News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donica

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 19, 2018, 08:59:00 AM
The wedding was a lot of fun. I can't find the pictures of me and the bride... 😑

Harley!!! I sooo love that dress and the color too. I just got back from shopping online for something like that but more mid-calf length. I ended up just ordering a pair of shorts and a pair of capri pants. I'll keep looking.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Shambles

@Donica

Quote from: Donica on August 19, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
Hi Shambles. May I ask why you want to wear a bandana? It is kinda biker like. I ask because I think you look beautiful in your avatar. In my opinion, I think a wig is a better way to go instead of a bandana. But I know wig's can be very hot in the summer. I'm just thinking out loud. What ever make you feel good girl. That's the most important thing.

Hugs,
Donica.

Think it boils down to a confindance thing, if i knew the wig looked 100% real and no one had seen me without hair its wig all the time but theres something about wigs around ppl who no me now that just feels fake. Yes it portrays me more as how i feel but i dont want to come across as fake or think that the other person knows its not real. If i go full time before i can afford to have a hair transplant theres no other option than wigs but i was just trying the bandanas out. Got 4 diff colours for £4 inc a purple and pink one.

I would invest in a couple of better quality real hair wigs before full time but despratly do want a hair transplant but thats money i dont habe right now.

Even if i dont come across as fem 100% its more important to me to be genuine, its just the kinda person i am
- Jo / Joanna

Pre-HRT Trans-Fem
16th Nov 17 - Came out to myself
7th Jan 18 - Came out to wife
31st Jan 18 - Referred to GIC / might be seen in 2020
Oct 18 - Fully out at one job, part out at another
Nov 18 - Out to close family
  •  

Shambles

The wedding was a lot of fun. I can't find the pictures of me and the bride... 😑

A real disney princess right there )))
- Jo / Joanna

Pre-HRT Trans-Fem
16th Nov 17 - Came out to myself
7th Jan 18 - Came out to wife
31st Jan 18 - Referred to GIC / might be seen in 2020
Oct 18 - Fully out at one job, part out at another
Nov 18 - Out to close family
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Donica on August 19, 2018, 01:09:06 PM
Harley!!! I sooo love that dress and the color too. I just got back from shopping online for something like that but more mid-calf length. I ended up just ordering a pair of shorts and a pair of capri pants. I'll keep looking.

Hugs,
Donica.
Almost all of mine are mid calf. This was my maid of honor dress, so it wasn't entirely my choice... but the bride did pretty amazing picking it out.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Shambles on August 19, 2018, 02:07:59 PM
A real disney princess right there )))
Awww... thank you. 😁 after setting up "right before" the wedding and working up a frantic sweat, I felt like Merida trying to tame my frizz 😂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Denise on August 19, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

@Harley Quinn  - Wow Harley you look Gorgeous! Love the dress, shoes, your hair-up, and of course you look Beautiful!

@Denise @Kendra  You girls look smashing! - looks like a great time!

Take care,

Sonja X
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thank you. The shoes are vintage by default... they've been in my storage for 12 years. 😂
  •  

emma-f

Hi girls - still enjoying California so just a quick post. Had a scan of whats going on and people are looking so amazing - sorry I dont have time to mention everyone individually.

The wedding was awesome. Went full on English wedding outfit for it. Used an amazing Milliner in London for the hat, and bag and shoes curtesy of Sophia Webster, who is totally my favourite designer.

Em xx

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 19, 2018, 04:43:01 PM
Almost all of mine are mid calf. This was my maid of honor dress, so it wasn't entirely my choice... but the bride did pretty amazing picking it out.
I didnt realize that was a bridesmaid's dress until I saw the second picture. Looked like one you usually post for us.  Looks like might you actually have a bridesmaid's dress that will be worn again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Sonja

@emma-f You Look Fabulous Emma - BUT - I do hope you have a photo showing the shoes for us all....? - I LOVE shoes!  Enjoy your wedding/holiday!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: TonyaW on August 19, 2018, 09:44:12 PM
I didnt realize that was a bridesmaid's dress until I saw the second picture. Looked like one you usually post for us.  Looks like might you actually have a bridesmaid's dress that will be worn again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Yes. I will wear it again. Not sure the occasion, but it will be in my "occasion wear".
  •  

Donica

Quote from: emma-f on August 19, 2018, 09:29:03 PM
Hi girls - still enjoying California so just a quick post. Had a scan of whats going on and people are looking so amazing - sorry I dont have time to mention everyone individually.

The wedding was awesome. Went full on English wedding outfit for it. Used an amazing Milliner in London for the hat, and bag and shoes curtesy of Sophia Webster, who is totally my favourite designer.

Em xx

Oh,,,Wowwww Emma!!! Your hat is absolutely fabulous darling. You look beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

pamelatransuk

You look stunning Emma! I am so happy you enjoyed the wedding and your full English outfit.

