Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Devlyn on October 03, 2018, 03:20:40 AM
Looking great as always, Barbie!

Thanks, Devlyn.

Denim jeans and short pants are very popular among young girls here. I also wish to sometimes wear denim jeans, but I avoid it as I have some skin problem. But I may try it.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

The #25 typhoon Kong-rei is approaching here, I tried to wear denim jeans. Mostly I wear skirts, but why not jeans for some occasions?

barbie~
Just do it.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

All are looking so well. Some difference in you Davina!
Devlyn looking good!!
And you too Jess. She's a fine wee country in the end!! :')
You look great too when we met. Wish it was for longer though.
Barbie too I'm loving those heels. Yous are all looking great

•  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 04, 2018, 12:47:24 AM
And you too Jess. She's a fine wee country in the end!! :')
You look great too when we met. Wish it was for longer though.

I really wish we had more time too.  My friends were really glad that we stopped to meet you.  They thought you were an amazing young lady.  I am so glad that we did get at least a few hours to talk.  I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet your girlfriend but I am going to come back to Ireland because there is so much more that I want to see.  Hopefully you won't be sidelined by any broken bones or anything and you can show us what a real Irish Pub Crawl looks like. 
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Sonja

@I Am Jess  Looking great in Ireland Jess!

@Barbie  That's a great outfit looks really good on you! - love those heels too - I was looking at something very similar this morning!

@davina61  - You look very sweet Davina and I love your cheerful smile! XO

@Devlyn  Rocking the denim look!

Had the most FABULOUS day yesterday, it was my wifes birthday and we went out for brunch and then and early dinner with various family members and friends etc. But later that night she said why don't I give you a makeover? and I said YES PLEASE! ( I was a little bit shocked because she had said a few times she didn't want to see me in makeup)  so after our son went to bed she gave me a complete makeover plus she said why don't you go and put something on, well not only did I try on a couple of dresses to complete my look but she said 'here try these on' her new skinny faux leather jeans and a pair of her heels - at which she said "you look great - god I wish I had your legs!" which made me laugh, then she said why don't I try on her new shirt dress - which looked great! at which point she tried on various different dresses and then later on we were both dancing together in our lounge to 80's pop tunes. and yes we got plenty of photos of last night but she wants to keep them private, well...she certainly doesn't want them up on the internet! lol.

Oh and the other night I went out with 2 girl friends of mine to a restaurant and as the waitress came walking up behind me to take our order she said "and what can I get for you ladies to drink?" and as I turned to see her she looked at me and went "oh" but I quickly said "yeah its a girls night out" and my friends just laughed ( I'm not out to them but I could tell they were studying me in that 'not sure quite what it is but "he" looks different kind of way. ) It was basically just my hair and jumper from behind that got me gendered female but this was the second time in 3 days!

Today my wife and I went on our 'first official shopping for girls clothes together trip' to H & M, I bought 5 t-shirts, 1 black lace top, 1 scoop neck blouse, thin white belt with gold pyramid studs, black beaded bracelets and black suede strappy pointed heels!! She bought a couple of summer tops and a gold weave belt AND YES I tried them all on in the shop - even the heels in front of dozens of women and girls coming and going!!  So proud of myself!

Life is Fabulous ATM!

Sonja.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Sonja
Dear Sonja:
WOW, your latest update is terrific good news.   Your wife wanting to give you a makeover is something that you would of only dreamed about not too many months ago....  I am so very happy for you.

Your girls night out sounded like that you had a lot of fun.   I like how you thwarted the possible mis-gendering with your quick comments.

Oh my, your "first official shopping for girls clothes together" with your wife sounded divine...  I could just about hear the happiness in your voice as I read your report.

Like I stated earlier, months ago you could only dream of such things.... now they are becoming a reality.
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU

Thank you for sharing your very inspiring good report... as always I will be looking for your future postings around the forums.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

emma-f

@sonja just a little message to say how amazing it was to read your most recent post - glad things have been so good

Em x
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 04, 2018, 12:47:24 AM
Barbie too I'm loving those heels. Yous are all looking great

Quote from: Sonja on October 05, 2018, 12:07:17 AM
@barbie  That's a great outfit looks really good on you! - love those heels too - I was looking at something very similar this morning!

