News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on August 28, 2018, 08:10:38 PM
Another dress I had fun trying on but it's maybe more for late fall or winter because the material is like a sweater... Actually now that I think about it I would wear it for new years lol I'm dieting now to lose a bit of tummy [emoji22]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

@Allison S
Dear Allison:
Wow-whee.... look at those curves and some cleavage too!!!!   
You are looking good. 
That will be a great dress for the coming colder weather.

Thank you for treating all of us to your update and picture.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: I Am Jess on August 28, 2018, 03:38:23 PM
Saturday was my 2 year vaginaversary!

I celebrated by being ghosted by a guy who was supposed to meet me at the beach.  Oh well, this is what he missed out on.

I followed that up by going to a house warming pool party at a friends house and got to keep rocking my black bikini into the night.

Well it looks like he missed a hell of a lot

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Allison S on August 28, 2018, 08:10:38 PM
Another dress I had fun trying on but it's maybe more for late fall or winter because the material is like a sweater... Actually now that I think about it I would wear it for new years lol I'm dieting now to lose a bit of tummy [emoji22]

Looks amazing. You are going to have to tell me where you got that dress so I can get it or at least one like it please

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

Allison, how did you get such a feminine shape and physique to your gorgeous body?
I'm my girly self awaiting the day i look like the girl i am through transitioning physically male-to-female in order to becoming more of what is kept inside me so that i feel complete and experience life truly as who i am so that i don't have any regrets.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 28, 2018, 10:42:56 PM
@Allison S
Dear Allison:
Wow-whee.... look at those curves and some cleavage too!!!!   
You are looking good. 
That will be a great dress for the coming colder weather.

Thank you for treating all of us to your update and picture.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
Thanks [emoji4]
Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 28, 2018, 11:00:46 PM
Looks amazing. You are going to have to tell me where you got that dress so I can get it or at least one like it please

It was Amazon lol that's where I've ordered most of my stuff lately. Thank you for your comments!
Quote from: hiddengirlsheila on August 29, 2018, 01:20:20 AM
Allison, how did you get such a feminine shape and physique to your gorgeous body?
Hi, this might not be the most helpful reply I give... But I would say a combination of things for me. I was 9 or 10 months on hormones at max dose (for me) in that pic. I also gained weight.. The angle of a pic makes a big difference. And I always have had a round butt and have had years of gaining and losing weight prior hrt even...
Sorry that's probably not the most helpful... I actually need advice myself on how to lose the belly I've had forever.. I've tried everything under the sun but have always had a pouch and love handles [emoji20]

•  

Harley Quinn

The little bit of a pouch is difficult to get rid of.  Diet and exercise is really the only way, other than surgical intervention, that I know of to reduce body fat.  A healthy amount of cardio and weight training.  Muscle burns calories fast, and a bit of cardio is always good to keep healthy.  With hormones, you stand a decent chance to lose more fat around your mid section first.  But with everything, it'll be mainly genetics on where you gain and lose weight.  For weight control, I use heavy weights and low reputations.  Legs 3 days a week, upper body 2 days a week, and core 5 days a week.  My recreational activities usually provide me enough cardio; mountain biking, pole class, hiking, etc.  I keep my diet focused on higher protein, with little sugar intake.  Mainly, I just like red meat... and I've never been much of a dessert fan.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

GingerVicki

I had a bit of a belly and worked out. I was even doing stuff like side plank hip dips. Even still I had to practically starve myself and waist train to get rid of what I had. I know I should not have, but I was desperate.  :icon_ashamed:

I still have a pouch, but that is totally normal for cis girls.

•  

Katie Jade

So -Keto diet then?
I lost 42 LB on that last year (in 5 months, which was steady going), trying to get to that situation at the moment but much more difficult whilst on hormones. Also Im not going heavy weights as I played rugby prop for like 30 years and trying to get rid of muscle mass and not get bingo wings at the same time at the moment, so not too fast,  loads of side planks and minor abs and upper body  'stretching (cant call weights) work, still trying to find an indoor set of sequences that satisfies me for my 15 min (as I get up) then 30 mins at night. my mountain bike is unused for like 7 years at the moment.. Gave my 30 year old Raleigh Montagne to my eldest last year who trashed it... was such a good 1980's bike, Reynolds chain, 501 tubing, elliptical gears etc.. whatever. Now I have a bike with 2.5" wide tyres and massive friction factor.. that weighs twice+ as much and has disc brakes... nvm
Anyway Harley and Allison you are both looking extremely good and you know it. Keep going  - "keep the faith".
Luv n Hugz
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Harley Quinn

