Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Independence vs. Dependency

Started by Wendyway2, March 28, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendyway2

Hello,

I have been discriminated against for making a female transition by my mother, my brother, and all of my peers who I grew up with, thus making it easy for academics to follow that course, and show bias, and discrimination in my attempts to graduate with a Masters. My wife is my family Doctor who is a more virile kind of strengthening person. Our children are aware that their parents family was genuinely a matriarchy of some sort. However as far as discrimination can run deep. I have felt hounded, and disturbed by neighbors, and was literally chased down the street running for my life three times. This may surprise some, but I have had atheists quote homophobic passages from the bible at me. My family, and all of my peers were self proclaimed Atheist Marxists, and Jewish. Somehow with this wave of transphobic appeal in our country I have decided to tone down my cross dressing. On a recent job, I literally had people who I knew from my past show up to voice bias. Honestly, I don't know that their thoughts, or feelings matter to me one way or the other, but I am tired of being put in the position of having to wait for others to die off in order for them to leave me alone. How do you deal with the stress of feeling comfortable with who you are, but confronted with bias just the same. My closest peers and family have all made me feel that I ought to feel ashamed of myself, when all I feel is genuine self esteem, and self respect.