News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 19, 2018, 07:46:51 PM
She really is a wonderful person. She's so caring and lovely.

Makeup is hit or miss with me, but I'm getting my routine down and tweaking as I get better.  Ooh, if you want a good foundation, Make Up For Ever's Matte Velvet Skin is a great lightweight, full-coverage foundation that flexes with your face and hardly looks like makeup at all. Waterproof, no transfer, and breathable. Just no SPF, which is a bummer. Bought it through Sephora for $38 and it lasts a long time. 0_~
The main issue that I've had with Foundation I usually use powder but I also have psoriasis which is dry flaky skin and I get it on my upper lip and nose so when I use powder foundation it shows the dry skin area but I don't like liquid that much so kind of at an impasse

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 19, 2018, 07:50:22 PM
The main issue that I've had with Foundation I usually use powder but I also have psoriasis which is dry flaky skin and I get it on my upper lip and nose so when I use powder foundation it shows the dry skin area but I don't like liquid that much so kind of at an impasse

A good primer and a foundation like the one I mentioned may help. It isn't drying and barely feels like there's anything on my face. Maybe try it out at the store? I did that and they gave me a sample to take home with me in a tiny plastic container that I still have and have yet to run out. I also used a beauty blender for the first time with it and fell in love. Idk, if you get a consultation, you may find something that satisfies you more than powder and gives you a better experience than what you've had.
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 19, 2018, 08:00:59 PM
A good primer and a foundation like the one I mentioned may help. It isn't drying and barely feels like there's anything on my face. Maybe try it out at the store? I did that and they gave me a sample to take home with me in a tiny plastic container that I still have and have yet to run out. I also used a beauty blender for the first time with it and fell in love. Idk, if you get a consultation, you may find something that satisfies you more than powder and gives you a better experience than what you've had.
I do have a primer that I bought already like 4 of them it's just I'm not very used to using liquids also you can private message me so we don't hijack the thread completely and can still talk about makeup

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 19, 2018, 08:04:16 PM
I do have a primer that I bought already like 4 of them it's just I'm not very used to using liquids also you can private message me so we don't hijack the thread completely and can still talk about makeup

lol good point!
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Sonja

@SiobhánF

Bridget you look so happy! Very generous to share pics of your date with us! Love it! Your girlfriend looks like a sweetheart I wish you both the best. XO

Take care you two,

Sonja.
  •  

Michelle_P

Almost two months after FFS, no makeup beyond a little brow color to fill in a gap.

I'm happy with the result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Michelle_P on October 19, 2018, 10:16:15 PM
Almost two months after FFS, no makeup beyond a little brow color to fill in a gap.

I'm happy with the result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You are very pretty and look very feminine but you also look extremely nervous relax girl you've already done the hard part the rest of it's just easy and fun

•  

Veronica J

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 19, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
You are very pretty and look very feminine but you also look extremely nervous relax girl you've already done the hard part the rest of it's just easy and fun

+1 from me.. i am so impressed with the changes.. heres hoping i get anywhere near what others have gotten.. kind of why i stay away from timeline videos.. i am blown away but also get a little depressed.. :)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Veronica A on October 20, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
+1 from me.. i am so impressed with the changes.. heres hoping i get anywhere near what others have gotten.. kind of why i stay away from timeline videos.. i am blown away but also get a little depressed.. :)
I will be completely honest I do not see much of a change to my facial features never really could see my Adam's Apple so no worries there of always had kind of a thicker neck but as far as my face I really don't see any general change to it I actually posted a 6-month thread with pics and one from well before I started hormones like couple years before you are more than welcome to take a look and maybe you can see what I can't but also I don't want you getting depressed cuz remember girl you will get there it does take time

•  

Devlyn

Out Geocaching on a fine fall day with Megan in Norwich.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn on October 22, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

I hope that there will be a few more nice fall days for you two to enjoy!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

Make the most of it as the forecast is Artic by the weekend , looking good dear.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Devlyn

Thanks, ladies! I think Megan will tell you that your version of Arctic and my version of Arctic are vastly different! :laugh: She was in Boston last January, we spent a day walking around the city.
The high temperature was 15°F, or -9° C.  8)
  •  

Rayna

Here's a Colorado glam photo. 20 degrees F last Sunday when I went for a trail run. You might say this is my androgynous look lol. Might be more days like this coming, but here's one from a little warmer conditions on Friday, same trail. You just never know what tomorrow will bring.

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Sonja

@Devlyn

Hey Nice photo! - is geocaching a fancy word for walking?

@RandyL

All androgynous with boobs, pink shirt, pink hat, pink scarf?? Sure....LOL - looks like fun! looking great!!

@Michelle_P

What a remarkable change Michelle, you look younger!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Devlyn

Thanks! Geocaching is a GPS based treasure hunt. You find the cache, then log in your find online. This one was in a city square, some are out in the woods, the north pole, etc. Some are just a tiny scrap of paper you sign, others are as big as a shed.
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 18, 2018, 09:23:36 PM
Well I wanted to say at the picture of the group of you always absolutely beautiful but I wanted to know where the woman on the far-right got her outfit at I want one just like it LOL please

Thank you!  The outfit is actually a combination of pieces that she put together herself.  She's one of my roommates.   The top was from Fashion Nova (I know that because I bought it for myself and had to give it to her when it didn't fit me) and the other parts are things she's had for a while.  I'm not sure where she got the jacket and the bottoms are just some pleather shorts and leggings.  The boots she got off Ebay. 
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: I Am Jess on October 22, 2018, 04:37:13 PM
Thank you!  The outfit is actually a combination of pieces that she put together herself.  She's one of my roommates.   The top was from Fashion Nova (I know that because I bought it for myself and had to give it to her when it didn't fit me) and the other parts are things she's had for a while.  I'm not sure where she got the jacket and the bottoms are just some pleather shorts and leggings.  The boots she got off Ebay.
Thank you so much I have the jacket in the boots but I need to work on the rest of that outfit LOL

•  

gg

Quote from: Devlyn on October 22, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

You look great, Devlyn. :)

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 20, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
I will be completely honest I do not see much of a change to my facial features never really could see my Adam's Apple so no worries there of always had kind of a thicker neck but as far as my face I really don't see any general change to it I actually posted a 6-month thread with pics and one from well before I started hormones like couple years before you are more than welcome to take a look and maybe you can see what I can't but also I don't want you getting depressed cuz remember girl you will get there it does take time

sure i will have a look, not super depressed as i was before hrt.. but certainly down... but thats life.. it will always happy.
  •