Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on September 09, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
A girl doesn't have to wear swimsuits or flowery dresses to look fabulous (though I like flowery dresses and one day I'll wear a swimsuit!).  We had a gnarly juniper stump that needed to be dealt with.  Girls can use big chainsaws if they want to.  Even though this one has put on 20 lbs since I started HRT. :o  Um, the chainsaw has; I have lost 10 lbs.

I asked my wife to take this photo for @Alaskan Danielle's "hot and sweaty" montage, but I think I looked pretty fab in it.

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:  What you stated is correct in my opinion... and to elaborate ... a fabulous looking female doesn't have to wear frilly and beautiful clothing, perfect makeup, flawless grooming hair and nails, skin displaying clothing clothing styles, etc....

By the way your chainsaw photo is terrific.... hopefully when I get my "hot and sweaty " picture montage going it could be a perfect addition.

Thanks for sharing,
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Eve of chaos

well I'm going to be starting HRT again in about 2 weeks time.
been dieting and trying to prepare my body as much as i can beforehand. how am I doing?

I am wearing a corset, a wig, and hip pads. my hair unfortunately has not grown out as much as I would've liked it too.

KathyLauren

You look great, Eve.  You have great potential for when you start HRT.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Eve of chaos on September 09, 2018, 04:43:10 PM
well I'm going to be starting HRT again in about 2 weeks time.
been dieting and trying to prepare my body as much as i can beforehand. how am I doing?

I am wearing a corset, a wig, and hip pads. my hair unfortunately has not grown out as much as I would've liked it too.

Your looking lovely - might I suggest you try smiling more, eyes and mouth, in your pics you look a bit  apprehensive. Just a thought. You have nice curves going on there by the way...

Luv n Hugz

Katie
:angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

tgirlamg

Eve!!!... Congrats on taking a brave step forward towards making your life your own little sister!... Amazing things await you gorgeous girl!!!

Kathy and Danielle!!!...My always fabulous sisters!!!!.... Sweat and chainsaws have their place but, I am going to take a stand today for flowers. frills, hair and makeup!... My motto for the day?... "Give me Betsy Johnson floral print dresses or give me death"

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

I might not qualify for "fabulous" but,... I love my frills!!!  :)!!!

Onward we go brave sisters..

Ashley  :)💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

V M

Quote from: tgirlamc on September 09, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

My motto for the day?... "Give me Betsy Johnson floral print dresses or give me death"

But you are Fabulous Ashley - Cute pic.s  :icon_chick:  Lovely dress

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look good Kathy, even in the rough clothes. I always love a good day out with the saw!
Eve aswell looking good all dark too, I'm a sucker for dark clothes, I was the gothy type years ago.
Ashley your dress is stunning and super cute. If your not fab I dunno who is.

•  

Denise

Quote from: Donica on September 08, 2018, 10:26:08 AM
Wow Denise! I love that dress. You look lovely. Where did you get it?

Hugs girl!
Donica.
A friend couldn't fit in it up top anymore so she threw it at me saying 'try it on'.  Sorry I don't know where she got it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Donica

Wow!!! Everyone is looking fabulous.

Swing the chainsaw Kathy! That Juniper stump doesn't stand a chance. Swimsuit or Juniper Stomping clothes. Looking fabulous girl!

Eve! Wow! Looking great! Yes, I think you will do well on HRT.

Oh Ashley!!! What can I say? Always fabulous girl!!! I love that dress!!! I have something similar in my closet I have yet to wear.

Hugs ladies!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

tgirlamg

VM, Rachel and Donica!!!

Many thanks you each of you, my dear sisters, for your generous, kind and sweet words!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rayna

Quote from: KathyLauren on September 09, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
A girl doesn't have to wear swimsuits or flowery dresses to look fabulous (though I like flowery dresses and one day I'll wear a swimsuit!).  We had a gnarly juniper stump that needed to be dealt with.  Girls can use big chainsaws if they want to.  Even though this one has put on 20 lbs since I started HRT. :o  Um, the chainsaw has; I have lost 10 lbs.

I asked my wife to take this photo for @Alaskan Danielle's "hot and sweaty" montage, but I think I looked pretty fab in it.
Geez, I step away for a day and so many of you posted awesome, fab pictures! You all look great! I add my vote for smiling whenever possible -- I find when encountering other people that a smile takes you a big first step toward being properly gendered (female anyway).

Kathy, you're after my own heart! Although my chainsaw is smaller and battery powered (we have mostly scrub oak up to 8 inch diameter). You're killing it! Er, no... ;D ;D
If so, then why not?
  •  

Harley Quinn

Not my usual fabulous post, but I just got a new dressing robe for my birthday! (Mind the boxes, the VA sends 1 bottle per box...  ::) )

This robe feels like sex... it's thin, soft, and heavy weight... it drapes like heaven.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamc on September 09, 2018, 09:16:34 PM
Eve!!!... Congrats on taking a brave step forward towards making your life your own little sister!... Amazing things await you gorgeous girl!!!

Kathy and Danielle!!!...My always fabulous sisters!!!!.... Sweat and chainsaws have their place but, I am going to take a stand today for flowers. frills, hair and makeup!... My motto for the day?... "Give me Betsy Johnson floral print dresses or give me death"

OMG! Ashley, that dress is fabulous! Where did you find it?!?!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 11, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
Not my usual fabulous post, but I just got a new dressing robe for my birthday! (Mind the boxes, the VA sends 1 bottle per box...  ::) )

This robe feels like sex... it's thin, soft, and heavy weight... it drapes like heaven.

Nice :)

I miss your other photos that disappeared :(
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Faith on September 11, 2018, 12:15:46 PM
Nice :)

I miss your other photos that disappeared :(
Sorry, I have the habit of taking things down after a few days. I caught a couple of my photos coming up on a Google search, and got shy....
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 11, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
Sorry, I have the habit of taking things down after a few days. I caught a couple of my photos coming up on a Google search, and got shy....

that I can understand .. better reason than my panic deletions from looking at myself.

I still miss them though. I was bragging you up for your style and couldn't find a picture to show off.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

GingerVicki

@tgirlamc
Fall must be here. You're wearing a dress and not a bikini. Your dress is cute.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Faith on September 11, 2018, 12:29:05 PM
that I can understand .. better reason than my panic deletions from looking at myself.

I still miss them though. I was bragging you up for your style and couldn't find a picture to show off.

Here are a few...

•  

Rachel_Christina

You look epic Harley. Love them we ringlets so cute. Is that how long your hair is now straightened?? O:
It's nice straight too all the same

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 11, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
You look epic Harley. Love them we ringlets so cute. Is that how long your hair is now straightened?? O:
It's nice straight too all the same
Straight is a wig... an older photo from last year. I haven't straightened my hair, but in ringlets, it's just at my shoulders as of today.
  •