Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Wet hair preview... I was unsure about the belt, but I think it may be a keeper. 🤔

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 11, 2018, 02:21:44 PM
Wet hair preview... I was unsure about the belt, but I think it may be a keeper. 🤔

nice.

On you and with that dress, yep, a keeper. On me that'd be a nope. Some people have natural style, some don't. My wife has natural style too. Like you, she can wear anything and look good in it.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

TonyaW

Wet hair preview... I was unsure about the belt, but I think it may be a keeper. [emoji848]

Belt looks good to me. Got some shoes to match?   From other pictures, I'm pretty sure you have some lipstick that will.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Harley Quinn
Your hair looks better wet than most others that have dry hair and styled.......
I love your curls!!!   Oh, and that red belt is definitely a keeper.   Wide belts almost always compliments a girl's waistline and curves...  and your curves look terrific.

Thank you for sharing your photo with all of this.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Wet hair preview... I was unsure about the belt, but I think it may be a keeper. [emoji848]

You look absolutely amazing and I don't think anything can make your hair look bad and you in that dress gorgeous you rock it girl

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Harley!... Love the hair... Love the dress... Love the belt!!!... Killin' it sister!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Arianna Valentine

When I date with my boyfriend today a nice picnic in the park is my new outfit that I bought just for today just for him

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 11, 2018, 05:01:29 PM
When I date with my boyfriend today a nice picnic in the park is my new outfit that I bought just for today just for him

Aw very pretty and so cute have fun on your date [emoji4]

Well, I'm not sure where I'm wearing this to yet but I just saw it online and liked it... So I obviously had to have it lol

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Allison S on August 11, 2018, 05:31:08 PM
Aw very pretty and so cute have fun on your date [emoji4]

Well, I'm not sure where I'm wearing this to yet but I just saw it online and liked it... So I obviously had to have it lol

That dress is so freaking sexy and you wear it so well it does not where you you are wearing it and now I want that dress too LOL. And our date was wonderful so much so that I went to text him afterwards to let him know how much fun I had and how much I love that he respected me and I started tearing up a bit if I didn't stop it would have turned into full crying cuz I was so happy

•  

Sonja

@Harley Quinn  ....../Melt......You look Gorgeous!!

@Allison S ......Wow!....you have got curves in all the right places!! you look great!

@Tgirlamc ....the most beautiful soon to be grandmother!! Although you don't look old enough...  ???

@Arianna Valentine ..cute!.. thats a cute little summer dress, I have got a play suit that's slightly similar, love wearing it in summer when its really hot. Also I really like the car pic with nails, lippy, glasses and hair up.

Looking great girls!

Sonja.
  •  

tgirlamg

Arianna!!!... Loving the floral gorgeous girl! Have a great picnic! I know your boyfriend will like it!!!  :)

Allison!... Love the dress little sister! Looks like you could get into lots of trouble wearing that!!!  :)!!!!

Sonja!... Thanks for the sweet words my Little Kiwi Sister! Hugs!!!  :)

Here are couple shots of an old lady embracing her inner hippy-girl today with a new floral bell sleeve top!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamc on August 11, 2018, 06:12:25 PM
Arianna!!!... Loving the floral gorgeous girl! Have a great picnic! I know your boyfriend will like it!!!  :)

Allison!... Love the dress little sister! Looks like you could get into lots of trouble wearing that!!!  :)!!!!

Sonja!... Thanks for the sweet words my Little Kiwi Sister! Hugs!!!  :)

Here are couple shots of an old lady embracing her inner hippy-girl today with a new floral bell sleeve top!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

So beautiful and I love those shorts and that shirt absolutely gorgeous.  And I seriously doubt you're that old because of you are you certainly don't look at it as you go girl

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 11, 2018, 06:27:14 PM
So beautiful and I love those shorts and that shirt absolutely gorgeous.  And I seriously doubt you're that old because of you are you certainly don't look at it as you go girl

Thanks for the sweet words Arianna!!! I hope the picnic in the park was wonderful!!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀💕🌻

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamc on August 11, 2018, 11:30:32 PM
Thanks for the sweet words Arianna!!! I hope the picnic in the park was wonderful!!!!

Hugs!!!

A [emoji3][emoji177][emoji258]
Sweetie it was absolutely amazing and he finally got up the nerve to kiss me for the first time Sparks that's all I can say Sparks

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 11, 2018, 11:34:29 PM
Sweetie it was absolutely amazing and he finally got up the nerve to kiss me for the first time Sparks that's all I can say Sparks

🌸🎉🎉🎉💕YAYYYY for SPARKS!!!!!💕🎉🎉🎉🌸👍🤗
🌸🎉🎉🎉💕Congrats Little Sister!!!💕🎉🎉🎉🌸👍🤗

Hugs!!!

A 🌸🙋‍♀️❤️

•  

Rachel_Christina

Y'all looking top notch girls

The blue arlnd red shouldn't really go together but it kinda works Harley, I like it!
Loving the many floral boho type looks here.

Well I went out last night anyway, and I got all dressed up in my nice black dress but so many people now don't even where dresses out anymore, we felt out of place with our gamy dresses lol
Here was my look last night.

My hair

Hair go ruined with rain in the end haha

And then outfit for today

Mum still complaining about me being over dressed this morning, I'm making up for years of man clothes >_<

•  

Allison S

Thank you all it means a lot [emoji4]
Ashley I haven't worn it out anywhere yet I just got it and trying to embrace and like my body more..
You all look great from head to toe.. I love your long locks and can't wait for mine to grow long too

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: TonyaW on August 11, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
Belt looks good to me. Got some shoes to match?   From other pictures, I'm pretty sure you have some lipstick that will.
I feel bad to say that no I don't.  Shoes are always an issue.  I can never find any that fit right once I leave the store...  My goal for the winter months is to get my shoes up to par.  I did have some black patent leather mary janes that didn't work too bad.  I tore one of the heel pads off them which seems to be an issue with my shoes.  I may have to analyze my walk.  I can't keep destroying heels.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 11, 2018, 04:44:37 PM
@Harley Quinn
Your hair looks better wet than most others that have dry hair and styled.......
I love your curls!!!   Oh, and that red belt is definitely a keeper.   Wide belts almost always compliments a girl's waistline and curves...  and your curves look terrific.

Thank you for sharing your photo with all of this.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle.  I got the belt out of my friend's closet.  She didn't like it, so I added it to my collection!  >:-)  Many compliments on the curls last night.  A couple of the hairdressers at the Batchellorette party about died when I showed them my straight hair...  Their faces were quite epic   :icon_yikes:  The Bride to be makes Jewelry and is making me a set of pearl earrings and pearl necklace to wear for the wedding.  I'm pretty excited.  She was about to add stuff to the pearls to liven them up, but she decided on classic pearl...  Timeless and elegant.

I confirmed that my new dress was on it's way.  It also has a wide belt.  I had to have it special ordered, apparently it wasn't very popular... but OMG it is just so amazing!  I have them getting me 2.  One in Navy and one in Olive.

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 11, 2018, 04:46:31 PM
You look absolutely amazing and I don't think anything can make your hair look bad and you in that dress gorgeous you rock it girl
Thank you, there are loads of things that can destroy my hair... wind, hats, combs, brushes, hoods humidity, anything not satin, rain, hair ties, scrunchies, clips, etc...  ;)

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on August 12, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
Y'all looking top notch girls

The blue arlnd red shouldn't really go together but it kinda works Harley, I like it!
Loving the many floral boho type looks here.

Well I went out last night anyway, and I got all dressed up in my nice black dress but so many people now don't even where dresses out anymore, we felt out of place with our gamy dresses lol
Here was my look last night.

My hair

Hair go ruined with rain in the end haha

And then outfit for today

Mum still complaining about me being over dressed this morning, I'm making up for years of man clothes >_<
Wow that dress is inspiring and so beautiful and I have never seen jeans and a t-shirt look so great but I am so jealous of your flat tummy

•  

Donica

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •