Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen_definitely

Ordinarily a surprise visit from a lawyer is a bad thing.  ;D

You're all looking great. 
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Angela Drakken

Been a minute. Me now;
(Even an obligatory FanEXPO pic as Elphaba Thropp.)

•  

Anastasia E

Quote from: Angela Drakken on September 28, 2018, 09:52:57 AM
Been a minute. Me now;
(Even an obligatory FanEXPO pic as Elphaba Thropp.)

Damn, girl! You look stunning8)

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Angela Drakken on September 28, 2018, 09:52:57 AM
Been a minute. Me now

Hellooo Nurse! Long time, no see! The months have been good to you! You look great! Love the new selfies, and I can't wait to see the Halloween shots; if that was just an expo. I love the skull scarf. I have one in blue that I got from a friend... no idea where to find them. I am loving the black a lot more.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Good Lord these 3am wakeups have been wearing on me... but I'm getting pretty good at 30 min shower, hair, and makeup.. 😎

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 27, 2018, 04:11:15 PM
Looking good all. I'm like this confidence inducing thread.

I had been feeling a little bummed out lately. Tiered with work, my leg, the crutches, the >-bleeped-<ty weather in Ireland turning cold, being broke and all that other jazz. Then out of nowhere almost totally random look who decides to take me out to dinner.
What a mad bit of craic we had.

What a wee ray of sunshine for my week.
Thank you so much for the flying visit Jess 💖
Wow! That is a surprise! You ladies look great! Glad to hear you had a good visit. 🙂
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: josie76 on September 27, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
Everyone is looking quite lovely!

So not smile but it was early this morning while getting the kids ready to go to school so...  ;D
Ha ha ha... give yourself some credit. You made it to the fab thread, anyone that can get kids off to school and look that good has plenty to smile about. I'm a frazzled mess trying to wrangle kids to school when I babysit for people.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: barbie on September 25, 2018, 03:22:39 PM
Yes. I heard that biking will strengthen the muscles of my thighs, buttocks and waist.

@Sonja Sometimes my friends take photos for me, and I use the TimerCamera app.

Yesterday I lost weight by 1 kg. First biking in a highland area, then moving to a seaside.

If I bike today, the last day of the 3-day hollidays, I guess I will reach my goal of 65 kg.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Nice work Barbie. Mountain biking will definitely get you there. I don't know if I can even pedal one anymore... lol seems like taking a few months off and you're at square one on leg endurance. But youre killing it!
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamc on September 26, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
Sarah!!!... Great style!... worn perfectly... by a BEAUTIFUL lady!!!

Natalie!!!... Great looks little sister!!! Cute as a button Gorgeous Girl!!!

Barbie!!!... So much Beauty!!!... The Woman... The scenery... The photograpy!!! ... Killin' it Dear Sister!!!

I had a speaking engagement yesterday to a group of local law enforcement folks and had a wonderful time. The venue was the same local hall where my husband and I were married so that made it extra special!!!...

I wore a new blingy top and white Rerock jeans and thought they looked pretty good together.

I snuck in a selfie with our local Chief of Police...

In the same hall two years and one week ago...

Onward we go!!!

Ashley  :)
Wow Ashley, your pictures never disappoint. And those shoes!!! Oh my... I have a new love. Your heels are fantastic!  I love seeing how much fun everyone is having. Your candid with the police chief is epic. 😎
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 29, 2018, 06:50:41 AM
Hellooo Nurse! Long time, no see! The months have been good to you! You look great! Love the new selfies, and I can't wait to see the Halloween shots; if that was just an expo. I love the skull scarf. I have one in blue that I got from a friend... no idea where to find them. I am loving the black a lot more.
Gurl. Amazon. Its a two pack black and white and white and black. ^.^

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Angela Drakken on September 29, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
Gurl. Amazon. Its a two pack black and white and white and black. ^.^

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
🤔 I may put in an order... it is almost fall/winter up here. I never go on Amazon... I may need to rethink my position on that. I just like to support stores with employees and inventory. I also have no patience for the mail. 😂
  •  

Amy Chislett

Dawn, you look like you lost weight.
Barbie, are you shifting from running to biking?
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Amy Chislett on September 29, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
Barbie, are you shifting from running to biking?

Yes. Nowadays I seldom run.