I'm sure you'll continue to truly appreciate your holiday in California.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 19, 2018, 12:13:11 AM
@Denise    cc: @Kendra   @Charlie Nicki
Dear Denise:
You are looking GOOD !!! ;)
I trust that you 3 ladies will have a lot of fun together...
"Be good, but if you can't be good, be very careful"  ... this is always what my dad told me whenever.  :)

Remember now... pictures or it didn't happen.
Thanks for sharing and posting.
Hugs,
Danielle

We had SOOOO much fun!!! I'm glad I got to show them how we Colombians have fun! :D really looking forward to seeing these 2 lovely ladies again. And well, if anyone else in the forum wants to visit Bogota, let me know!! :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

tgirlamg

Emma!!!.... I Love the hat sister!... Looks like some nice weather up in the city for your visit!. Enjoy! There is lots to see around there!  :)

Denise, Kendra and Charlie Nicki... Congrats on a Fun, Fabulous and Very International Night out and about!!!  :)

My Hubby and I are heading to a concert tonight... I am going with rocker chick look... some new Rerock jeggings with a tiered black top i have had for a couple years but never worn and some Nine West heeled boots that have been hiding in the back of the closet for far too long... It is time they earned their keep!

Oh!!.. and latest addition to the bikini collection.. It has a beautiful crochet texture thats super cute in person!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Sonja

@tgirlamc
Ashley - I always love crochet textured clothes and on a bikini = YES! looks awesome, also love the black top, jeggings and boots! enjoy the concert.

Have a great time,

Sonja X
  •  

josie76

On my way to a 3 hour physical therapy workout. Yes I know I should smile more Ashley  ;). But this was early in the morning and I always come home in pain so, kind a hard to be motivated  ;D

IMG_20180820_160009476

Look big sis, I'm smiling in this one!
On my way to the county courthouse for my second attempt at legal name change. This time it went great. The judge checked every single line of my filing but then signed the order and asked the bailiff to walk "her" over to the circuit clerks office. Made my day since he seems to be a very crusty conservative type of judge.  :D

IMG_20180811_185153313 by Josie H, on Flickr
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

barbie

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on August 19, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
I want a group of trans friends :'(
I have never met a trans person so far in Ireland.
In fact I only ever met one trans person in all my life . That was Jessica here on the forum when we where both in Switzerland. It's cool to talk with someone who has been through so much of what you have, especially when you believed in the beginning you where all alone.

Y'all look great and happy!

Yes. It was once difficult to meet another trans person, but nowadays it becomes easier. In contrast to transgender people, gay and lesbian people have strong motivations for being together in person: 'love'. Sometimes transgender people feel 'jealousy' each other to make it difficult for holding together.

In my case, I have communited with transgender people in the internet, but seldom face to face. I once met a m2f Susan's member here from Canada who visited for feminine voice surgery in Seoul. She was my first transgender person I have ever met in person.

Here in S. Korea, there are a few 'transgender bar' where m2f transgender people serve. It is quite expensive there, but some people go there for curiosity or whatever the reason is. My male friend once guided me to one of those bars, and had a chance to meet 2 m2f transgender ladies. As they underwent SRS, they really looked and behaved like a woman. But the prices of drinks and other stuffs were too expensive.

Except those events, I have never met transgender people in person. But there are some people who are not obviously m2f transgender, but secretly sometimes reveal their femininity. They tend to like or sometimes even admire me.

Anyway, I just returned from Qingdao, China after having a 2-days workshop, and now I am preparing for embracing the approching typhoon. It will hit my area within 5 hours.

Some photos at the Qingdao and Incheon airport.

And people at the workshop called me as 'she', and I was really glad.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Allison S

Beautiful ladies, Ashley, Josie and Barbie.
Josie how long have you been on hrt now?! You've changed so much, wow [emoji4] and congrats on your name change!!

Quote from: josie76 on August 22, 2018, 03:28:57 AM

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: josie76 on August 22, 2018, 03:28:57 AM
On my way to a 3 hour physical therapy workout. Yes I know I should smile more Ashley  ;). But this was early in the morning and I always come home in pain so, kind a hard to be motivated  ;D

IMG_20180820_160009476

Look big sis, I'm smiling in this one!
On my way to the county courthouse for my second attempt at legal name change. This time it went great. The judge checked every single line of my filing but then signed the order and asked the bailiff to walk "her" over to the circuit clerks office. Made my day since he seems to be a very crusty conservative type of judge.  :D

IMG_20180811_185153313 by Josie H, on Flickr

Josie!!!

Congrats on such a wonderful milestone little sister!!!... The smile is well earned !... The day I appeared, I had a judge who was very crusty getting through the cases ahead of me but when she came to my petition, I got a big smile and a congratulations out of her!

Sonja and Allison!... Many thanks to you both for the kind words!!!

Barbie!... looking spectacular sister!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •