News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonja

@tgirlamc

Well here it is, its a sunny day in Auckland - mostly, and I made it out onto the sand bar with low tide.
Also to make it extra special my wife was in a great mood last night so I poured her a wine and asked if she would paint my toes for me - of course I could paint them myself but that was not the point...!  ;)
Auckland city

sand bar i'm standing on and walk along.

my new painted toes  :D

a full panoramic shot.

Did my own little makeup session this morning, it went pretty well so I think there will be some new photos of me in the near future.

Sonja.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on August 23, 2018, 05:51:29 PM
@tgirlamc

Well here it is, its a sunny day in Auckland - mostly, and I made it out onto the sand bar with low tide.
Also to make it extra special my wife was in a great mood last night so I poured her a wine and asked if she would paint my toes for me - of course I could paint them myself but that was not the point...!  ;)
Auckland city

sand bar i'm standing on and walk along.

my new painted toes  :D

a full panoramic shot.

Did my own little makeup session this morning, it went pretty well so I think there will be some new photos of me in the near future.

Sonja.

Hey @Sonja!!!

I Love the pics as well as the good news that things are moving in a favorable direction!!!...  Auckland looks beautiful and I love your secret walking place... very serene!!!... I don't know that much about NZ except the gorgeous and spectacular scenery I have seen in the LOTR movies, Xena Warrior Princess etc!!!... Oh wait!... I can play U2 One Tree Hill on guitar if that helps!!! I would love to see it some day!... I saw in another thread that you started life as a Zimbo!!! Awesome!!!

I did a nice beach walk myself today! ...Finally starting to feel a bit summer like here... we were a few degrees above room temperature! 😀

Break the new fabulous makeup pics out whenever you're ready sister!!!... Onward we go!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀🌻💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

josie76

Quote from: Allison S on August 22, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
Beautiful ladies, Ashley, Josie and Barbie.
Josie how long have you been on hrt now?! You've changed so much, wow [emoji4] and congrats on your name change!!Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Allison S, Thank you. I've been on HRT a year and a half now. It is almost surreal sometimes. Somewhere I hit the point of no one even noticing me anymore! That was great to realize. Except for the creepy old guy who comes into the local fitness center some mornings when I was doing my rehab therapy. That is something I never expected in life! Guess it comes with the territory of being seen as my true self.

Also I think getting the T makers removed last April really improved my mental health. On the opposite side of that coin, they had me using weight machines in physical therapy every day. After a month I haven't been able to add any weight. One older lady comes in most mornings, is small framed and can do way more upper body work than I can even do. Sometimes that still surprises me.

04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Northern Star Girl

snipped pics to save space
@tgirlamc

Auckland city
- - - - -
    - - - - -
- - - - -

Sonja.
@Sonja
Dear Sonja:
Thank you for posting your wonderful pictures of all around Auckland and also your notations about your wife painting your toe nails for you >>> did it really require that you had to ply her with Wine to get her to agree ???  ;)

Oh, and yes I will be impatiently waiting to see any new photos of yourself that you care to post in the future... and you can always put them on a PM to me.

Best Wishes to you as you continue on toward your goals.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

barbie

@tgirlamc

Sonja,

I wish to visit Auckland in the near future. I guided some students here to going there for their study, but I have never been there. I miss clean air and sky.

My little daughter, 14 yr old, once painted my toes for fun. She is still very interested in my cosmetics and beauty items. My wife is also very dedicating and supportive of me.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All.

Not much going on with this thread today so, here are a couple pics of an old lady hanging out with her little blind kitty... Katie Kat!!!! You know how us grandmas like our cats!!!  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Here's the latest addition to the bikini collection... Just arrived today! I think my beach walks are starting to pay off tan wise... I'm not as pasty!!  :)

Onward we go fabulous sisters!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

josie76

Ashley, looking beautiful as ever.

I am looking forward to the day when I can feel comfortable sporting a bikini also. Hopefully in 6-9 months I'll be able to make that happen.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: josie76 on August 26, 2018, 08:50:12 AM
Ashley, looking beautiful as ever.

I am looking forward to the day when I can feel comfortable sporting a bikini also. Hopefully in 6-9 months I'll be able to make that happen.

Josie!

Thank you so much little sister!... I think of the bikini as the most liberating of all garments...( Leave it to me to have a philosophical view of bikinis huh? 😀 )... It is really the least clothes that it is socially acceptable to wear in public ( at the proper venue of course!!!... doesn't go over well at the grocery store! 😀 ) ...I hope you avail yourself of the experience soon as it is one not to be missed!!!

