Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 11, 2018, 01:19:27 PM
Straight is a wig... an older photo from last year. I haven't straightened my hair, but in ringlets, it's just at my shoulders as of today.

Harley,

I mostly straighten my hair at professional hair salons at cost of US$100-300. They use chemicals, causing slight damages in hair, which is unavoidable. I initially tried DIY straightener, and the outcome was not bad as my hair was FRESH at that time. In 10 years, my hair has been thinner and thinner with more damages. The recent result was not satisfactory, despite of my expenditure of ca. US$400. I will look for another hair salon soon.

Anyway, you may have better look for a nice hair salon. I tend to lavish money on my hair, and it is worth.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: barbie on September 13, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
Harley,

I mostly straighten my hair at professional hair salons at cost of US$100-300. They use chemicals, causing slight damages in hair, which is unavoidable. I initially tried DIY straightener, and the outcome was not bad as my hair was FRESH at that time. In 10 years, my hair has been thinner and thinner with more damages. The recent result was not satisfactory, despite of my expenditure of ca. US$400. I will look for another hair salon soon.

Anyway, you may have better look for a nice hair salon. I tend to lavish money on my hair, and it is worth.

barbie~~
Yeah, I think I will stay away from chemical straightening. My hair already breaks so easily that I can't afford it getting any weaker.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

I Am Jess

This weeks Tuesday girls night out outfit was probably my most daring yet.  It had a very witchy goth rocker chick vibe. (With the boots I was wearing I was 6'6") I really love my Tuesday nights out with my tribe.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: I Am Jess on September 13, 2018, 01:35:32 PM
This weeks Tuesday girls night out outfit was probably my most daring yet.  It had a very witchy goth rocker chick vibe. (With the boots I was wearing I was 6'6") I really love my Tuesday nights out with my tribe.

@I Am Jess Love it! - I just received a dress by courier - it has some chiffon detail on the sleeves and hem - I think yours might have a bit more chiffon than mine though......LOL - Love the overall look its fantastic!
Here are 2 dresses similar style that I really want to get - or as close to as possible.

Sonja.
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Katie Jade

Seriously nice Photo -

I will never be there but love that you have gone so far and you are truly beautiful

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

tgirlamg

Jess!!!... Love it Sister!!!... You look gorgeous!... You can pull off any look you put your mind to!!! 

Sonja!!!... Great looking dresses you posted ... now ...let's see ya in one of them when you're ready!!!

Barbie!!!... Beautiful lady in a beautiful setting!!!

Onward we go ladies!!!

A 😀💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Katie Jade on September 14, 2018, 05:39:25 PM
Seriously nice Photo -

I will never be there but love that you have gone so far and you are truly beautiful

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Thanks, Katie and tgirlamc.

Here is Jeju island, South Korea, where many foreign tourists visit, too. I have seen some foreigners settle down here as they can get a job.

The beach in the photo is a popular destination for young foreigners, and I can say about half of people there are foreigners in this season. The water is  shallow, protected and clean, and even children can enjoy it. A problem is that the number of visitors increases exponentially every year, and I think now it has reached the limit.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You are very daring Jess! You pull it off too. I don't think my confidence will ever have me in a place like that.

I had my first induction day to my new job yesterday. So I clean up and curled my hair nice for it.
I think it's really beginning to look like it's gotten longer again. Soon to be mid back!

I was gonna go like this but thought it would be too much lol

I start on Monday now, eeeekk

•  

Harley Quinn

Good call. The sweater top is darling! Congratulations on the new job!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 15, 2018, 03:46:45 AM
You are very daring Jess! You pull it off too. I don't think my confidence will ever have me in a place like that.

I had my first induction day to my new job yesterday. So I clean up and curled my hair nice for it.
I think it's really beginning to look like it's gotten longer again. Soon to be mid back!

Congrats Rachel!! That's great news [emoji4] you look amazing in both outfits, and good choice on the first day outfit!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 15, 2018, 03:46:45 AM

Looking GORGEOUS little sister... You are looking every bit the Career Girl!!!! Congrats on the new job!!! Go make the world your own!!'

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Devlyn

•  

tgirlamg

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thank you all guys.
I can't believe I finally got a job. This gonna change the whole game
It de-stresses me so much.
And yeah I think the wee top is a cute option, without it I was showing a touch to much.

Looking good to Devlyn. You should have stole that wee thing. Sitting there for the taking lol

•  

Devlyn

•  

Donica

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 15, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Thank you all guys.
I can't believe I finally got a job. This gonna change the whole game
It de-stresses me so much.
And yeah I think the wee top is a cute option, without it I was showing a touch to much.

Looking good to Devlyn. You should have stole that wee thing. Sitting there for the taking lol

Thanks, doll! And yeah, the A-4 was not a large airplane by anyone's definition.  :)
  •  

KathyLauren

I was invited to a wedding today (two trans ladies - fun!).  This is my outfit.  I clean up nice compared to my chainsaw pic.  ;D

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

LizK

Quote from: KathyLauren on September 15, 2018, 06:23:34 PM
I was invited to a wedding today (two trans ladies - fun!).  This is my outfit.  I clean up nice compared to my chainsaw pic.  ;D

Nice Dress the blue suits you. Hope the wedding was fun!!

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •