Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

I'm going out to my Tuesday night club in Hollywood tonight and have a surprise guest from the board coming with me....Look for some pics tomorrow  ;D 
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: I Am Jess on November 06, 2018, 07:09:04 PM
I'm going out to my Tuesday night club in Hollywood tonight and have a surprise guest from the board coming with me....Look for some pics tomorrow  ;D
@I Am Jess
OOOOHHH - I AM Already Jealous!!!  and guessing......Can't wait to see!

Sonja.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Sonja on November 06, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

Victory!!!... Well done chick.... hey you look pretty darn good for pre hrt wow you're going to really bloom.... love the stockings😉

Sonja.
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

alyssalove2790

I get a lot of looks from other guys when I go out, and also compliments from time to time! Mostly about how elegant/chic I look!

I do wear makeup... since I'm pre-HRT!  :-*

2018/**/** Coming out
2019/01/15 Begun HRT! Low dose Cypro and E.
2019/03/04 Full time woman!
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: alyssalove2790 on November 06, 2018, 07:52:20 PM
I get a lot of looks from other guys when I go out, and also compliments from time to time! Mostly about how elegant/chic I look!

I do wear makeup... since I'm pre-HRT!  :-*

[Edit] Oh dear... how do I post pictures here?  ???

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=450988642065672&set=pb.100014636190747.-2207520000.1541555244.&type=3&size=1536%2C2048

Yes unfortunately your pictures aren't showing for me either I'm sure somebody here will be able to help you unfortunately I can't unless you use the phone app which is easy to load the pictures

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

alyssalove2790

Got it working!  ;) I was using the wrong image url address!  :-X
2018/**/** Coming out
  •  

BrianaJ

Quote from: Kitty June on November 06, 2018, 01:41:07 PM
Opinions ladies?

Miss Kitty I think you look great!  I have to share, you look a lot like a former boss of mine. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: alyssalove2790 on November 06, 2018, 08:02:14 PM
Got it working!  ;) I was using the wrong image url address!  :-X
You are actually kind of remind me of my ex fiance you are very pretty and I love the nylons

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: BrianaJ on November 06, 2018, 08:15:17 PM
Miss Kitty I think you look great!  I have to share, you look a lot like a former boss of mine.
Thank you and it's all good if you share
[emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

•  

Sonja

@alyssalove2790

Hey Alyssa  - Wow you look great - very pretty! Love your outfits! Love your hair!!  How many pairs of stockings do you have?  I love them - always waiting for the next sale to happen to buy another pattern!
I did a very quick read on your 1st post RE waiting times for hrt -  are you getting closer to starting?

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

alyssalove2790

@Sonja

Yes, I'm getting closer to getting HRT! I've got an appointment with a very known LGBT+ endocrinologist the 15th of January!! Can't wait!  :D

I've got roughly 15 pairs of stockings, 3 black pantyhoses (one fleece-lined for winter!), 6 fishnet pantyhoses and the 6 others are fishnets with garter belt. Some cis girls I'm very close with are jokingly saying they're jealous of my body!  :laugh:

I've had to remove the hair extensions I've had just recently, so my natural hair can grow out, My new hair length is around the scapula. Had them cut straight at the back to further my elegance.  ;)

2018/**/** Coming out
  •  

V M

Quote from: Faith on September 08, 2018, 08:29:39 AM
VM, I've read though lots of your postings .. I seem to say that a lot. I think I read too much and should participate more .. but I digress (I'm good at that)

I want to say, and agree with previous comments, It is good to finally put a face to the name. You shouldn't hide that face, you look great. Any chance you could recreate that profile picture?  :)

Thank you Faith

That place is a thousand miles away, haven't been there for years but maybe I'll figure an updated version in the future

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 08, 2018, 03:40:32 PM
Stuck in the lab...

@Colleen_definitely

Oh Colleen - A lab full of equipment is 'An opportunity for experimentation!' - oh the things I would do. Whats that big cannister behind you full of? Any powerful magnets in that room?   ;D

Sonja.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

That's a 250 liter dewar of liquid helium that I'm using to refill the 11.74 Tesla (500 MHz) magnet in the picture, and to my right in the room there's a 9.4 T (400 MHz) magnet as well.  I was slowly ramping up the current in the main coil of the 11.74T system when I took the picture because it's a very boring all day procedure unless things go wrong.  My final big project for the  company I work for until the end of the month involves tearing these two systems down and recommissioning them in a new building.  So unfortunately I'm too busy to do anything really fun with them.

However when I start grad school I get free access to an 18.8T (800 MHz) system with a cryoprobe   ;D

Yes I'm an NMR witch doctor.
  •  

V M

Hearing about a laboratory always make me break into my Igor mode

Yeth mathter, thith ith goink to be a gath  :icon_chuckel:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: V M on November 08, 2018, 05:11:41 PM
Hearing about a laboratory always make me break into my Igor mode

Yeth mathter, thith ith goink to be a gath  :icon_chuckel:

Everyone needs a good Igor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_(Discworld)
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 08, 2018, 05:10:04 PM
That's a 250 liter dewar of liquid helium that I'm using to refill the 11.74 Tesla (500 MHz) magnet in the picture, and to my right in the room there's a 9.4 T (400 MHz) magnet as well.  I was slowly ramping up the current in the main coil of the 11.74T system when I took the picture because it's a very boring all day procedure unless things go wrong.  My final big project for the  company I work for until the end of the month involves tearing these two systems down and recommissioning them in a new building.  So unfortunately I'm too busy to do anything really fun with them.

However when I start grad school I get free access to an 18.8T (800 MHz) system with a cryoprobe   ;D

Yes I'm an NMR witch doctor.
@Colleen_definitely

If it goes 'wrong'  does part of the building implode like on Thor the dark world (those imploding grenades..) ?
Also If liquid helium suddenly springs a leak and pours out - do you
A) Run for the door?
B) Jump for the ceiling and swing on a chandelier?
c) some other reaction

I pray you've thought about these things in advance - seems like a very dangerous room!

Sonja
  •  

mm

Colleen_definitely, what type of research projects are you doing with these very high magnetic fields?
  •  

V M

Hi friends

Yes, this thread has reached it's allowable limit

But have no fear, you can get your Fabulous on over here  :icon_chick:

- V M
  •