Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonja

@RandyL - That is really great news - Fabulou, I wish the best for you both!

Sonja.
  •  

Devlyn

Everyone is looking absolutely fabulous! I shall now kill the denim look.  ;)

•  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Harley Quinn

I'm a fan of the denim. Looking good Devlyn! I love the jacket. Levi? It looks like a good "hard fit" jacket.  I hate the ones with a bunch of stretch (they never hold up).
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 01, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
I'm a fan of the denim. Looking good Devlyn! I love the jacket. Levi? It looks like a good "hard fit" jacket.  I hate the ones with a bunch of stretch (they never hold up).

Yup, Levi's, the original. I haven't had a denim jacket since I was a fifteen year old boy.  ;D
  •  

Charlie Nicki

I was against posting pics here just because I use the forum to talk about very personal stuff, so it's liberating that people don't know who I am. But I was feeling pretty after going blonde and decided to share my pic:

[Removed]

:) :) :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Devlyn on October 01, 2018, 09:31:24 AM
Yup, Levi's, the original. I haven't had a denim jacket since I was a fifteen year old boy.  ;D
Denim jackets rock. I have always had one. They make great summer riding jackets when leather is too hot.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 01, 2018, 09:45:38 AM
I was against posting pics here just because I use the forum to talk about very personal stuff, so it's liberating that people don't know who I am. But I was feeling pretty after going blonde and decided to share my pic:

Blondes have more fun! Um...or so I've heard.  ;)

<link removed by request of OP>
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 01, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

I don't see the picture, but congratulations on posting! I am with you.. I take mine down quite frequently too. Congratulations on the blonde!

<link in quote removed by OP request >
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 01, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
I don't see the picture, but congratulations on posting! I am with you.. I take mine down quite frequently too. Congratulations on the blonde!

Can you see it now? I edited the link :)
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Devlyn on October 01, 2018, 09:48:53 AM
Blondes have more fun! Um...or so I've heard.  ;)

:D true! were you able to see the pic? Not sure if it only happened to Harley.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Nope, I didn't see the photo.  But still, congrats on the courage to share and the new hair color!
  •  

Colleen_definitely

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 01, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
:D true! were you able to see the pic? Not sure if it only happened to Harley.

Yes, it was on a thirty-second-to-deletion countdown timer when I viewed it. Kinda surprised to see my ip address watermarked all over you, but it sure keeps anyone from reposting photos.  ;D
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 01, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
It doesn't work here either I'm afraid.

Too bad :( but if you're at work then that's probably why. My computer at work blocks the website as well. Here it is (thanks Jess):

[removed]
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Nope, I'm "working" from home today.  Strangely it works on firefox mobile but not on either of my PCs here. 

You look great in that photo!
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 01, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
Nope, I'm "working" from home today.  Strangely it works on firefox mobile but not on either of my PCs here. 

You look great in that photo!

Thank you!
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 01, 2018, 11:03:02 AM
Too bad :( but if you're at work then that's probably why. My computer at work blocks the website as well. Here it is (thanks Jess):

I see that one!  You look positively gorgeous!  Loving the blonde...  its a good look for you!
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 01, 2018, 11:03:02 AM
Too bad :( but if you're at work then that's probably why. My computer at work blocks the website as well. Here it is (thanks Jess): <snip>

I had a very different mental picture based on your postings. I am glad to say that the reality surpasses that image by leaps and bounds. You've been holding out on us, shame on you (not really :P ). Thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone and sharing with us.

Faith
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•