Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on September 18, 2018, 07:06:24 PM
Everyone's looking fabulous - as usual!

Well here are some quick photos I took, my hair is a disaster atm, desperately need a haircut, I'm growing it out longer but right now its lost its shape. Also was so busy didn't have time to iron my dress - can you tell?...
Also I forgot to wear my new thin cream belt, so added the last in. I have also got 2 other new dresses - which I think are a better than this one, so I'll wait for a sunny day and take more photos so I can show you all.
OH - thats my outside office where i work!
Also - for people who don't know me - I haven't started HRT yet, or had any surgeries etc.

Take care everyone,

Sonja.

Sonja!!! You look lovely my little warm hearted sister!... Bask in the glow girl 🙂!!!!

You work in a little playhouse!!! FUN!!!! 👍💕🌸

Keep making your life what you want and need it to be!... All shall be well 🌸

Onward we go brave little sister!

A 💕

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: SiobhánF on September 18, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
Currently, this is my profile pic and my typical look. How do I look?

You look Gorgeous Siobhan!!!!...  So bask in the glow and smile little sister!!!! 😁!!!!!

The world is yours!!!

A💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Sonja

@SiobhánF   

Siobhán I think you look gorgeous! great figure and beautiful eyes! 

Take care,

Sonja
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

SONJA !
You do look fabulous SIS. imagine what HRT could do ! You exude femininity and the relaxed countenance and the smile!
Everyone can tell that girl is an absolute SWEETHEART !

Kirsten xx
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Sonja

@Kirsteneklund7
Thank you Kirsten your very kind - HRT could really help! Certainly not passable or anything like that but feeling fabulous & feminine - and the most important - feeling positive!

@tgirlamc
Thank you Ashley - Always kind! - Yeah my little playhouse! although it feels much bigger inside than how it looks outside for sure! Also see how the fence is painted black, and my office Playhouse, and my clothes? Now guess what my favourite colour is?  closely followed by pink and green.

Thank you ladies, XX

Sonja.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

It's really good to see this Sonja one finally.
You look great

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Sonja
Dear Sonja:
Here is my favorite word when I am really impressed.....
Wow-Whee .....  you look terrific and beautiful in your new photos,
thank you for treating all of us to your picture update. 
Your hair is coming along very nicely, I love your dress and that little bow-tied string necklace is so cute.   Oh, and your high heel ankle strap open toe shoes look wonderful on you.   

You look so very happy in your pictures!! 
Thank you for posting and updating all of us.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Well here are some quick photos I took, my hair is a disaster atm, desperately need a haircut, I'm growing it out longer but right now its lost its shape. Also was so busy didn't have time to iron my dress - can you tell?...
Also I forgot to wear my new thin cream belt, so added the last in. I have also got 2 other new dresses - which I think are a better than this one, so I'll wait for a sunny day and take more photos so I can show you all.
Also - for people who don't know me - I haven't started HRT yet, or had any surgeries etc.

Take care everyone,

Sonja.

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

emma-f

Take care everyone,

Sonja.

Sonja - you look fab! But also you look so happy! Its amazing to see when someone exudes as much happiness as you do here!!

Em x
  •  

SiobhánF

Sonja, you're already pretty before HRT. Just imagine what HRT will do once you get them! :)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Colleen_definitely

Agreed, Sonja's starting out at a good place for sure.  Some HRT and hair growth will be amazing.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Sonja

@Rachel_Christina @Colleen_definitely @SiobhánF  @emma-f @Alaskan Danielle @tgirlamc

Thanks Girls - I really appreciate your kind words xx - yeah hrt would really help and I am seriously considering some degree of FS but possibly not FFS depending on a number of factors.
Face hair removal is a definite, nose and bridge 90% yes, brow lift - 70%yes, my hair is at a really awkward stage - it definitely needs a haircut for shape but I'm not sure whether to go back to short pixie and feminize it a bit more or keep growing longer ( wife isn't too happy about long hair scenario but also seems unsure - I just keep telling her the truth - my hairdresser has changed jobs and I don't know anyone I trust/know) - so growing longer for now.

My new profile pic is another new dress - but rather than monopolize this board I'll wait till I have a few different pics from different days, etc and post in one go.