A merit of biking is that I can ride for more than 12 hours, while I seldom run for more than 4 hours. For me, the intensity (calories) of biking is about a half of running, but as I can bike 4 times longer than running, I can burn 2 times more calories within a day.

A problem is that my weight rebounds quickly after biking as I am a kind of big eater. Nevertheless I feel that my girth has tangibly decreased.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sonja

@Angela Drakken - You look great Angela! your witch outfit is fantastic and I am in love with your off the shoulder pumpkin/skull jumper!

Had a Fabulous day out today with my wife at a big makeup store where I got some test pots of foundation to take home and try, and also made a large wish list of stuff which I'm going to give to a staff member who works there for a 40% discount!  In the mean time my wife thought it would be a great idea to buy some cheap contouring sticks, colour corrector, and lip liner pencils etc to practice - and she donated one of her makeup bags to me for all my new gear (plus some stuff I already had) which I thought was very sweet. A fabulous day!!

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sonja on September 30, 2018, 12:01:49 AM
@Angela Drakken - You look great Angela! your witch outfit is fantastic and I am in love with your off the shoulder pumpkin/skull jumper!

Had a Fabulous day out today with my wife at a big makeup store where I got some test pots of foundation to take home and try, and also made a large wish list of stuff which I'm going to give to a staff member who works there for a 40% discount!  In the mean time my wife thought it would be a great idea to buy some cheap contouring sticks, colour corrector, and lip liner pencils etc to practice - and she donated one of her makeup bags to me for all my new gear (plus some stuff I already had) which I thought was very sweet. A fabulous day!!

Sonja.

@Sonja
Dear Sonja....
Wow-Whee.... this is a very exciting thing for you to have that kind of support from your wife!!!  I can not tell you how happy I am for you.   Your transition journey is just getting better and better all the time... a great day out with your wife, new assortment of makeup, new dresses, great looking hair, wonderful smile on your face and increasing support and acceptance from your wife....
..... Life is good!!!

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: I Am Jess on September 28, 2018, 02:17:08 AM
I absolutely loved getting to hangout with my little sister from Northern Ireland. One of the things I love about this site is the fact I've got to get to know so many people and meet them in real life. I've meet so many people from here and formed real life friendships. Rachel is an absolute doll of a person and has some amazing stories. I love Northern Ireland and it was so much fun going to one of the local pubs with her. I'm definitely coming back for another visit in the future.
Wow you both look so good 😉 Rachel you are amazing
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Rayna

I moved back in wife my wife, after a 3 month separation. She has gained strength and self confidence while living alone, and from that base is better able to meet me halfway. We are both happier together and are working to make us a success.

For my part, I tried out a lot of lifestyle aspects of living and presenting femme, and came to a better understanding of myself and my identity. I have concluded (at least until the next conclusion arrives :) ) that I am gender fluid and comfortable presenting both ways. I am being much more planful about when and how I will present femme.

I hung all my female clothing on a rod in the basement (Ok @Kendra, do you like those double entendres?) and my wife says she went down and looked through them. That's a real step forward!

* Ok well I just realized I posted this here, but meant to go into the What Made You Happy Today. If an admin wants to move it, that's fine. Or not, both are all about good feelings.... *

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk
If so, then why not?
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: RandyL on September 30, 2018, 10:36:47 AM
I moved back in wife my wife, after a 3 month separation. She has gained strength and self confidence while living alone, and from that base is better able to meet me halfway. We are both happier together and are working to make us a success.

For my part, I tried out a lot of lifestyle aspects of living and presenting femme, and came to a better understanding of myself and my identity. I have concluded (at least until the next conclusion arrives :) ) that I am gender fluid and comfortable presenting both ways. I am being much more planful about when and how I will present femme.

I hung all my female clothing on a rod in the basement (Ok @Kendra, do you like those double entendres?) and my wife says she went down and looked through them. That's a real step forward!

* Ok well I just realized I posted this here, but meant to go into the What Made You Happy Today. If an admin wants to move it, that's fine. Or not, both are all about good feelings.... *

That's wonderful Randy.  I'm very happy for you! 
  •  

barbie

Glad to hear your good news. Yes. Love will eventually lead to mutual happiness. We need time, patience and trial and error to understand each other.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@RandyL
Wow, this is really good news no matter where you post it regarding getting back together with your wife...
I am very happy for you... and for your wife.
Keep the good reports coming.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •