Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary1

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 09, 2018, 02:10:55 PM
@TonyaW
I am a sucker for red heads even though I love being a blonde.
Your long hair looks so lovely on you.

Thank you for treating all of us to beautiful pictures of you and of your beautiful red hair.
Hugs,
Danielle

I'm Tonya spouse I like the color red also...

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

•  

V M

Quote from: MollyPants on October 09, 2018, 12:50:17 PM
I love red lipstick! I've got some friends coming over tonight so I've put a little makeup on and nice top and jeans combo.

(The walls are reminding me how much I need to paint them!!!)

That is a cute picture  :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

IAmM

Seriously Harley, WOW! Gorgeous Katharine Hepburn facial structure and Michelle Pfeiffer lips very stunning. Even your nose is pert and perfect and your curls! God, I gaurantee that women are dying of envy. Even your style is bangarang.

I hope that this doesn't sound too terrible but elbows in, shoulders back and relaxed would do you wonders. Or maybe this is not the place for that. Truly thought, you look fabulous, I love your photos and your look, always excited to see more.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: IAmM on October 09, 2018, 10:46:57 PM
Seriously Harley, WOW! Gorgeous Katharine Hepburn facial structure and Michelle Pfeiffer lips very stunning. Even your nose is pert and perfect and your curls! God, I gaurantee that women are dying of envy. Even your style is bangarang.

I hope that this doesn't sound too terrible but elbows in, shoulders back and relaxed would do you wonders. Or maybe this is not the place for that. Truly thought, always excited to see more.

@IAmM
Dear IAmM:
Yes indeed, I fully agree with your assessment of the photos that
our lovely member @Harley Quinn decides to share with us ...
... she indeed is looking very beautiful.

I see that you are new here and you have decided to now join the site officially... since you joined and posted your very first post last weekend on October 6th and now have 6 postings on various threads you now have a feel for how the Forums work and provides much needed information for all interested readers. 

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.
    There are a lot of members here that can identify with your situation as you feel free to share it.

Please allow me to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.
I have included information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@IAmM   
One more thing... IAmM:
Just before I let you have your posting back so that other members will know that you are new here and can add additional comments on your posted thoughts...
...please find your way to the  Introductions Forum and write a brief introduction post about yourself so that more members here on the Susan's Place forums will be aware of your arrival.

Enjoy your time here on the Forums, I trust that you will find this an enjoyable and informative experience.
Best wishes to you.... and again, Welcome to Susan's Place
Danielle

•  

Chelsea

Figured I would jump in and post one. Its hard to see with the sun beaming in the sunroof but I'm happy that I ditched the wig. 7 months down and I can barley see the guy I once was. Happy times!

Hugs,
         Chelsea

First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Chelsea on October 10, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
Figured I would jump in and post one. Its hard to see with the sun beaming in the sunroof but I'm happy that I ditched the wig. 7 months down and I can barley see the guy I once was. Happy times!

Hugs,
         Chelsea

Your natural hair is lovely!  Loving the new you.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Hugs,
         Chelsea

@Chelsea
Dear Chelsea:
Wowzers!!!   You look absolutely beautiful... and I am so glad that you ditched the wig per my suggestion last week.
It is so very good to see your "happy" post and I will be singing happy songs on your behalf.
Thank you for sharing your lovely picture with all of us.... it would make a nice new Avatar/profile picture!!!!
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Melinda@heart

Hugs,
         Chelsea

Chelsea,

I can't see the guy you once were at all. You look absolutley feminine and beautiful. I'm so happy that you have managed to transform into such an exquisite woman. I have read your blog post and I sympathize with you in your struggles but my goodness, what a fetching look you have now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

StealthStilettos

Just wanna take a quick minute to thank all the lovely ladies that share on these types of threads, you may note my profile is over 5 years old, and I've been quite stealth as my name implies, but it's giving me the hope to carry on and that can improve my situation.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: StealthStilettos on October 10, 2018, 01:36:38 PM
Just wanna take a quick minute to thank all the lovely ladies that share on these types of threads, you may note my profile is over 5 years old, and I've been quite stealth as my name implies, but it's giving me the hope to carry on and that can improve my situation.

@StealthStilettos
I am  so very glad that you are encouraged here on the forums.   
That is the strong point of the Susan's Place Forums is that there is a big concentration of like-minded members here that are available to support each other, to encourage each other, and when needed, to lend an ear and to offer a shoulder to lean on.    I am happy that you are finding the support that your desire here.

I will be looking forward to seeing more of your postings.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Melinda@heart on October 10, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
Chelsea,

I can't see the guy you once were at all. You look absolutley feminine and beautiful. I'm so happy that you have managed to transform into such an exquisite woman. I have read your blog post and I sympathize with you in your struggles but my goodness, what a fetching look you have now.

@Melinda@heart     @Chelsea

Dear Melinda, I agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts regarding our dear member Chelsea.

... and Dear Chelsea, you need to listen to us and believe us  and what we are saying to you !!!
You look beautiful... your hair, your face, your smile.... and you "got" boobs too!!!!  ;)  [emoji173]
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

StealthStilettos

At quick peek I see there are 500+ guests browsing, I've been one of those guests many times, even despite having a registered name, and yes the bravery that everyone shows by being an active member here has certainly helped me along. So just wanna show my appreciation fpr that.

•  

Melinda@heart

Danielle,

I can't get over how much you look like a girl I had the hots for in high school. I swear the two of you could be twins. You look great!

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: IAmM on October 09, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

I hope that this doesn't sound too terrible but elbows in, shoulders back and relaxed would do you wonders. Or maybe this is not the place for that. Truly thought, you look fabulous, I love your photos and your look, always excited to see more.
Yeah I usually have better posture, but it was a bar and the shots were flowing. 😉  thank you for your compliments. I am 32 days from the big day and it gives me confidence that things will turn out.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 10, 2018, 08:59:44 AM
@IAmM
Dear IAmM:
Yes indeed, I fully agree with your assessment of the photos that
our lovely member @Harley Quinn decides to share with us ...
... she indeed is looking very beautiful.

Thank you Danielle. 🙂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

barbie

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 09, 2018, 05:28:51 PM
True. I remember when I was there, people would wear long sleaves and trousers to avoid getting much sun exposure while playing golf. It was so hot, so I couldn't really understand why they did that until someone explained it to me. Regardless of cultural taboos, your skin looks healthy and beautiful. You'd fit right in, if you lived in the Southwest, here in the U.S. ^_^

Yes. You know well. Even my friends in the mainland wonder why I always wear a mask during running or riding bike outdoors, but comment that my skin becomes so dark, looking striking. I always wear mask plus big sunglasses. These are all to protect my skin from the ultraviolet.

Yes. I loved the blue sky when I visited San Francisco and San Diego a few years ago. There I ran through the downtown areas.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Harley Quinn

•  

Katie Jade

Hugs,
         Chelsea

Simply Stunning girl.

Very jealous

Luv n Higz
Katie
:-*      :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 11, 2018, 03:07:54 PM
Headed out to scout the town for lunch!

OMG another really beautiful girl - I have no chance..
Well done you are truly gorgeous

Luv n Hugz

katie

:-*    :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: >:-) :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •