Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anne_indy

Sarah - Wow! You have made amazing progress from your very early steps and fears of venturing out until now. You fit the topic title "Fabulous". Congratulations on your achievement and for your inspiration through sharing your journey with all of us here.

Anne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Sarah.VanDistel

@anne_indy:

Thank you for your kind words, Anne.

Psychologically, it helps a lot to be convinced that your image in the eyes of the world is a close approximation of the image you always had from yourself.

There was, undoubtedly, an enormous change since the very beginning! I am proud of the progress, but feel also humbled because a big part of the hardest moments, this community was here, supporting and encouraging me. When I say that I am where I am thanks to Susan's Place's big family, it is not an overstatement...

Love you all!

Sarah [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

•  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Sarah.VanDistel
Dear Sarah:
Wow-whee !!!  
You look absolutely beautiful and very lovely in your new picture that you just posted.
Thank you for treating all of us to your update and a view of your transition success to where you are now.

Your HRT regimen of a little over 1 1/2 years has worked it's magic....
.....and hang on tight, there is more to come!

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Sarah.VanDistel on October 09, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
Silly, but over de last few days I've been increasingly feeling that my outer image finally reflects the woman I've always felt inside. At 46yo, never thought it to be possible... The sense of comfort has been growing... I'm far from being a top model, but I can't but feel a deep sense of satisfaction and pride when thinking what I've been through in order to get where I am. We are, indeed, real heroines... [emoji173]

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

What a wonderful change Sarah!  I love your hairstyle. 
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

TonyaW

I ain't there yet but I liked how my hair turned out today

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

MollyPants

I love red lipstick! I've got some friends coming over tonight so I've put a little makeup on and nice top and jeans combo.

(The walls are reminding me how much I need to paint them!!!)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

@TonyaW
I am a sucker for red heads even though I love being a blonde.
Your long hair looks so lovely on you.

Thank you for treating all of us to beautiful pictures of you and of your beautiful red hair.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: TonyaW on October 09, 2018, 12:22:01 PM
I ain't there yet but I liked how my hair turned out today

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

@MollyPants
Dear Molly:
I think that your new posted picture shows a beautiful woman with very nice makeup, hair, and lovely red lipstick.
I am not paying any attention to your walls that you say need repainting... they look OK to me.

Thank you for sharing your fresh and new very beautiful photo of yourself with all of us...
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: MollyPants on October 09, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

I love red lipstick! I've got some friends coming over tonight so I've put a little makeup on and nice top and jeans combo.

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: MollyPants on October 09, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Oh, my, you look so cu-u-ute!!  Very nice.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

amberwaves

I haven't posted to this thread in a while and the season for wearing dresses comes to a close soon.  Enjoying the bolder look with this hair.

•  

davina61

Don't take this wrong but that's a statement , Looks great on you love and you wear it well. (OK I am drinking red wine and chocolate)!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@amberwaves
Dear Amber:
You must have seen my earlier comment reply to @TonyaW just an hour ago on this thread....
  "I am a sucker for red heads"
Thanks for sharing your picture of your beautiful self...  and the colorful outfit you are wearing looks warm and comfortable and perfect for the cooler fall weather.

Thank you again for treating us all to your recent photo of you and your beautiful red hair and your chosen fall weather outfit.  Oh wow, you hair is continuing to get longer too, looks very nice....
..but where is your big and beautiful smile? ???

Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: amberwaves on October 09, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
I haven't posted to this thread in a while and the season for wearing dresses comes to a close soon.  Enjoying the bolder look with this hair.

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 09, 2018, 03:17:36 PM
@amberwaves
Dear Amber:
You must have seen my earlier comment reply to @TonyaW just an hour ago on this thread....
  "I am a sucker for red heads"
Thanks for sharing your picture of your beautiful self...  and the colorful outfit you are wearing looks warm and comfortable and perfect for the cooler fall weather.

Thank you again for treating us all to your recent photo of you and your beautiful red hair and your chosen fall weather outfit.  Oh wow, you hair is continuing to get longer too, looks very nice....
..but where is your big and beautiful smile? ???

Hugs,
Danielle

Clearly I saw your post and had to chime in.  It couldn't possibly be a coincidence that you mention redheads so your favorite red had to show up [emoji39].  This particular dress is okay for the fall, though a bit short.  I have one or two others that will do the trick too.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Sonja on October 08, 2018, 05:47:18 PM
@barbie
Hey Barbie - Looking great as always! I'd be careful wearing a very short skirt like that with legs as long as yours! lol
Also I love your aqua coloured shorts - they go so well with your skin colour - I love your avatar photos atm - you make looking good look so easy!

Sonja.

Thanks, Sonja, for your kinds words.

My skin is relatively dark in summer and fall because of the strong sun here in the island and my regular outdoor activities. Here women prefer bright skin color.

Tried to look like a college student, unsuccessfully.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: barbie on October 09, 2018, 04:53:08 PM
Thanks, Sonja, for your kinds words.

My skin is relatively dark in summer and fall because of the strong sun here in the island and my regular outdoor activities. Here women prefer bright skin color.

Tried to look like a college student, unsuccessfully.

barbie~~

True. I remember when I was there, people would wear long sleaves and trousers to avoid getting much sun exposure while playing golf. It was so hot, so I couldn't really understand why they did that until someone explained it to me. Regardless of cultural taboos, your skin looks healthy and beautiful. You'd fit right in, if you lived in the Southwest, here in the U.S. ^_^
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Sarah.VanDistel

@KathyLauren
Thank you! And thank you for your constant support! [emoji2300][emoji173]

@Alaskan Danielle
Thanks for your kind words! [emoji4] HRT did wonders, but FFS was also truly life changing and made an enormous difference. And let's not forget about laser+electrolysis... And the hair transplant... [emoji16]
Hugs! [emoji2300][emoji173]

@JudiBlueEyes
Thank you for the compliment! [emoji4] About my hairstyle, it's kind of cute but it's going through a messy phase - it's not short anymore, nor long yet! Sometimes I'm not sure how to comb it, but I feel that the style on the photo is kind of nice... [emoji2683]
Hugs! [emoji2300][emoji173]️

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 09, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

@Harley Quinn
Finally I'm in time to see one of your new pics! lol - and you look Gorgeous!  love your style! When I was in a big mall at the other side of Auckland the other day I spotted a shop called 'Vintage Addiction' and saw all their stuff and I shouted out "swing dresses!!" ....yep everyone around me looked at me like WTF? and my wife laughed!

@Sarah.VanDistel
Looking Great Sarah - very pretty!

@amberwaves
Looking RED HOT in tartan amber! Too short? I think its perfect ^^

Sonja.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Lol... sorry. I do like to put them up... then I get paranoid. 🙄  this one is actually a wiggle dress. 😉
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •