Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Christine's Adventures on the "Transition Highway"

Started by christinej78, March 29, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christinej78

Quote from: Donna on May 21, 2018, 02:53:10 PM
So I finally started a thread of my story. It's called " On Becoming Donna" and hopefully it's readable. I'm going to add more as time goes on but I sometimes get to emotional writing.

Hi Donna,                 21 May 2018

Had a tough time geting my previous post to post; Error message = "The message body was left empty."

I'll drop by your new thread as soon as I retrieve Ella from the groomer's. It was time for her spring bath and trim.

Gotta go get her; luego.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Donna on May 21, 2018, 11:12:18 AM
For me my growth spurts have come thru with a solid pain followed by a very strong and intense tingling over several days. They started tingling again last night so hopefully here I go again. My wife won't let me buy any more than one bra at a time now until they pick a size and that difficult with the weight loss as well reducing the band size. Lol so now I have 7 beautiful 40C bras I can't wear anymore, so sad.
I hate shaving but I have shaved the privates for so many years now that the growth is rather slow which I can deal with for now.

Hi Donna,             21 May 2018

I started shaving my whole body 48 years ago; my wife took care of my back and anyplace I couldn't safely get to and I did the same for her. It was a win, win situation. When I was a snot-nosed kid I wanted to be "Hairy" like all the men at the pool. Once my body became covered in rug fibers, I wished I had never wished to be like those hairy gorillas.

HRT seems to be having a decent impact on my body fur; I just wish it would go away. The only thing worse than body hair is Gray Body hair, and that's what I have had in surplus for the last 40 years. Any one need some spare hair?

Think I mentioned I tried electrolysis on the pubes; Came back heaver than what was removed. I'm seriously thinking of going back to the person that did mine and have them try a small area on my head where the hair is quite thin. I think this might tie in to what Jayne01 said about a special setting that changes gray to dark. There may be a connection. I'd sure like to find a cure for cue-balldness.

I started this post before I went to pick Ella up at the "Beauty Saloon;" when we got home I fed the crew, except me, took them out and then crashed. I went to bed this AM around 0530 hrs. and got up around 0720 hrs. I have to stop this less than 8 hours of good sleep each night. Its not a healthy situation, especially someone as young as I am. I need beauty rest and lots of it.

Did get a nice surprise today, twice. Two friends, a female and male. noticed my boobs poking out. Now that made my day. I think they are close to needing a training bra but I'm going to let them roam free as long as I can get away with it. I hope they end up at the high end of a "B" or low end of a "C." New toys to play with.

Still have a few more things to do here tonight then I am crashing until late tomorrow. Looking forward to my VA appointment on the 31st; get my new hearing contraptions and my transfer to the Women's Clinic, all in one day.

They did send me a three month supply of Estradiol so I'm now in good shape. Thank God for the Magic Mushrooms. I better check my appointment schedule for my next endocrinologist appointment; it should be coming up soon.

Do like the new avatar; aside from the smashing good looks, the photo is much clearer than the previous. Way to go girl.

Best Always, Love to you and your Wife,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

Donna

Let see cue baldness. Wig maybe
The hair I really don't need any extra. Lol
5 hours of sleep is about it for me then the bladder hurts to much. Have a nasty infection going on again. 6 weeks now and third round of antibiotics yucky
Thanks about the picture. That is a new wig my wife gave me.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

christinej78

High Everyone,                    22 May 2018

My PC will be going dark for a few days; I have so many projects that need finishing I am going to devote the next three or four days to getting them done. Thanks for visiting this thread. Hopefully when I return I'll have something interesting to share with you-all.

I'm going to try and change my avatar to a more current me and my levitating Pooch "Friday," which was taken last summer. The tree photo is about 5 years old.

It worked.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
  •  

Donna

December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: christinej78 on May 22, 2018, 10:31:53 PM
High Everyone,                    22 May 2018

My PC will be going dark for a few days; I have so many projects that need finishing I am going to devote the next three or four days to getting them done. Thanks for visiting this thread. Hopefully when I return I'll have something interesting to share with you-all.

I'm going to try and change my avatar to a more current me and my levitating Pooch "Friday," which was taken last summer. The tree photo is about 5 years old.

It worked.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

@christinej78
Christine:    So, you are going to leave all of your faithful readers hanging???
No worries, of course your life, your relationships, your projects, and your work always come first.   
Most of us here have to be careful that we don't neglect our life's activities by being here excessively on the Forums instead of tending to our life....  as all of us know, the Forums and the friends that we have made here can become quite addicting if we are not careful.

I will be looking for your return with  more of your updates as you feel so led.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 23, 2018, 03:19:51 PM
@christinej78
Christine:    So, you are going to leave all of your faithful readers hanging???
No worries, of course your life, your relationships, your projects, and your work always come first.   
Most of us here have to be careful that we don't neglect our life's activities by being here excessively on the Forums instead of tending to our life....  as all of us know, the Forums and the friends that we have made here can become quite addicting if we are not careful.

I will be looking for your return with  more of your updates as you feel so led.

Hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                     26 May 2018

I be back but I have to temper the amount of time I spend here. As you said, it is addicting; I enjoy being here but I do have other responsibilities. I think I'll do my visiting here during the evening hours as there isn't much to do outside when it's dark.

See my comment in:   What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Thanks for you lovely comments.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
  •  

christinej78

Hi Everyone,                   27 May 2018

Had a good day yesterday; outed myself to one of my best friends and his family. It went very well; everyone was surprised but very supporting. Have one more to do up near the Oklahoma border. We are going to drive up and film this outing. Should be interesting.

Is this supposed to be as much fun as I am having doing it?

The very first was a bit spooky, then fun; now they are a blast. I think it's the shock I see from them, then their acceptance and support.

Maybe it was the gradual phasing in of women's clothing why no one noticed a big change. They just kept seeing me. After outing they mentioned they saw the different colors and styles, but didn't think anything of it; it was just me being me, always outside the box.

Not much for 4 days. will try harder next week.

Best Always,
Christine
  •  

Donna

I don't know about you but the fun level is off the meter for me. My gradual phasing of female clothing was called February. Everyone was very surprised and hugely supporting. I'm amazed how often friends will just stop and talk where as before everyone would typically just say hi and keep going. I'm happy your outings are going smoothly for you.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Donna on May 27, 2018, 06:57:17 PM
I don't know about you but the fun level is off the meter for me. My gradual phasing of female clothing was called February. Everyone was very surprised and hugely supporting. I'm amazed how often friends will just stop and talk where as before everyone would typically just say hi and keep going. I'm happy your outings are going smoothly for you.

Good Afternoon Donna,                28 May 2018

I have been wearing women's underwear for 48 years and gradually increasing what I was wearing that was conspicuous. Sometime back I was dressed up (so I thought) to go out with my friends. I stopped to look at myself in a full length mirror. I was aghast at what I looked like: A frumpy looking bum in clean ill fitting clothes. I was disgusted by how I looked. I started looking on the net for how to convert my male size into women's sizes. Figured out I was a size 8 and bought a pair of women's jeans. I couldn't believe how well they fit and looked. I never went back to men's wear. My closets are full of women's slacks, jeans, shirts, shoes, socks, panties (fit even better after the orchie) and even one dress, which needs to see a tailor. I'm a happy camper and am happy the testosterone generators are history.

You know what I think? I think a lot of men are somewhat envious of what we have done. Every male has a feminine side though are loathe to admit it, let alone act on it. During my search for sizing, I found some interesting stats; 40% of the women's jeans that are sold are bought by men for themselves. A large percentage of men wear women's panties. I don't remember the percentage number but it is higher than I thought. Go to Jockey's web site and look through the reviews for some of their women's panties. Half the reviews for some styles are written by men. Why shouldn't they wear them, they are more comfortable than anything made for men now and in the past and are a whole lot prettier.

So far I haven't had a single negative response to my outing; it's all been positive. What I am also finding is that transgender people are really some of the nicest people you could ever want to meet..., excluding me of course.

Take care my dear; your thread should be declared a "World Treasure." Like I said in my last post to it "You Deserve the Medal of Honor." I hope it is read by everyone as it is a real eye opener. What you went through makes my early problems look like piss-ant stuff.

Anyone reading this thread, if you haven't done so already, should read Donna's main thread. Just thinking of what she went through brings tears to my eyes. Thank you Donna.

Best Always my Dear, Love to you, your wife and family,
Christine
  •  

pamelatransuk

Quote from: christinej78 on May 28, 2018, 02:45:37 PM
Good Afternoon Donna,                28 May 2018

You know what I think? I think a lot of men are somewhat envious of what we have done. Every male has a feminine side though are loathe to admit it, let alone act on it. During my search for sizing, I found some interesting stats; 40% of the women's jeans that are sold are bought by men for themselves. A large percentage of men wear women's panties. I don't remember the percentage number but it is higher than I thought. Go to Jockey's web site and look through the reviews for some of their women's panties. Half the reviews for some styles are written by men. Why shouldn't they wear them, they are more comfortable than anything made for men now and in the past and are a whole lot prettier.

Best Always my Dear, Love to you, your wife and family,
Christine

Hello again Christine

I'm a tad surprised at such high statistics (eg 40%) but I do believe you.

I hope you have a good week.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

christinej78

Quote from: pamelatransuk on May 29, 2018, 06:54:02 AM
Hello again Christine

I'm a tad surprised at such high statistics (eg 40%) but I do believe you.

I hope you have a good week.

Hugs

Pamela

Hi Pamela,                        31 May 2018

The 40% is of the number of women's jeans sold, not 40% of men. I should have made the distinction.

Today was a great day at the VA; received my fancy new hearing contraptions. They have direct Bluetooth streaming to my cell phone and the device they are sending me that allows me to hear the TV through those contraptions.

Next I went to the Women's Clinic where I met my new doctor. We discussed all the female issues I now happily have: boobies, happy juice (Estradiol), mammograms, pap smears (oops, that's for the person in the next room), bone density scans (she put in a consult for one) and hormone check. She also concurred that with the "McNasty Twins"  gone, the chance of developing prostate cancer is close to zilch.

This was rightfully a great day today.

Yesterday was also a great day, had dinner with Tia Anne yesterday evening; what a beautiful and great lady she is. Hope to see her again the next time she is in Tejas.

Best Always, Love
Christine
  •  

christinej78

Hi Everyone,                       03 June 2018

Today I'm preparing for another adventure that starts tomorrow morning. I'm getting all my ducks lined up in a nice neat row. This part of my trip is quite enjoyable. Lots to do between now and my departure tomorrow morning at 0750 hrs CDT. I have a whole list of things I need to gather up for my overnight case and things I personally need to do to prepare myself physically for the rigors of this adventure. If you have ever been on one of these adventure trips you'll know exactly what I'm about to tell you.

One of the neatest things about this trip is there will be video of the trip from beginning to end. This trip requires a special diet to get me into tip top condition for the rigors I will experience. Just thinking about it gets my adrenalin flowing. I can hardly wait for tomorrow. For the first part I am going alone, then later in the day I will be met by a good friend who will pick me up and bring my back to my starting point.

This diet is a gem to behold. This past Thursday I had to stop eating high fiber foods, raw fruits, vegetables, whole grain wheat and multi-grain foods, nuts, popcorn, seeds, bran and anything that causes bulking.

Today the menu is quite complex; I can have clear liquids for Breakfast, Lunch and Supper. I'm supposed to drink all this fluid all day long. I can just see me at the pee trough every 15 minutes. My clear liquids consist of strained fruit juices without pulp (apple (ugh), lemonade, white grape (ugh)), water, Gatorade, popsicles, snow cones (where am I going to find one of those) carbonated soft drinks (yay), Jell-O, clear broth and bouillon, coffee or tea without creamer or milk and nothing red or purple. Looks like a diet to die from.

At 1800 hrs CDT I take my first dose of cleanser called Clenpiq. I have to drink the 160 ml bottle of this solution followed by five 8-oz cups of clear liquid within the following two hours. At 0330 hrs CDT Monday morning I repeat the 160 ml of Clenpiq followed by three 8-oz cups of clear liquid within the next hour. I have to have all this completed four hours before my scheduled arrival time.

