Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Single Word Association Game 3.0

Started by ChrissyRyan, March 26, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ErinAscending

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. - Oscar Wilde
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ErinAscending

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

RabbitSpectre

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ErinAscending

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TonyaW

Star

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

•  

RoryL

"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •