Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamc on August 11, 2018, 04:59:24 PM
Harley!... Love the hair... Love the dress... Love the belt!!!... Killin' it sister!!!
Thank you!  I felt pretty good last night.  I was a bit more formal than the rest of the ladies, but I didn't get the evil eye from them this time.  😂  I may have wore them down to expect it.  ha ha ha...

Quote from: Faith on August 11, 2018, 02:34:49 PM
nice.

On you and with that dress, yep, a keeper. On me that'd be a nope. Some people have natural style, some don't. My wife has natural style too. Like you, she can wear anything and look good in it.
Thank you Faith! Sadly I didn't have natural style... I have help. Lots and lots of help... 😂 The 40s is a well documented decade with very structured rules on fashion. I just follow the rules set forth. 😉

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on August 12, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

The blue arlnd red shouldn't really go together but it kinda works Harley, I like it!

I was skeptical at first too...  It was oddly "not terrible".

Well I went out last night anyway, and I got all dressed up in my nice black dress but so many people now don't even where dresses out anymore, we felt out of place with our gamy dresses lol
This is true here in the States as well...  But you're bringing it back, one post at a time!

Mum still complaining about me being over dressed this morning, I'm making up for years of man clothes >_<
ha ha ha ha...  Over dressed is the story of my life.  😂  I think she was just mad because she had to step up her fashion game.  lol
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Allison S

Yes brushes are my enemy too. I love how hrt has changed my hair so far.. I just run my fingers through it to get a few tangles and honestly the rest feels like air or like I'm not touching anything... It's soft.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 12, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
I was skeptical at first too...  It was oddly "not terrible".
This is true here in the States as well...  But you're bringing it back, one post at a time!
ha ha ha ha...  Over dressed is the story of my life.  [emoji23]  I think she was just mad because she had to step up her fashion game.  lol
It sounds like if you keep tearing heel pad off of your shoes that maybe you're dragging your heels a bit I did that for a little bit too and it's some people it's easy to stop others not so much it really just depends on you

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 12, 2018, 05:49:12 PM
It sounds like if you keep tearing heel pad off of your shoes that maybe you're dragging your heels a bit I did that for a little bit too and it's some people it's easy to stop others not so much it really just depends on you

Well, they were 14 year old heels... 😂
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 12, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
Well, they were 14 year old heels... [emoji23]
Well then I'd say a tack repair place they repair shoes and could probably fix them no problem lol don't sound like you drag your heels I mean 14 years old is a long time for shoes

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 12, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
Well then I'd say a tack repair place they repair shoes and could probably fix them no problem lol don't sound like you drag your heels I mean 14 years old is a long time for shoes

Waste not, want not. 😉
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 12, 2018, 08:29:32 PM
Waste not, want not. [emoji6]
Exactly find a tack shop boot & shoe repair even a leather working shop they might be able to help fix it

•  

Lady Skylar

I think you are gorgeous whether you are smiling or not. I wish I had your natural beauty...
Quote from: EvaT on August 07, 2018, 01:03:59 AM
First time selfing since starting HRT:3

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

MichelleF82

Snapped earlier today. Oh, look, I need a profile pic now :O

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: MichelleF82 on August 13, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

Very beautiful and OMG I love the colors of that dress

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thank you Arianna! :3

And Allison, your boobs make me jealous. I love the leather combo.
Just the other day I was looking at a two piece leather set I was really tempted by, strappy back and just so maverick in my eyes, a real badass look.
Might get it yet.

Michelle you look great, again jealous of your assets too D:

•  

MichelleF82

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 13, 2018, 02:16:45 AMVery beautiful and OMG I love the colors of that dress

Thank you so much! The dress is a tad short (just barely covers the bum). But looks super cute with some tight jeans ;)

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on August 13, 2018, 02:33:47 AM
Michelle yaou look great, again jealous of your assets too D:

Thank you, but no need to be jealous,  I toss mine in a rubbermaid when I 'climb back in the closet'.
  •  

MichelleF82

Oh, and may I say: You ladies are an inspiration. <3 <3
  •  

Arianna Valentine

I bought this dress the other day I didn't really try it on in the store is kind of an Impulse buy but you know checking the size of course make sure I was going to bed but I took a few pictures of it and my hair is not done or anything it's just me throwing down just to see how it looks now

•  

MichelleF82

Love the pattern,  and the back.  Nice find!
  •  

Sonja

@MichelleF82  Hey Michelle - Thats a great photo, looking good!

Sonja.
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: MichelleF82 on August 13, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

You Look Fabulous Darling and that's Official.
  •  

Veyda

•  

Courtney.lane408

Thinking about full time soon! Not sure how much longer I can wait without going crazy. 7 months hrt at this point. Still can't see anything other than a guy I think my brain is broke lol [emoji4] but got a date for ffs with Deschamps on the books so that's good! Hello from Virginia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •