Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

You are all very pretty girls!  I wish I would be as young as you girls are.  I just can hope that people say "she does not look that bad for an old hag"
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

SiobhánF

Had a wonderful date the night I took these.

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: SiobhánF on November 05, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

That wonderful news!  I am glad you had a nice date.  I see a smile there!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

A few pics of me this past week I have just been so busy with work and union stuff and talking to this on guy that turns out to be a flop. But a 24 year old asked me to go have a drink with him I will think about it

•  

Arianna Valentine

Looking amazing as usual I would love to see the tattoo on your arm though if possible I'll share mine

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

barbie

It seems not so much cold there.

I noticed that some women are wearing shoulderless dresses inside the restaurant. Of course they wear again a jacket or coat outside in fall and winter.

During lunch and dinner at Yokohama.

I returned home last weekend, visiting the restaurant my friend opened a few days ago, trying ale beer there.

Today I slept a lot, recovering from the fatigue from trip and drinking.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on November 05, 2018, 10:02:38 PM

I noticed that some women are wearing shoulderless dresses inside the restaurant. Of course they wear again a jacket or coat outside in fall and winter.

I returned home last weekend, visiting the restaurant my friend opened a few days ago, trying ale beer there.

Cheers!

barbie~~
I would love to know what is on that first plate it looks so delicious

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: barbie on November 05, 2018, 10:02:38 PM

Cheers!

barbie~~

It's not cold yet, here. It's Phoenix, Arizona, and the coldest it will be here is 50°F (10°C). Of course, I had a cutie to keep me warm and it was a short stroll from the car to the restaurant.
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 05, 2018, 09:44:58 PM
Looking amazing as usual I would love to see the tattoo on your arm though if possible I'll share mine

I'll send you a photo soon. ;)

•  

Arianna Valentine

•  

Kitty June

Opinions ladies?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Kitty June on November 06, 2018, 01:41:07 PM
Opinions ladies?

I love everything about it. Looking lovely!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: Harley Quinn on November 06, 2018, 02:01:52 PM
I love everything about it. Looking lovely!
Well thank you kindly miss Quinn

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Kitty June on November 06, 2018, 01:41:07 PM
Opinions ladies?

A very beautiful picture

•  

Sonja

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 05, 2018, 09:02:41 PM
A few pics of me this past week I have just been so busy with work and union stuff and talking to this on guy that turns out to be a flop. But a 24 year old asked me to go have a drink with him I will think about it

@natalie.ashlyne
Hey Natalie - Love this photo and the way you've done your makeup, great shade of lipstick IMO. Fabulous!

@Kitty June
Lovely photo! I would lower the camera very slightly next time - then it would add a bit more space between the brow and eyes.

@barbie
Barbie......I can't keep up with your photos, How do you do so much in one week??? LOL

@SiobhánF
Hey Bridget - You look gorgeous - glad your date went well & you've found someone special! XO

Love to all,

Sonja.
  •  

Sonja

Had a Fabulous day yesterday - After going out for my first therapy session the day before dressed in bra, t-shirt, jeans and flats, I went out yesterday in bra, collared shirt, skirt, stockings and flats in public!!!  First dropping my wife off for an event in Auckland city and then I had a stroll in a park, and then later plucked up the courage to go to a cafe - was a bit nervous but the walk in the park had settled my nerves and got me used to other people looking at me etc. The girl at the cafe makes her own cupcakes and she was so nice to me. THEN on the way home the fuel light came on and I went to a gas station and filled up the car - yes I did get a bit of a look from one guy near me but I just smiled at him and kept pumping (lol) gas..paid and left - Victory!
I know I don't pass and my hair is a mess atm, I haven't started hrt (starting December 11th!!) or had any surgeries but I really needed this for me - and I had a Fabulous time!

Sonja.
  •  

mm

You really look great for being pre everything; hrt's should be wonder for you.
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 06, 2018, 02:38:05 PM
A very beautiful picture

Thank you miss Arianna [emoji4]

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Sonja on November 06, 2018, 03:11:54 PM
Had a Fabulous day yesterday - After going out for my first therapy session the day before dressed in bra, t-shirt, jeans and flats, I went out yesterday in bra, collared shirt, skirt, stockings and flats in public!!!  First dropping my wife off for an event in Auckland city and then I had a stroll in a park, and then later plucked up the courage to go to a cafe - was a bit nervous but the walk in the park had settled my nerves and got me used to other people looking at me etc. The girl at the cafe makes her own cupcakes and she was so nice to me. THEN on the way home the fuel light came on and I went to a gas station and filled up the car - yes I did get a bit of a look from one guy near me but I just smiled at him and kept pumping (lol) gas..paid and left - Victory!
I know I don't pass and my hair is a mess atm, I haven't started hrt (starting December 11th!!) or had any surgeries but I really needed this for me - and I had a Fabulous time!

Sonja.
Awww... congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful outing!  And your outfit looks fabulous.  Fun yet professional.  I like it a lot.  You're killin' it girl!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

I need a little bit of a pick-me-up today so I decided to wear something just for pictures

•