Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 11, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
OMG! Ashley, that dress is fabulous! Where did you find it?!?!

@Harley Quinn

Hey Sister!... I'm always on the prowl online for clothes and Betsey Johnson dresses are always on the list... Not sure if forum rules let me give business promotions but here is a hint... POSHM***
Then add Noah's boat!!!

Love the robe and the gorgeous pics... You got STYLE girl 😀

@gingerVictorKay... Thanks for the kind and sweet words sister!!! 😀💕👍

Onward we go!!!

A 💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 11, 2018, 01:03:22 PM
Here are a few...

oo, thank you .. can I save them off? Well, I know that I can but I never do without asking.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 11, 2018, 01:19:27 PM
Straight is a wig... an older photo from last year. I haven't straightened my hair, but in ringlets, it's just at my shoulders as of today.

I kind of thought that was an older pic of yours.
You should try straighten it once for curiosity! O:
Probably down mid back then x3

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamc on September 11, 2018, 01:23:30 PM
@Harley Quinn

Hey Sister!... I'm always on the prowl online for clothes and Betsey Johnson dresses are always on the list... Not sure if forum rules let me give business promotions but here is a hint... POSHM***
Then add Noah's boat!!!

Love the robe and the gorgeous pics... You got STYLE girl 😀

@gingerVictorKay... Thanks for the kind and sweet words sister!!! 😀💕👍

Onward we go!!!

A 💕

Oooo... I'll be on the prowl too! I get my new suit in a couple weeks... I'm so excited! One of the local shops is special ordering it in for me! 😍
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 11, 2018, 01:30:36 PM
I kind of thought that was an older pic of yours.
You should try straighten it once for curiosity! O:
Probably down mid back then x3
I will have to get instruction on how to straighten hair. I have never attempted it. I don't even "style" my hair now lol... those are my "shower curls". Just add water. Lol
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

@Faith

Faith!... BTW... Love your avatar pic and that top!!! Rocking it sister!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Faith

Quote from: tgirlamc on September 11, 2018, 01:41:45 PM
@Faith

Faith!... BTW... Love your avatar pic and that top!!! Rocking it sister!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀

:icon_redface: .... awwww, shucks .... :icon_redface:
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: tgirlamc on September 09, 2018, 09:16:34 PMSweat and chainsaws have their place but, I am going to take a stand today for flowers. frills, hair and makeup!
And you are rocking them as usual, Ashley!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

I Am Jess

I have to stop by more often and tell everyone how fantastic they look.  We have so many fabulous ladies here who are rocking their transitions.  I absolutely love everyone who puts pictures of themselves on this thread.  I've seen some amazing transformations and I love to see how everyone is blooming into the beautiful women they are.

Last week the photographer at my Tuesday night club captured this picture of me. 

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Harley Quinn

Definitely rocking it Jess! I love the lace top. Very nice accent piece.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: I Am Jess on September 11, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
I have to stop by more often and tell everyone how fantastic they look.  We have so many fabulous ladies here who are rocking their transitions.  I absolutely love everyone who puts pictures of themselves on this thread.  I've seen some amazing transformations and I love to see how everyone is blooming into the beautiful women they are.

Last week the photographer at my Tuesday night club captured this picture of me. 

Wow!!! Great pic Jess!!! The hat and style are reminding me of a singer I can't quite put my finger on right now but the shot has an "album cover" feel to it!!!

KathyLauren!... Thanks for the sweet words Sister!!! You have rocked every look I have seen on you ever!!!

Onward ladies!!!

A 🙂💕🌸

•  

Rachel_Christina

I'm not great at it Harley so I won't go telling you how to do it lol. I got a curler though and I'm pretty good with it now. But that won't be no use to you :')

I'm jealous of your assets Jess. Compared to you I am a barren waste land 😂

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 11, 2018, 03:13:33 PM
I'm not great at it Harley so I won't go telling you how to do it lol. I got a curler though and I'm pretty good with it now. But that won't be no use to you :')

I'm jealous of your assets Jess. Compared to you I am a barren waste land 😂
I'm actually thinking of taking a crack at curlers... 😉  My hair is very fine and doesn't do well with heat according to my hair stylist.  ::)
  •  

Sonja

@I Am Jess  -Jess Looking great!! Love the black lace shoulders X

Sonja.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 11, 2018, 09:02:04 PM
I'm actually thinking of taking a crack at curlers... 😉  My hair is very fine and doesn't do well with heat according to my hair stylist.  ::)

Haha what are you gonna do Harley? Curl them in the opposite direction? 😂
But seriously yeah you could try big loose waves, there lovely

•  

emma-f

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 12, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

I can't do straightening or curling so I've resorted to blow drys. Go somewhere good and the style will easily last between washes!
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 12, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

My theory is that if I can get a more uniform curl pattern that I may be able to brush my hair out to get a smoother, more vintage style.

•  

Rachel_Christina

•  

Dani

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 12, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
My theory is that if I can get a more uniform curl pattern that I may be able to brush my hair out to get a smoother, more vintage style.

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 12, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
That would be a really classy look!

Rita Hayworth is a classy lady, especially when she acted in "Gilda".

Put the blame on Mame, boys!
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Dani on September 12, 2018, 07:54:54 PM
Rita Hayworth is a classy lady, especially when she acted in "Gilda".

Put the blame on Mame, boys!
Gilda was good. When she danced with Fred Astaire in "you were never lovelier" is my favorite.
  •