Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonja

@Courtney.lane408  OMG Courtney!! You look so pretty!! and with ffs later....You're going to get a lot of the right attention!  wow! I really think you're going to have to prepare your mind to deal with a lot of stares and realize that its out of admiration...

--You Look Fabulous Darling!--

Sonja.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Harley Quinn

I was feeling a bit down, so I broke out the pearls I got for my birthday. This past month off hormones has been kicking my butt. Forgive the hair, I didn't take pictures until after my pole dancing class.

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Sonja

@Harley Quinn - OMG Harley!  You look gorgeous! Love your swing dress too! You look great in it.
So many fabulous pictures being posted lately!!

Rock on!

Sonja.
  •  

Andi H

Just a hello from my part of the planet!!
Hope everyone is well.
Andi[emoji173][emoji258][emoji272][emoji259][emoji217][emoji883]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Harley Quinn

Looking good Andi! I love the black and white... very moving photo
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Another Nikki

Harley, very pretty, and your hair is AMAZING. 
"What you know, you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life—that there is something wrong. You don't know what it is, but it's there like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me."
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Y'all looking amazing!
Courtney you had alot of changes for just 8 months!
Mental what flipping our hormones can do for us.
So greatly to exist at a time where this is possible X3

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Andi H on September 22, 2018, 04:19:04 AM
Hope everyone is well.

@Andi H
Although I almost always like color photo the best, I do have to say that the artistic nature of the black and white and your full body pose was terrific and beautiful to visualize.

Thank you for sharing with us all....  you are looking fantastic and wonderful in your posted black and white picture and also in your Avatar/Profile picture......
Hugs and well wishes,
Daneille
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

tgirlamg

OMG!!! Courtney!!!... Harley!!!... Andi!!!!

You all look Fan-Freakin'-Tastic!!!

Courtney!... Not sure what Dr D-B can do to improve what you have going on little sister but, if anyone can... He is the guy!!!... Give him and Maya my best!!!

Harley!... Killin' it with mega-style as always girl and ... your date with destiny approaching soon!!! All good wishes for your days ahead!!!

Andi!!!... My Special Sister of the Great North...  I love the gorgeous pic and beyond that, I so love the chance to share a little bit of our lives each day as time allows... It is an honor to watch your new life unfold for you!!! Enjoy every moment!

Hugs to All and Onward We Go!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Sonja on September 21, 2018, 05:17:43 PM
@barbie  Wow - Good on you for being so active!! and you look great - can I ask you - is one of the reasons you didn't 'transition' because you don't need to? - because you already look so good!

Hi, Sonja,

Yes. I tend to be very active, and I have observed that the health status of a person is proportional to his/her everyday physical activity.

Regarding transition, I once tried it about 10 years ago, with an approval letter from the psychiatrist. But the physician asked me to come together with my wife, and he would do prescribe HRT if she consents. As I cherish my kids and wife, I gave it up at that time. I still sometimes wish to have at least A-cup size breasts, but that is just my dream. Also, my face becomes masculine as I age, but there are some tricks to look feminine.

I saw your recent photos, and please enjoy your new journey, although sometimes it can be tricky and risky.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 21, 2018, 12:56:53 AM
65kg is my main happy place when it comes to weight Barbie, it is quiet hard to maintain though D:

Yesterday I finished a 100 km bike course, including climbing a rocky mountain while carrying the bike. In the morning, the scale said 69.0 kg, and at night 67.1 kg. I had lost 2 kg (4.2 pounds) in just 12 hours.

Although it takes longer time than running, biking is very effective in decreasing body weight, as I can ride for more than 12 hours a day without leg injury.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Another Nikki on September 22, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
Harley, very pretty, and your hair is AMAZING.
Thanks. I try... (Not really, the hair has a life of its own.. ) 😉

Quote from: tgirlamc on September 22, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

Harley!... Killin' it with mega-style as always girl and ... your date with destiny approaching soon!!! All good wishes for your days ahead!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻
Thanks Ashley! I've been out of the glam game for a while and was a bit out of practice. But it came right back, and picked my spirits up in the process. 50 more days to have my girl game on lock! 😎
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: barbie on September 22, 2018, 07:56:38 PM
Yesterday I finished a 100 km bike course, including climbing a rocky mountain while carrying the bike. In the morning, the scale said 69.0 kg, and at night 67.1 kg. I had lost 2 kg (4.2 pounds) in just 12 hours.

Although it takes longer time than running, biking is very effective in decreasing body weight, as I can ride for more than 12 hours a day without leg injury.

barbie~~

so cool, can you pm the app you use to track your progress.

i love biking myself, looking for a road racing bike.. i hate mountain bikes.. gah.. give me a road racing bike with 21 gears.. leave it in 21 and go go go..

V
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Veronica A on September 22, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

i love biking myself, looking for a road racing bike.. i hate mountain bikes.. gah.. give me a road racing bike with 21 gears.. leave it in 21 and go go go..

V
@Veronica A
Wowzers, good on you....  100km (62 miles) is a great ride, your app is a handy way to chart your progress.

I would guess that some of the weight you lost doing the event was water weight. r.) 
You will know better about that in the next few days, but for sure, the weight loss and exercise factor is going the right direction for you.
Yes indeed, riding a bike is much less stressful on your knees and legs... and it is better overall exercise than jogging or running.
Thanks for your report and sharing with us all....
... but I was hoping to see your photo on this  "You Look Fabulous Darling"  thread.  Perhaps in the future when you feel comfortable doing that.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Andi H on September 22, 2018, 04:19:04 AM
Hope everyone is well.

Great character portrait.
  •  

anne_indy

Barbie - I'm glad to see others in the same mode. I just picked up a new road bike yesterday specifically to get back in shape. We don't have the terrain or the green of Jeju Island where I live at the coast. Would have go inland for the terrain - no green there either.

Anne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 22, 2018, 09:40:36 PM
@Veronica A
Wowzers, good on you....  100km (62 miles) is a great ride, your app is a handy way to chart your progress.

I would guess that some of the weight you lost doing the event was water weight. r.) 
You will know better about that in the next few days, but for sure, the weight loss and exercise factor is going the right direction for you.
Yes indeed, riding a bike is much less stressful on your knees and legs... and it is better overall exercise than jogging or running.
Thanks for your report and sharing with us all....
... but I was hoping to see your photo on this  "You Look Fabulous Darling"  thread.  Perhaps in the future when you feel comfortable doing that.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

i need to get fit again, about 1 year ago i was able to leg press 240kg (529 lbs) i am very strong in my legs, dont know about now tho...after a 1yr of hrt. comes from my youth and special training due to my back conditions.. and a life time of using my legs and not my back to lift things. I have scoliosis and scheuermann's disease growing up, not to mention muscle spasms in my back and rib muscles.

plus i cant be bothered changing gears so i tend to set it to the hardest or close to it and simply leave it there.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Veronica A on September 22, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

V

Veronica,

I usually have used Runkeeper (https://runkeeper.com), but it does not work well for > 100 km courses. I would recommend Strava (https://www.strava.com), which I use for biking.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sonja

@Andi H - Looking Gorgeous and sweet Andi!! love the black and white style XO

I had a fabulous birthday over the past weekend  - its Monday now for me. I got 3 dresses from my wife, aswell as some matte nail polish to stealth my french manicures,  also some face cream and a pair of black skinny jeans.
Here are the second and third dresses, posted the black one already. The floral dress photo was taken in a slanted mirror so it looks a bit strange.

A question though cream belt on or off?

Feeling Fabulous!

Sonja.
  •