Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Single Word Association Game 3.0

Started by ChrissyRyan, March 26, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melanie Jean

Love to all.

~Melanie

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Melanie Jean

Love to all.

~Melanie

•  

RoryL

"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Melanie Jean

Love to all.

~Melanie

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Melanie Jean

Love to all.

~Melanie

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Melanie Jean

Love to all.

~Melanie

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

RoryL

"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•  

TonyaW

Neck

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Melanie Jean

Love to all.

~Melanie

•  

Chelsea

First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18