Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvaT

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: EvaT on August 07, 2018, 01:03:59 AM
First time selfing since starting HRT:3

You look very beautiful but I think you Should smile more IMO at least

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 06, 2018, 04:24:40 PM
Got my haircut today love my girl she does great work

Looking really good Arianna. You hair is coming on great. It's gonna change your look alot as it grows more and more.

•  

Rachel_Christina

You are looking great to Eva. You are very pretty.

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on August 07, 2018, 01:49:37 AM
Looking really good Arianna. You hair is coming on great. It's gonna change your look alot as it grows more and more.
Yeah I'm waiting for the length to grow out more I'm getting very impatient lol

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

amberwaves

You look great. I agree that a smile would make it better.  That being said you are doing awesome and it's only going to get better.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: tgirlamc on August 03, 2018, 04:24:51 PM
Artesia, Emma, Sabrina (Dizz), Natalie and Jess (I am)  :)... Killing it ladies and Artesia gets extra credit for pure happy happy joy joy!!!

Jessica!!!...Looking Gorgeous, Femme and Natural My Dear Sister!!!

and what a beautiful setting for a picture!

However... I am going to have to restate my earlier sentiment...

GO DODGERS!!!!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

and... a little love left over for The Longhorns and blingy tops!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

Awe...Thank you!

At the moment, I've still got as mile, but sometimes it's a cringe, like when I cough, sneeze, or hiccup.  I found out I have asthma, which happens to have a cough response instead of wheezing.  I did it so hard and frequently, I cracked a rib.  Still super happy!!! Even better, my job at the school is starting up again, so I get to teach children and keep them safe.  I also may be the precursor to a change in the system for student registration, after recent training and feedback.  The system has options for behavioral issues for the child, and strategies for dealing with it.  It is comprehensive on most things, but didn't include a gender nonconforming or preferred name location.  The person in charge of it is frequently at my school location and is going to discuss it with me next time she is there.  The company is focused on complete inclusion, both for employees and students, they just didn't think of including this option in their system.

When I hear dodgers, everything after comes out in Daffy Ducks voice and is finished with "Duck Dodgers in the twenty-fourth and a halfth century!!!!"
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Artesia on August 07, 2018, 01:05:02 PM
Awe...Thank you!

At the moment, I've still got as mile, but sometimes it's a cringe, like when I cough, sneeze, or hiccup.  I found out I have asthma, which happens to have a cough response instead of wheezing.  I did it so hard and frequently, I cracked a rib.  Still super happy!!! Even better, my job at the school is starting up again, so I get to teach children and keep them safe.  I also may be the precursor to a change in the system for student registration, after recent training and feedback.  The system has options for behavioral issues for the child, and strategies for dealing with it.  It is comprehensive on most things, but didn't include a gender nonconforming or preferred name location.  The person in charge of it is frequently at my school location and is going to discuss it with me next time she is there.  The company is focused on complete inclusion, both for employees and students, they just didn't think of including this option in their system.

When I hear dodgers, everything after comes out in Daffy Ducks voice and is finished with "Duck Dodgers in the twenty-fourth and a halfth century!!!!"

Hey Artesia!!!!

I am so happy things are going so well for you ( asthma sucks but, there are lessons and experience in all life's challenges )... I remember a woman, not too long ago who was not sure of what this new direction in life held for her... and here you are! ... Radiating with the joy of a life on it's proper course! ...So sweet that you get to work with and keep kids safe!!!... I can think of no greater protector!... My hubby and I recently found out we are going to be grandparents... I am over the moon! ,,, Let the spoiling begin!!!! 😀... Keep doing what you are doing girl!... I am honored to call you my sister!!! BTW... Duck Dodgers is good stuff!!!! 😀

Eva!... Welcome aboard!!! .... As was mentioned... Gorgeous and no where to go but up!!!

Arianna!... Loving the hair gorgeous girl!!!

Rachel!... Pure glamour little sister!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Megan.

Everyone is looking fabulous (geddit!).

Quick snap of me post-salon:

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel_Christina

Looking good with your ringlets Megan.
I did this myself for the first time like 3 days ago. It was so weird trying to do it in the mirror like I was doing everything in opposites D: forgot to take a pic though.
I have a friend's 30th on Saturday night so I might try it again.
It's abit of fun

•  

Megan.

Tnx hun. My stylist has helped me since before going full-time with growing out and very useful tips and advice. When she wants to try something and have fun, I usually let her run with it!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Megan. on August 09, 2018, 04:34:08 PM
Everyone is looking fabulous (geddit!).

Quick snap of me post-salon:

@Megan.
Dear Megan:   Appropriately posted on the "The Official You Look Fabulous Darling; 9.0" thread....

Your hair salon visit was visibly very successful....  you do indeed Look Fabulous

Hugs and well wishes.   Thanks for sharing your photo with all of us.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Harley Quinn

Concert last Saturday, Batchellorette Party this Saturday and the wedding next Saturday. That's 3 days I get to get pretty this month! 😁 I'll have photos on Sunday! :icon_woowoo:
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 09, 2018, 05:12:12 PM
Concert last Saturday, Batchellorette Party this Saturday and the wedding next Saturday. That's 3 days I get to get pretty this month! [emoji16] I'll have photos on Sunday! :icon_woowoo:
I'm quite a plain jane usually, but do love a good excuse to dress up. Have a wonderful time, and make sure those photos are forthcoming! X

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 09, 2018, 05:12:12 PM
Concert last Saturday, Batchellorette Party this Saturday and the wedding next Saturday. That's 3 days I get to get pretty this month! 😁 I'll have photos on Sunday! :icon_woowoo:

@Harley Quinn
Oh goodie, photos are good.   You always look so nice in your photos, I will be looking forward to seeing any pictures that you feel like posting.
Thanks for the advance notice.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Megan. on August 09, 2018, 05:19:15 PM
I'm quite a plain jane usually, but do love a good excuse to dress up. Have a wonderful time, and make sure those photos are forthcoming! X

Every day is a good day to go to the 9s. 😉 I am just not allowed to dress in feminine attire most days. 😣

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 09, 2018, 05:20:52 PM
@Harley Quinn
Oh goodie, photos are good.   You always look so nice in your photos, I will be looking forward to seeing any pictures that you feel like posting.
Thanks for the advance notice.

Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you. I try. With my hair, I have to go all out. The spiral curls make everyone think that I spent hours doing my hair for a formal occasion, then I get questioned about why I'm in jeans... 😂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Lol got my nails done tried something new today well dome new colors I think they turned out great and tried something new with my hair as well the hair is just one of the hard hair band things lol nails are purple glittered over bright orange

•  

alex82

You look amazing. Very attractive, elegant features, beautiful eyebrows, great hairstyle, wonderful skin. You look like a model actually, and I think you could easily carry off any look you wanted to.

I wouldn't worry about smiling all over the place - most people don't go round grinning from ear to ear. There's no reason why women should be expected to more than men are. The general public have too much entitlement when it comes to expecting women's attention, female emollience in social situations, and policing everything down to expressions. I think #timesup on that kind of nonsense.
  •  

Nova_Noelle

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 09, 2018, 07:42:17 PM
Lol got my nails done tried something new today well dome new colors I think they turned out great and tried something new with my hair as well the hair is just one of the hard hair band things lol nails are purple glittered over bright orange

Cute nails and sunglasses Arianna!
Have courage and be kind.
  •