I have made this trip about five times over the last two centuries. The only pleasant thing is the trip to Happy-Land compliments of "Milk-of-Amnesia" aka Propofol. This stuff is so good Michael Jackson highly recommends the stuff... What you say, Michael is no longer above ground. I better be careful. The great thing about this stuff is you go off to "Happy-Land" at the flick of a switch to ON. When you are ready to return to the World of Fake News, they flip the switch to OFF and in moments you are back.

I am doing this without sedation; no benzodiazepines, aka Benzos such as Midazolam. Versad, Valium, Xanax, Diazepam, etc. These meds are dangerous for old geezers like me.

The place I am going for my trip makes you wear a stupid and uncomfortable gown. I am going to refuse the gown and do it nude with a sheet covering me. I'm a nudist and could care less who sees me naked. Hm, maybe anyone that sees me will get sick at the sight of a wrinkly empty nut sack.

My trip is for my periodic colonoscopy and endoscopy. I'm also going to request doing this totally conscious, though i don't think they will agree to it because of the gag reflex during the endo procedure. I'll have a talk with the doctor prior to the procedure.

Since they video both procedures from beginning to the back end, I am going to request that they supply me with a complete copy of the video for both procedures. If they do, I'll post a link to it.

Tomorrow, I'll let you know how everything comes out, literally and figuratively.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

PS:

I'm hungry. If I could just have a BLT
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Dear Christine:  Your thread update is really exciting stuff.... this is something that all of us will eventually go through or have already been there. 
I have heard that the prep stuff is much more uncomfortable than the "probing" procedure itself, and I have also heard that you will be spending quite a bit of time sitting on the porcelain throne during your cleansing.

In the end (no innuendo intended), we are all trusting that the results will be good news and then you can relax, enjoy the fact that you lost some weight and then treat yourself to your favorite meal or two... I am thinking that you will be quite hungry.

Please keep us updated.

Hugs and Hugs, and wishing you well.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

KathyLauren

That trip sounded more familiar the more of your post I read.  I have taken it three times so far, and will take it again in a couple of years.

I hope your results are good.  I'll pass on watching the video.  ;)

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Laurie

I have had both done once. I am told I no longer need to have at least the posterior one done. I am also able to forego the squishing of the breasts. How can this be at the ripe old age of 65? Well let me tell you, it is easily done. All you have to do is have 3 bouts with cancer and win quarterly CT scans from neck to groin to see if it has returned. They tell me these scans are able to detect abnormalities pretty good in the scanned areas regardless of location. See? Didn't I tell you it was easy? It even detects my other ailments like severe emphysema, collapsed lower lung areas, and arthritis in my shoulders. Isn't it wonderful?
  Good luck on that nasty prep and on the procedures themselves. I too will pass on the home videos.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Donna

Im 10 years apart o. The colonoscopy so five more to go. I do them with mild sedative due to the pain From previous damage.
Good luck and best wishes with your tests and i hope all are clean and clear
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

christinej78

Hi Everyone,                           03 June 2018

This is going to be brief; I think I have consumed at least two gallons of water today. This new prep was a lot easier to get down than anything I have had in the past. It's two 160 ml bottles of something that kind of tastes like Sprite. It's even a bit fizzy.

I started the prep at 1805 hrs then spent two hours drinking clear liquids. I just drank water for the first four times then a 7-UP.

It's now 2219 and things have calmed down somewhat. I have to do a repeat at 0330 hrs Monday morning. I then have one hour to drink three 8 oz glasses of clear liquid. I have to be finished with the prep (consuming clear liquid) by 0430, which is four hours before my scheduled arrival time of 0830 for a 0930 procedure. That leaves enough time for the prep to do its dastardly deeds. At that point I cannot have anything additional to drink until after the procedure.

The last time I had this was 5 years ago. They found one polyp and my esophagus was messed up from GERD, which is under control via omeprazole (generic Prilosec). I also have a hiatal hernia and dyspepsia. This periodically requires dilation of the esophagus. Whatever the condition actually is, it causes food to get stuck on the way to the stomach causing me to choke. I have learned to never swallow food without having my lungs fairly full of air. That way if food gets stuck in my airway I can cough it out. If my lungs were empty when it gets stuck I have to have someone do the Heimich Maneuver for me if they are available. If no one is available I have to do it myself using the back if a chair. There are several ways to do it for yourself and for someone who is choking.

Here's a link that shows several methods:   https://www.wikihow.com/Perform-the-Heimlich-Maneuver

I just weighed myself; I weigh less than I did when I joined the Navy 55 years ago. I'm down to 149 lbs. Hope it isn't too windy today.

I have an insulated small shopping bag that Braum's Dairy Store gave me late last year. It's in the freezer right now. Before I leave I'll put a few of my junk food goodies in it so they will stay cold until I'm done waking up and am able to indulge myself.

So far everything feels calm so I'm going to get dressed and take the pups out for their evening stroll. Also have to put the trash out as tomorrow is trash and Recycle pickup. I'm kind of wishing I had boarded the Dogs for the night and part of tomorrow. If everything comes out alright, I should be home by noon. It'll be time to feed them and take them out for their lunch stroll.

While waiting for the prep to make its grand entrance, I had begun thinking it wasn't going to work. Then all of a sudden it was like a Typhoon erupting. I don't know if any of you have been in one, but let me tell you they are violent out in the Pacific Ocean. We'd spend days with the ship "hove to" heading into the wind and remaining as stationary as possible (little or no forward progress).

Will update you maƱana en la tarde.

Hasta luego mis amigas, Muchas gracias.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
  •  

christinej78

Hi Everyone,                          04 June 2018

Got home about an hour ago; fed the pups, then took them out. They did just fine without their mom this AM. They didn't get into any mischief and were waiting at the door when I walked in. Can't ask for more than that.

I received good new from the scoping; all is fine but not perfect. I do have Diverticulosis that hasn't been causing any problems. If I eat a high fiber diet that will help keep things under control.

I am very tired; haven't had much sleep these last few days. It has taken about two hours just to get this far with this post. I'm going to take a nap then come back later and finish this in another post... if I can remember.

I am glad I didn't try to drive home. I left the car there and had a friend come and retrieve me.

Luego mis amigas.

Best Always, Love,
Chrostine
  •  

christinej78

Hi Everyone,                     Wednesday   06 June 2018

Monday around 2000 hrs I felt good enough to retrieve my car, which I left parked at the endoscopy facility. I wasn't in any shape to drive home when I left the facility after my procedures. I was so tired from all the prep stuff staying up almost 48 hours. I was like a zombie when I arrived there.

I did get my wish and was able to forego the stupid gown; buck ass naked covered by a warm blanket. Spoke to my doctor about skipping anesthesia for both procedures. He said he has done a couple of them. He said the colonoscopy was no big deal w/o anesthesia, but the endoscopy can be very difficult for the patient to handle due to the gag reflex. He also said the people he did w/o anesthesia said they would never do it again. One of his partners had him do his w/o it; he got violent on the table trying to punch my doctor. When it was over he said it was like someone trying to shove a Coke can down his throat.

They do the Endo before the Colo, due to the possibility of cross contamination, I decided to go ahead and accept the anesthesia for both procedures. They only used propofol which is fast acting and short duration. Takes about 2 minutes for the full affect and lasts 5 to 10 minutes after infusion has ceased. I now regret that I didn't try the non anesthesia route. We'll do this again in 5 years, maybe I'll try it then.

When I picked up my car I still felt extremely tired. I really didn't feel like doing much Tuesday either though I did get a lot of rest and decent sleep. Right now I feel fine and could probably stay up all night but I am going to shower and go to bed as soon as I am finished with this post.

On the way home yesterday, I did stop at Krispy Kreme to pick up some hot donuts for my friends and myself. Those donuts are all I had to eat yesterday and this morning. What a way to start off after those procedures. Did eat a real meal yesterday late afternoon. Think I may have a small bucket of ice cream before I take my shower; haven't had any for about a week.

Thanks for visiting this thread. Oh yeah, one piece of advice from my doctor: Eat more high fiber foods and less red meat. Think I am going to make a real effort in this regard. I did it once before and I felt like a million bucks. It's not easy but it is worth the effort.

Best Always, Love,
Christine 
  •