Thanks once again,

Sonja XO.
  •  

Faith

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Colleen_definitely

Definitely wait on HRT to do its thing before mentally committing to facial surgery.  You might not need it at all, or at least a lot less than what you might think you do now.  Hair removal is of course totally worth it.

As far as hair goes, I just sucked it up and powered through the awkward stage.  Now you could go with something shorter now if you want to try that sort of look going forward, but I wanted long so I dealt with the trans mullet look for a bit.

However the one thing I have to say was the biggest thing for me was voice.  DEFINITELY work on that if you are worried about passing.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sonja on September 19, 2018, 06:22:44 PM
@Rachel_Christina @Colleen_definitely @SiobhánF  @emma-f @Alaskan Danielle @tgirlamc

Thanks Girls - I really appreciate your kind words xx - yeah hrt would really help and I am seriously considering some degree of FS but possibly not FFS depending on a number of factors.
Face hair removal is a definite, nose and bridge 90% yes, brow lift - 70%yes, my hair is at a really awkward stage - it definitely needs a haircut for shape but I'm not sure whether to go back to short pixie and feminize it a bit more or keep growing longer ( wife isn't too happy about long hair scenario but also seems unsure - I just keep telling her the truth - my hairdresser has changed jobs and I don't know anyone I trust/know) - so growing longer for now.

My new profile pic is another new dress - but rather than monopolize this board I'll wait till I have a few different pics from different days, etc and post in one go.

Thanks once again,

Sonja XO.

@Sonja
Dear Sonja:

Well now, I will give you another Wow-whee !!!
Your latest Avatar/Profile photo of you is terrific,
you look fantastic in your new dress, sunglasses, necklace, your hair,
and that great big happy smile is infectious to say the least.

Is this one of the 3 dresses that your wife bought for you for your birthday gift?

I am just very, very happy for you,
Thank you for treating all of us to your recent photos.... by the way you picked the right picture for your Avatar !!!!
Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 19, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
Is this one of the 3 dresses that your wife bought for you for your birthday gift?
@Alaskan Danielle - Thank you!, Yes the black one above, the profile pic and the best one still to come are my new birthday presents (wearing them early  ;) ).....
Sonja.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

My Tuesday second day of work started pretty great. I was feeling good. I'm getting on great with everyone at work.
I was feeling proud of myself

And then of course too much was going well, the universe had to reset the balance

I will be stuck for 6 weeks like this at the least D:
It's so hard to get around for now.

•  

Sonja

@Rachel_Christina  OH OUCH!!! How did you do that?  can you stay on at your new job or does this put it in jeopardy?  Also - out of curiosity, are you 'dressed' at work?
btw - you look FAB!

Heal quickly!

Sonja.
  •  

V M

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 20, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
My Tuesday second day of work started pretty great. I was feeling good. I'm getting on great with everyone at work.
I was feeling proud of myself

And then of course too much was going well, the universe had to reset the balance

I will be stuck for 6 weeks like this at the least D:
It's so hard to get around for now.

YIPES!!! That looks scary... I hope you heal up well and soon

Big Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Sonja on September 20, 2018, 01:05:52 AM
@Rachel_Christina  OH OUCH!!! How did you do that?  can you stay on at your new job or does this put it in jeopardy?  Also - out of curiosity, are you 'dressed' at work?
btw - you look FAB!

Heal quickly!

Sonja.

I'm sure it puts me at a little risk as I have missed already a day of training and I will miss abit this morning again as I have to go get it checked out again.
By am I dress do you mean, as a female at work? Yes I am have living as a female now full time since the beginning of this year.

I left the shower and I felt dizzy, I should have sat down but I was soaked so I went for the towels, but fainted before getting there, smashed my ankle of the tiled floor, and that was that :/

Thank you and VM for the support. I hope this heals up real fast.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Hello all.  Even though I frequently "scope out" this thread to look at all of you beautiful ladies and the "Fabulous" pictures that you post, I usually don't post a lot of my photos on this thread for whatever reason but here goes.....

I woke up early this morning and before I put on makeup and combed my hair, I looked in the mirror and thought to myself... "Hey, not too bad for a 38 year old transwoman."
Danielle

•