Onward we go brave sister,

Ashley 😀💕🌻

•  

Trini

A rare Trini has appeared. Out in broad daylight!
Went to the beach yesterday with my GF and had an amazing time.
Channeling those dark, goth vibes. XD

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Trini on August 26, 2018, 03:01:25 PM
A rare Trini has appeared. Out in broad daylight!
Went to the beach yesterday with my GF and had an amazing time.
Channeling those dark, goth vibes. XD

Hey Trini,

Long time no see Sister!!!!.... Looking beautiful and fabulous!... Love the style on you!!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙂💕🌸

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Everyone is looking beautiful and looks like everyone is enjoy the summer, well I hit 20 months on HRT and first full summer as Natalie. I am still trying to lose some more weight but I am getting there. I am still trying to have an official date last few guys were flakes and jerks thankfully I did not waste time in meeting them.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on August 26, 2018, 03:51:31 PM
Everyone is looking beautiful and looks like everyone is enjoy the summer, well I hit 20 months on HRT and first full summer as Natalie. I am still trying to lose some more weight but I am getting there. I am still trying to have an official date last few guys were flakes and jerks thankfully I did not waste time in meeting them.

Natalie!!!

Congrats on the 20 month mark as well as the weight loss and first full summer of finally living your inner truth!!!... You are looking gorgeous little sister!I Love your hair highlights!...... looks perfect on you!... you'll be at the two year mark soon... I had a lot of good changes start around the 2 year mark on HRT!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀💕🌻

•  

Andi H

Just a day in the life of a woods girl!!  All these years and I'm still dealing with broken machines!!!

Hope you're all well!!

Andi[emoji137]‍♀️[emoji173][emoji883][emoji217][emoji272][emoji258][emoji447]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Andi H on August 26, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
Just a day in the life of a woods girl!!  All these years and I'm still dealing with broken machines!!!

Hope you're all well!!

Andi[emoji137]‍♀️[emoji173][emoji883][emoji217][emoji272][emoji258][emoji447]

Handling a dozer with a blown hydraulic line and looking fabulous and ladylike while doing it!... You've moved to the advanced level little sister!!!!

I hope Frado Beggins got an extra treat or two for helping!

Hugs!!!

A 💕

•  

Andi H

Hugs back to you, Sis!!  Yeah, Frado gets his share of goodies!!  He's all freaked out now as we made it home just in time for a giant thunderstorm!!

•  

Sonja

@natalie.ashlyne  -  Looking great Natalie, congratulations on reaching your milestones, hrt, out as Natalie and your weightloss, I hope the right guy comes along who can appreciate you, big hug!

@Andi H  -  "I'll fix my lipstick just after I fix this truck"....WOW you might just be the perfect woman!!  omg these photos are so beautiful!!  XO. Are your earrings little acorns?  also your dogs name is Frado Beggins? --How sweet! - where did he come from?

@tgirlamc - love your new avatar pic - I take it its from these latest stills? Love your new pink bikini! -- pink is one of my favourite colours, along with black and green.

@Trini  - Love your style!  -  I think you might have got your 'peace' sign the wrong way around... ;D

Love to all,

Sonja
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on August 26, 2018, 08:38:26 PM
@tgirlamc - love your new avatar pic - I take it its from these latest stills? Love your new pink bikini! -- pink is one of my favourite colours, along with black and green.

@Sonja

Hey Sonja!!

Thanks for the sweet words my dear little sister!... I have to confess!!... I'm not sure which avatar you were referencing... I changed it out a few times today because I kept looking at them and going "Yuck!.. Awful"...😖... I can never find one to settle on!... I've been trying to dig stuff out of the closet that I seldom wear and put stuff in circulation... It was nice today so, I dug out this Betsey Johnson (my favorite designer  :) ) summer dress and took a couple pics! I love the vintage feel of this... Feels a bit like western saloon girl style!!

Hope it was a WAAW....Wonderfully Awesome Auckland Weekend!!! 😀

Hugs!!!

Ashley  :)❤️🌻

Take Care All... It has been a fun few years here but, onward I go!!!

Hugs!

Ashley  :)

•  

barbie

I am traveling in Seoul. The metro subway here is entertaining.

You may guess how it is working.

Barbie~~

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just do it.
  •  

Andi H

@Andi H  -  "I'll fix my lipstick just after I fix this truck"....WOW you might just be the perfect woman!!  omg these photos are so beautiful!!  XO. Are your earrings little acorns?  also your dogs name is Frado Beggins? --How sweet! - where did he come from?

@Sonja
Thanks, Girl!.. yep!  Frado Beggins has been around a while, think he's about 9 now... we try to give them as fitting of names possible!   Also have a Sophie Poopee!!!
Hope things are well,
Andi

•  

Andi H

Oh!  And, the earrings are little pinecones dipped in copper!

•