Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Last week, I delivered a lecture on climate change at a govermental institute and a university.

People warmly welcomed me, having dinner together.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: barbie on August 15, 2018, 02:01:21 PM
Last week, I delivered a lecture on climate change at a govermental institute and a university.

barbie~~

Barbie!...

I'm sure your outfit could be considered a contributor to global warming  :)!!! You look gorgeous and confident my dear sister!... I have my first 5 speaking engagements since my voice surgery scheduled ..  the first is near the end of this month and I am looking forward to it very much!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: barbie on August 15, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

barbie~~

@barbie
Dear Barbie:
Thank you for posting your delightful and encouraging update. 
I am certain that you captivated your audience not only with your subject material that you presented but also by your appearance.   Very beautiful and professional all at the same time.

Thank you for sharing,
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

Just a couple of pics from the last week of a soon-to-be grandma (SO EXCITED!!!!)... who's enjoying her summer!

Onward we go brave and fabulous sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

GO DODGERS!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Hugs to All  :)!!!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Sonja

@DawnOday
Hey Dawn - you look great! Love the top and the hair, got some great curves going on! Really nice having a friend do your makeup for you - what a great weekend!

@Barbie - Hey Barbie looking great in your little tartan dress - I love it!

@tgirlamc Hey Ashley - Looking great! - When is the baby due? Also, are you gonna take one of those bikini's to the beach/pool for some outdoor photos? ( no pressure ) I vote for the black and white zebra print one!  XO

@emma-f  Gorgeous!

Love & Hugs, X

Sonja.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on August 15, 2018, 06:07:21 PM
@tgirlamc Hey Ashley - Looking great! - When is the baby due? Also, are you gonna take one of those bikini's to the beach/pool for some outdoor photos? ( no pressure ) I vote for the black and white zebra print one!  XO

Love & Hugs, X

Sonja.

Hey Little Sister!!!

The baby is due in January, the day before my husband's birthday, which is pretty synchronistic, as was getting the news on what would have been my grandma's 120th birthday!!... Most of the birthdays on his side are in January so we will be adding one more to the mix!... I cant wait!... I was very close with my grandma and appreciate fully their power for good in the life of a little one!... I have some big shoes to fill in that department and will do my very best to make her proud!!!

Have no fears that my bikini collection doesn't get out and about!... As long as the weather isn't too cold or windy, I do a walk at the beach every day that I can... There is an area where everyone stacks rocks about a half mile down the beach so I like to walk down to there, stack a rock or two, and hike back, to get a little sun on the old bod!!!... It is funny you mentioned the zebra print because I was planning on wearing that one today but, I opted for a blue one at the last minute...

Here is a pic from today and a few I took on previous outings of some of the stacks... sometimes there are so many it is like a beautiful surreal garden!!!

Hugs across the Pacific to you little sister!!!  :)

Sorry about the heavy sunscreen look but, I use a lot!!!!

ZEBRA!!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley  :)

•  

Sonja

@tgirlamc
Ashley you look great! I like the contrasting pattern of the zebra one - it looks really good on you. I remember your rock garden photos - that's really cool. I live near a very nice beach in Auckland NZ, I used to walk along it through the waters edge every day - its very good for the soul, lately I walk along a very cool but secret sand/shell bank inside Auckland harbour - it gives amazing views of Auckland from a place very few have ever gone - because most people have no idea how to get there -I will take a photo on the next sunny day for you to see.
Can't wait to see you with a baby in your arms! of course you might have to give a trigger warning first -"Very happy transwoman holding brand new granddaughter" !!! Very exciting!

Big hug back!,

Sonja.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: tgirlamc on August 15, 2018, 02:20:27 PM
Barbie!...

I'm sure your outfit could be considered a contributor to global warming  :)!!! You look gorgeous and confident my dear sister!... I have my first 5 speaking engagements since my voice surgery scheduled ..  the first is near the end of this month and I am looking forward to it very much!!!

Ashley 🙂💕🌸

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 15, 2018, 02:31:49 PM
@barbie
Dear Barbie:
Thank you for posting your delightful and encouraging update. 
I am certain that you captivated your audience not only with your subject material that you presented but also by your appearance.   Very beautiful and professional all at the same time.

Thank you for sharing,
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Sonja on August 15, 2018, 06:07:21 PM
@barbie - Hey Barbie looking great in your little tartan dress - I love it!

Thanks for the comments, Ashley, Sonja and Danielle. Nobody mentioned my fashion on that day, but certainly it attracts some attention, I guess.

Today I delivered a lecture on 'the sea' to children. Kids are curious and outspoken, asking me whether I am a man or woman during the breaktime. I answered 'between'. They also commented I am very tall.