Congratulations on the weight loss. Cycling is a lot of work, let alone 2 1/2" tires lol... I'm still riding my Klein mountain bike. It has sentimental value since my brother custom built it for me while he was working at Klein. It's one of the last bikes built at the Klein factory before Trek bought them out. I have zero clue what a Keto diet is... I eat everything that is put in front of me. 😂  my pole dancing instructor saw me eat once and was like "God damn!"
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 29, 2018, 05:25:17 PM
Congratulations on the weight loss. Cycling is a lot of work, let alone 2 1/2" tires lol... I'm still riding my Klein mountain bike. It has sentimental value since my brother custom built it for me while he was working at Klein. It's one of the last bikes built at the Klein factory before Trek bought them out. I have zero clue what a Keto diet is... I eat everything that is put in front of me. [emoji23]  my pole dancing instructor saw me eat once and was like "God damn!"
I also started mountain biking a month ago. My latest record. Thereafter my bike has been under repair, waiting delivery of a part from the USA.

Barbie--

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

And mine is a Moots titanium bike that my friend gave me. I don't know well what it is, but he said I can ride it for my lifetime. Barbie~~

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just do it.
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 29, 2018, 05:25:17 PM
Congratulations on the weight loss. Cycling is a lot of work, let alone 2 1/2" tires lol... I'm still riding my Klein mountain bike. It has sentimental value since my brother custom built it for me while he was working at Klein. It's one of the last bikes built at the Klein factory before Trek bought them out. I have zero clue what a Keto diet is... I eat everything that is put in front of me. 😂  my pole dancing instructor saw me eat once and was like "God damn!"

Thank you Harley Q (hugz)
Yes Keto is no carbs, nothing grown below ground etc. As my bloods are very good (oily fish etc help -  I eat raw fish I catch with my claws from local rivers if the hunters don't get me.. JK) and regularly checked Im OK doing this. Bulletproof coffee and a boiled egg for breakfast and don't feel hungry for several hours (Actually I have double Cappo and cream.. not paying the silly prices for that caffeine oil stuff)
Well it worked for me last year, just need to get into the zone though - plays havoc with my INR blood clotting checks though, were very high and bruised very easily.
Bike is dusted off sor some wet weather cycling (always the best if not too cold).
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

Allison S

Thank you all for your replies... I find all your comments very helpful and the support really helps!! I feel so lucky to have new ideas now I gotta try out now haha I guess dieting and exercise isn't all that bad, it's just I have to relearn a lot of bad habits that have helped me cope...

Quote from: Katie Jade on August 29, 2018, 05:10:50 PM
Keep going  - "keep the faith".
Luv n Hugz
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

You're so right Katie... just gotta keep at it. That's really takeaway advice for anyone... "keep the faith"... very true!! :)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You all are looking so good. The curves are smoking!!
I haven't been taking many pics lately, stressful time. It will end soon I'm sure!

•  

ds1987

Tell me more about my eyes

I don't do bikinis yet, probably next year...I'd love to trade about two inches from my waist to my hips, but not too shabby so far

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: ds1987 on August 31, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

I don't do bikinis yet, probably next year...I'd love to trade about two inches from my waist to my hips, but not too shabby so far

OMG, Love your eyes and smile. Your hair looks really nice  and a super colour (natural I think) as well. You have a good figure so don't worry, you have nothing to concern yourself about. Bikini next year as its getting cooler, by all means. Oh and by the way - you get fatter with age (lol) so don't wory about your hips, keep healthy above all. Seriously you look fab.
"keep the faith"

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: >:-) >:-) :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

barbie

Quote from: Katie Jade on August 30, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
Thank you Harley Q (hugz)
Yes Keto is no carbs, nothing grown below ground etc.

I also considered the Keto-like no carb diet, but recently I concluded that rice is a must, probably genetically coined in my body. Avoiding rice has deteriorated my chronic gastritis. A few days ago, I just started regularly eating rice and the pains in my stomach and duodenum rapidly diminished. I hope this will eventually cure all the gastritis I have suffered during the past 10 years. Of course other factors also have played (drinking alcohol and strong coffee too much).

As I expect my weight will increase, I will ride the bike regulary (it was fixed and I got it from the repair store today). Yes. Fall is a nice season for biking (and of course running outdoors).

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Harley Quinn

I am loving the eyes and your beautiful lashes...  From where I'm standing, I am seeing a bikini ready beauty.  I can't get over that first picture.  Very lovely!
  •  

Andi H

Howdy everyone!! 
Thanks by the way, Donica and gingerViktorKay!!  Everybody's lookin great!

[emoji179][emoji258][emoji272][emoji259][emoji883][emoji217]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

emma-f

You look awesome! I love the dress!
  •