Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnOday

Sonja...The Wonder Downunder. Looking good luv.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on September 23, 2018, 07:39:49 PM
@Andi H - Looking Gorgeous and sweet Andi!! love the black and white style XO

I had a fabulous birthday over the past weekend  - its Monday now for me. I got 3 dresses from my wife, aswell as some matte nail polish to stealth my french manicures,  also some face cream and a pair of black skinny jeans.
Here are the second and third dresses, posted the black one already. The floral dress photo was taken in a slanted mirror so it looks a bit strange.

A question though cream belt on or off?

Feeling Fabulous!

Sonja.

WOW!!! There's my little sister!!! Love the pics... Love the dress... Love the style... Love the sunnies!!! ( I recently switched to aviator style too!)... Love the new avatar... Love my sister ( even though she lives 18 hours in the future and hasn't sent me any decent stock market tips!!!) 😀!!!!!

You are exuding femininity and the joy that we connect to when we finally realize what has been missing and feel our life is finally being put on it's proper course!!! Amazing things await you and it is a privilege to watch as life blossoms for you Sonja!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

PS... I vote no belt... doesn't need it!!! Maybe a more substantial necklace instead!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Sonja
Dear Sonja:
Wow-zers !!! You look absolutely beautiful in all of your new photos...
...and you have great looking legs too!!!

Your hair, your makeup, and your beautiful smile make a terrific and beautiful appearance.
I like the black dress and I vote for no belt.

Thank you so much for treating us all to your wonderful photos and very inspriing update posting.

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Harley Quinn

Looking good Sonja! I like the belt, but it needs to go a little lower. Having a larger ribcage myself, I find that they need to sit at your natural waist. Otherwise it makes you look thicker. If you can move it down about 2 inches, you'd be golden. 🙂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Faith

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Susan Baum

Aging is inevitable - growing up is optional.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thank you ladies. I like to think it's the pearls... they're my jam. Now I need to find a matched set of stud earrings. Pearls are a pain to match.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Sonja on September 23, 2018, 07:39:49 PM
@Andi H - Looking Gorgeous and sweet Andi!! love the black and white style XO

I had a fabulous birthday over the past weekend  - its Monday now for me. I got 3 dresses from my wife, aswell as some matte nail polish to stealth my french manicures,  also some face cream and a pair of black skinny jeans.
Here are the second and third dresses, posted the black one already. The floral dress photo was taken in a slanted mirror so it looks a bit strange.

A question though cream belt on or off?

Feeling Fabulous!

Sonja.

Looking great. I like it without the belt.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: barbie on September 23, 2018, 11:53:05 AM
Veronica,

I usually have used Runkeeper (https://runkeeper.com), but it does not work well for > 100 km courses. I would recommend Strava (https://www.strava.com), which I use for biking.

barbie~~

thanks now to shop for the all important item called a proper bike :) finding one for my tall frame is and long legs is kind of hard.
  •  

Sonja

@DawnOday @ krobinson103  - Thank you ladies!
@Harley Quinn - Thanks Harley - I had it sitting lower initially but raised it up to line it up with the seam - but as you say - ribcage is too big lol, thanks for the tip - You look Gorgeous in your new pic XO
@Alaskan Danielle - Thank you Danielle, Emma has said some lovely compliments about my legs too, love your new avatar photo - is it a new pic? I don't remember seeing this one.
@tgirlamc - Thank you Ashley, I'm slowing working on my wardrobe, makeup, accessories, stance etc. Its a big deal trying to get it right so it actually works together and looks good. When I think back to my early ensembles and makeup sessions I put together i laugh!! glad I didn't keep those photos...

On a fantastic note, last night my wife and I were having a wine and talking, to cut a long story short - I got told off again for using her makeup lol, SO -  we are both going to a big makeup shop this weekend to buy me my own makeup kit...........bb cream, foundation, contour crayon, etc etc....OMG AWESOME!!!!  AND she asked to see the photos I took of me yesterday posted above ( dark navy dress with chiffon sleeves and hem ) - bare in mind she didn't want to see me in makeup a few weeks ago, she looked at them and said "nice!"..........then to add to all of that we talked about me maybe having a break from contracting work and getting a full time job or temp job and she said "If you want to do that you can 'dress' in the evenings! every night if you want to".......Over the moon!  ( because i work from home and dress during the day, most days and sometimes in the weekend around her)

Currently sitting on Cloud 9,

Sonja.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Sonja on September 24, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
@DawnOday @ krobinson103  - Thank you ladies!
@Harley Quinn - Thanks Harley - I had it sitting lower initially but raised it up to line it up with the seam - but as you say - ribcage is too big lol, thanks for the tip - You look Gorgeous in your new pic XO
@Alaskan Danielle - Thank you Danielle, Emma has said some lovely compliments about my legs too, love your new avatar photo - is it a new pic? I don't remember seeing this one.
@tgirlamc - Thank you Ashley, I'm slowing working on my wardrobe, makeup, accessories, stance etc. Its a big deal trying to get it right so it actually works together and looks good. When I think back to my early ensembles and makeup sessions I put together i laugh!! glad I didn't keep those photos...

On a fantastic note, last night my wife and I were having a wine and talking, to cut a long story short - I got told off again for using her makeup lol, SO -  we are both going to a big makeup shop this weekend to buy me my own makeup kit...........bb cream, foundation, contour crayon, etc etc....OMG AWESOME!!!!  AND she asked to see the photos I took of me yesterday posted above ( dark navy dress with chiffon sleeves and hem ) - bare in mind she didn't want to see me in makeup a few weeks ago, she looked at them and said "nice!"..........then to add to all of that we talked about me maybe having a break from contracting work and getting a full time job or temp job and she said "If you want to do that you can 'dress' in the evenings! every night if you want to".......Over the moon!  ( because i work from home and dress during the day, most days and sometimes in the weekend around her)

Currently sitting on Cloud 9,

Sonja.

Sounds like things are going very well at home indeed. I'm glad She is accepting. Its better to get your own makeup anyway as then you match the colours to your skin tone and it just works better. :) My wife is kinda resigned now so she is helpful now and then... :) More often than not I just hear "I'm just talking to myself might as well stop" lol.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Sonja on September 24, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
Awe... thank you.  Yes, they make those dresses for models that are 5'4.  That seam is where "their" natural waist would be.  Lower it an inch or so and you'll get the proper fit.  Otherwise you can use a thicker belt and match the seam with the top edge of a 2" belt.

Congratulations on the makeup shopping trip!  Makeup is so much fun!  I love to hear how well things are going for you!  Thanks for sharing, it makes my day!
  •  

SiobhánF

My latest from yesterday lounging around the house doing jack >-bleeped-<.

From the weekend prior:

Don't mind some of the faces I make. I'm just not that good at taking selfies lol.
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

barbie

After biking for 10 hours, my weight decreases by 2 kg (4.4 lbs), but it increases again by 1 kg (2.2 lbs) while I do not bike next day.

In the port area during the holiday.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Rayna

Barbie, remember that muscle weighs more than fat. So if you are getting stronger, you will gain "healthy" weight :) especially following a workout, over the next day or two. But probably not anything like a kg.

Quote from: barbie on September 24, 2018, 07:54:39 PM
After biking for 10 hours, my weight decreases by 2 kg (4.4 lbs), but it increases again by 1 kg (2.2 lbs) while I do not bike next day.

Cheers!

barbie~~

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Sonja

@SiobhánF
OMG Siobhán you look Beautiful!!! I do have to say your eyes are AMAZING!! and your hair, and...better stop before I list everything lol..

@barbie - Great cycling! but how did you take the photos??

Sonja. XO

•  

tgirlamg

@Siobhan ... Great pics sister!!!... Beautiful face and body to match!!! You are looking Crazy Gorgeous!!!!

@Barbie ... Looking Gorgeous fitness girl 😀!!!!

A 😀💕🙏🌺
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: barbie on September 24, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

Cheers!

barbie~~

@barbie
Dear Barbie: A wonderful update and photos.... I like to bike a lot... plenty of nice biking trails around where I live.  I almost never bike alone, it is always fun to go with a friend, and also safer because of the wildlife here.   
From the looks of it, you went biking with at least one friend that could take your pictures unless you have a unique selfie stick!!!!

Oh, and good news about your weight loss, for sure half of the total amount was more than likely water-weight but it is going in the right direction, however... I have been following your photos for quite a while now on the Forums and you have never ever looked like you needed to lose and weight.  You look absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for posting, as always you look great!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@SiobhánF
As the other comments stated, you look absolutely beautiful....
... great facial features and a feminine body to match.
Thanks for posting and sharing your photos.
Hugs,
Danielle

•