Thanks Rachel and Sonja for the comments.

Yes. I remember that I went out shopping with my wife about 15 years ago and she picked up various skirts for me. Initially I asked my wife to purchase my first high heel sandals for me, but later I chose them in stores. Nowadays I purchase most fashion items from the internet, but still do purchase at the stores, too.

The typhoon is approaching here and will pass my home within 12 hours with huge rain and gust for 2 consecutive days. High heel sandals are not practical in this weather. I tried wearing short pants and sneakers today, and it is windy and slippery. Few ladies would wear skirt in this gusty day.

Cheers,

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Yes definitely Jess, come back.
I took this pic a few day ago.
My eyes are so wrecked with fatigue.
I can't believe how tiering it is still trying to function as normal with a broken leg.
Pain has oddly come back this last will too. It's beginning to annoy me big time

Trying to keep going

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 05, 2018, 08:03:03 AM
Yes definitely Jess, come back.
I took this pic a few day ago.
My eyes are so wrecked with fatigue.
I can't believe how tiering it is still trying to function as normal with a broken leg.
Pain has oddly come back this last will too. It's beginning to annoy me big time

Trying to keep going

@Rachel_Christina
For what it's worth, I think that considering your pain and discomfort that you look terrific...
....and you even had a slight smile on your face too.

Have a quick recovery....    Oh, just curious, how long is that planned for?

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Danielle, I thank God today is Friday, I have two days to recooperate now.
And yes I kinda carcked a half smile which is a good sign :')

But yeah apparently it will take another 4 weeks.
I'm a third of the way there already! I think after the boot is gone I will still need a crutch for a wee while. Then I will be grand X3

•  

Harley Quinn

You look stunning Rachael Christina. ☺  sorry to hear about the bum leg. Hope you mend soon, and get out of the moon boot. On the bright side, the giant boot makes your waist even smaller. 😉
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

I'm feeling ok about this selfie. It seemed to go over well at the Veteran's Hospital.

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 05, 2018, 03:38:20 PM
I'm feeling ok about this selfie. It seemed to go over well at the Veteran's Hospital.

It should go over well. Your looking good in the photo.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Harley Quinn

For sure you should indeed feel OK about your selfie....   You look absolutely terrific and beautiful ...and your hair, your dress and your necklace and lipstick, etc are PERFECT !!!!
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Harley Quinn

Thank you Ginger and Danielle. 🙂

Danielle, I'm going to do my best to leave it up for a while... but I make no promises. I do have a question... do you ever take a bad profile picture? 😂
  •  

Another Nikki

"What you know, you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life—that there is something wrong. You don't know what it is, but it's there like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me."
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 05, 2018, 04:45:40 PM
Thank you Ginger and Danielle. 🙂

Danielle, I'm going to do my best to leave it up for a while... but I make no promises. I do have a question... do you ever take a bad profile picture? 😂

@Harley Quinn
That would be your choice to leave your picture on the posting but I don't think that you have any reasonable excuse or doubt that you should take it down.... you look very beautiful in that photo... perhaps make it an Avatar/profile picture when you are ready.

Oh for sure, I do have a few photos that are not so good, but I almost always have a smile on my face so that makes most of the photos look OK.

Thank you for your nice words......
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Gertrude

That's what I'm talking about. Who would ever want to wear pants? You're gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Another Nikki on October 05, 2018, 04:58:45 PM
Harley, so pretty!  And pin-up!
Thank you Nikki. Yeah, I'm a fan of the 40s and 50s... I even wear the gloves around town. They're weighted riding gloves, but they look dressy despite packing a punch. 😉

Quote from: Gertrude on October 05, 2018, 05:20:20 PM
That's what I'm talking about. Who would ever want to wear pants? You're gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you Gertrude, I kind of do like pants. I don't get my new suits for another week, or id be rocking pants. It started raining here this week... 😉
  •