Of course, I wore very conservativly by my standards.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

I Am Jess

I had an amazing trip to Catalina over the weekend with a number of my girlfriends.  We left Friday morning on my friends 50' boat and spent two nights there just kicking back.  I got to do some fishing and snorkeling.  The weather was perfect and the water was amazing.  On one of my snorkeling adventures I got to swim inside a school of anchovies.  They were all around me and under me.  It was a really big school and it was like I was a part of it.  I also snorkeled in the dive park they have there.  It's an amazing kelp bed and there were so many big fish there.  Here's a couple of pictures from our weekend adventures.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: I Am Jess on August 16, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
I had an amazing trip to Catalina over the weekend with a number of my girlfriends.  We left Friday morning on my friends 50' boat and spent two nights there just kicking back.  I got to do some fishing and snorkeling.  The weather was perfect and the water was amazing.  On one of my snorkeling adventures I got to swim inside a school of anchovies.  They were all around me and under me.  It was a really big school and it was like I was a part of it.  I also snorkeled in the dive park they have there.  It's an amazing kelp bed and there were so many big fish there.  Here's a couple of pictures from our weekend adventures.

Looks like a Fun n' Fabulous weekend my gorgeous sister!!! 😀👍

You are always doing it right! Love Life... Live Life!!!

A 😀💕🌻

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on August 16, 2018, 12:38:23 AM
@tgirlamc
Ashley you look great! I like the contrasting pattern of the zebra one - it looks really good on you. I remember your rock garden photos - that's really cool. I live near a very nice beach in Auckland NZ, I used to walk along it through the waters edge every day - its very good for the soul, lately I walk along a very cool but secret sand/shell bank inside Auckland harbour - it gives amazing views of Auckland from a place very few have ever gone - because most people have no idea how to get there -I will take a photo on the next sunny day for you to see.
Can't wait to see you with a baby in your arms! of course you might have to give a trigger warning first -"Very happy transwoman holding brand new granddaughter" !!! Very exciting!

Big hug back!,

Sonja.

Thank for the sweet words Lil" Sister!!!!... I would love to see pics of you secret pretty walking spot as well as some fabulous Sonja pics!!!! 😀!!!!!

Hugs!!!!

A😀💕🌻

•  

Donica

Quote from: I Am Jess on August 16, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

How cool Jess! Did you see any Garibaldi's? Last time I was there, they were everywhere.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Went to dentist appointment yesterday it was ok lol

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

I Am Jess

Yes I saw a ton of them while snorkeling.  Some really big ones too.

Quote from: Donica on August 17, 2018, 12:53:00 PM
How cool Jess! Did you see any Garibaldi's? Last time I was there, they were everywhere.

Hugs,
Donica.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 17, 2018, 01:07:38 PM
Went to dentist appointment yesterday it was ok lol

Hi Arianna!

Hope your dentist gave you a clean bill of dental health!!!... it's funny, my dental hygienist was one of the first people I told... I told her I might be looking a bit different at future appointments!!!.... You look Beautiful Little Sister!!!

Hugs!!!!

A 🙂💕🌸

•  

Arianna Valentine

I don't know I actually went through a deep cleaning and they only did half because I have a hole in my wisdom tooth on the one side so they're going to pull both my wisdom teeth next month

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 17, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
I don't know I actually went through a deep cleaning and they only did half because I have a hole in my wisdom tooth on the one side so they're going to pull both my wisdom teeth next month

yuck!!! I just had one pulled 3 weeks ago. I guess if the wisdom teeth are breached, they don't put you under. Hoping for the best Arianna.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

DawnOday

I love pretty dresses.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Northern Star Girl

@DawnOday
Dear Dawn:
YES indeed...... very pretty dresses  .... you really look nice all dressed up.......
I love pretty clothes and like to dress up often, however here where I live it does not happen very often ... when my friends and I go out of town on our big shopping trips we then have a chance to wear our more formal clothes... shopping, going out to eat, etc.

Thanks for sharing your pretty photos.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Arianna Valentine
@tgirlamc

Arghhhhh.... dentists.....   the term painless dentistry is an out and out lie!!!!

So sorry Arianna to hear about what was supposed to be a simple cleaning turned out to having an appointment to have both of your wisdom teeth extracted....   lots of Novocaine please!!!!   Take it from me, you may look like a chipmunk for a day or two... (i.e. swollen cheeks.)

So, anyway Arianna and Ashley, since we are talking about dental hygienists, if you have been reading my thread, it was back in April when I went to get my teeth cleaned, it was my dental hygienist that surprisingly "discovered" that I was born a male.... evidently to the dental professionals it is sometimes obvious from looking at the mouth and teeth to determine one's birth sex. .... and the story has a silver lining ...  as a subsequent result of that and a few other people and conversations I finally came out to my small town (after living here for a year and a half as a convincing full-time woman)....  and I found overwhelming acceptance... and the great news is that my dental hygienist has become my Suitor #4.

Hugs to both of you dear and most beautiful ladies.....
Daniell
e

•