same angle as this might help others too.

Between the two I had a course of botox and fillers and others might consider it in terms of the feminizing affect and also making one look young.

I had:
1. Two lines of botox in the forehead. They were positioned specifically to raise the arch of the eyebrow slightly
2. Some botox in the outer corner of the eye to deal with crows feet lines
3. Botox in the masseter muscle to reduce down its size somewhat, so my outer jaw corner is now a touch smoother in its curve
4. Filler in the lips
5. Filler in the upper cheek, to put some volume in there but also to pull up the skin slightly
6. Filler in the nasolabial lines (the lines from the outside of the nose to the mouth)

If you look between the two I think that the filer in the nasolabial line has had the most striking affect, but a practitioner who knows how to treat the face holistically is so important

Thank you too Danielle. I'm only 2 and a bit months post-BA but I love them so much! I feel so confident and its great to put them on show and feel just so feminine.

Emma x
  •  

Jessica

@tgirlamc

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 24, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
Hey All...

GO DODGERS!!! (Sorry Jessica!!!)

Is it your tan or your statement on your top that makes me think you've been in the sun too long?

Vamos Gigantes!

Btw...do I look like I'm passing at the moment?

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Jessica on August 03, 2018, 09:07:02 AM
@tgirlamc

Is it your tan or your statement on your top that makes me think you've been in the sun too long?

Vamos Gigantes!

Btw...do I look like I'm passing at the moment?

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Artesia, Emma, Sabrina (Dizz), Natalie and Jess (I am)  :)... Killing it ladies and Artesia gets extra credit for pure happy happy joy joy!!!

Jessica!!!...Looking Gorgeous, Femme and Natural My Dear Sister!!!

and what a beautiful setting for a picture!

However... I am going to have to restate my earlier sentiment...

GO DODGERS!!!!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

and... a little love left over for The Longhorns and blingy tops!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Harley Quinn

Getting ready for the music festival... Hell's Belles were performing. I got in with Ripple Effect... Perks of knowing the guitarist's fiancee. 😉

Rife Fest!

Hell's Belles!!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

LexieDragon

Quote from: tgirlamc on August 03, 2018, 04:24:51 PM
Artesia, Emma, Sabrina (Dizz), Natalie and Jess (I am)  :)... Killing it ladies and Artesia gets extra credit for pure happy happy joy joy!!!

Jessica!!!...Looking Gorgeous, Femme and Natural My Dear Sister!!!

and what a beautiful setting for a picture!

However... I am going to have to restate my earlier sentiment...

GO DODGERS!!!!!!

and... a little love left over for The Longhorns and blingy tops!!!

Ashley  :)
Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

SallyChoasAura

Haha lol

I think I'm super bland and have very low self esteem :')
  •  

LexieDragon

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 05, 2018, 05:10:26 PM
Getting ready for the music festival... Hell's Belles were performing. I got in with Ripple Effect... Perks of knowing the guitarist's fiancee. [emoji6]

Rife Fest!

Hell's Belles!!

Love your hair!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thank you Lexie. I take no credit... hormones gave me curls, and that was bedhead.  :laugh:
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 05, 2018, 05:10:26 PM
Getting ready for the music festival... Hell's Belles were performing. I got in with Ripple Effect... Perks of knowing the guitarist's fiancee. [emoji6]

Rife Fest!

Hell's Belles!!

You are very beautiful I'm so jealous right now

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

LexieDragon

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 05, 2018, 05:18:47 PM
Thank you Lexie. I take no credit... hormones gave me curls, and that was bedhead.  :laugh:
Well you rock the bed head. Srsly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

SallyChoasAura

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 05, 2018, 05:19:47 PM
You are very beautiful I'm so jealous right now

Aww.. no need to be jealous, just be patient and time will get you there. But thank you for the kind words.

Quote from: LexieDragon on August 05, 2018, 05:22:39 PM
Well you rock the bed head. Srsly.

Thank you. I try not to overwash my hair, it gets brittle with too much attention. It's all in the commandments... don't touch it, use only satin pillowcases, don't wear a hat, never use hair ties, avoid the wind, avoid humidity, dont scratch your head, dont flip your hair, and don't look at it cross eye'd or it'll frizz... 😂

Quote from: SallyChoasAura on August 05, 2018, 05:39:32 PM
Lexie speaks the truth. It looks great!!
Thank you. 🙂
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 05, 2018, 05:57:02 PM
Aww.. no need to be jealous, just be patient and time will get you there. But thank you for the kind words.
Thank you. I try not to overwash my hair, it gets brittle with too much attention. It's all in the commandments... don't touch it, use only satin pillowcases, don't wear a hat, never use hair ties, avoid the wind, avoid humidity, dont scratch your head, dont flip your hair, and don't look at it cross eye'd or it'll frizz... [emoji23]
Thank you. [emoji846]
Lol I know all bout it mines wavy

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: LexieDragon on August 05, 2018, 05:12:29 PM
Very nice

Thanks for the sweet words LexieDragon!...

Harley... looking gorgeous and rockin' dear sister!!! Those days on the calendar are slipping away!... Gonna be showtime before ya know it!!! 🙂

A 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •