Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Christine's Adventures on the "Transition Highway"

Started by christinej78, March 29, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonG

So sorry to hear about your accident. Life indeed sucks sometimes. But so glad to hear that you were able to walk away from it.
I'm a gender confused guy who lives an hour north of Seattle.
I believe that I was influenced by DES. I have crossdressed in public a handful of times, see avatar picture (enhanced with FaceApp).
I don't plan on transitioning, no GRS, FFS, nor BA.
I consider myself TransFeminine. But reserve the right to change my mind at any time.  ;D

Spironolactone; 7-16-2018
E sublinguals; 10-5-2018
Orchi; 2-15-19
No more Spiro. 

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Anne Blake on January 19, 2019, 09:05:55 AM
Christine,

We are so sorry to hear of your accident. Take care of yourself girl! And next time, please tell us to fix our car ourselves and to not let you crawl around working so hard to help us and tiring yourself out.

We love you lady,
Debi & Tia Anne

Dear Debi and Tia Anne,                      19 January 2019

Had nothing to do with you Ladies or your car. I have done this for years, nodding off that is. It was going to catch up to me one of these days; it did and the only one hurt was a car that was destined for the ash heap anyway. I guess my ego was a bit bruised, but that's a small price to pay considering how bad it could have been. I've mentioned the little voice that gives me advice, and when I don't listen to it I get into trouble; this was one of those cases. It told me to turn around and go home early enough to have avoided it, had I done what it told me to do. Instead I told myself "I can make it." Should have listened.

I have a sleep study the 31st of this month. Dena has been encouraging me to have one so the 31st was the earliest I could get in.

As strange as this may seem, I had my primary give me a referral for the study. The referrals were sent multiple times but never got there. Long story short the neurologist that does the sleep study moved and somehow wires were crossed and the referrals never arrived.

Eventually, I found where he went and got the ball rolling. Believe me, Dena has been on me everyday about this. If I had already been in Phoenix you can be assured She would have made the appointment Herself and taken me there. This was a wake up call I won't soon forget.

Now, I hope the trip is going along very well and that you Ladies are having a great time. I really enjoyed our visit Thursday and am looking forward to your return in February and us getting together again. Hopefully, the sleep study will discover the cause and the doc can find a remedy that'll work without pumping me full of drugs. I do know that caffeine works so that may be a clue to what the source of the problem is; if only I had taken one of the 'Stay Awake" pills I have in the medicine cabinet. Hindsight is always 20/20, and there are NO do-overs.

I really admire and envy you Ladies for all you do and have done. I'm hoping that Dena and I will soon be doing things I know she likes to do. Believe me I'm working on it. Now, if I can just keep myself out of trouble for the next few months. Once I'm in Phoenix I am going to let Dena take charge of me. She is a beautiful, brilliant and wonderful Lady who I trust implicitly. With her running the show I'll probably live much longer than if I continue making many decisions. I can't wait until I am actually in Phoenix with Her. She is the Sunshine and the Love of my life. I Love You Dena and Always will.

Please keep us updated on your Honeymoon, it's a real pleasure reading about you Ladies and your adventures.

All my Love to both of you Ladies and God Bless you both.

Best Always, Love
Christine

Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Christine,

I am sorry that you had the car accident.  I am glad nothing got into your eyes.

Take care,

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

KathyLauren

I never thought the"Transition Highway" in your thread title was literally a highway!  ::)  Glad that nothing more than metal and glass was broken!

Quote from: christinej78 on January 19, 2019, 01:46:46 PM
Long story short the neurologist that does the sleep study moved
I was sure you were going to say that he fell asleep on the job.  :D

I am glad you are getting your sleep looked into.  My brother has narcolepsy, and one of the things he was afraid of was falling asleep at the wheel.  He has been fine since he started getting treatment for it.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

davina61

You take care of yourself dear, yes I ignore my 6th sense as well it its always right but luckily nothing risky yet.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: davina61 on January 19, 2019, 02:08:34 PM
You take care of yourself dear, yes I ignore my 6th sense as well it its always right but luckily nothing risky yet.

Hi Davina,                          20 January 2019

Thank you dear. glad you're not taking risks like I have most of my life. I have told myself repeatedly, when the little voice gives me a message, LISTEN TO IT. Somehow, I manage to screw up from time to time. I will heed your words. I have One Very Good Reason to not take unnecessary risks, Dena, the Love of My Life.

I have a sleep study coming up Thursday 31 January 2019. I hope it's something simple  and doesn't require taking a bunch of medication. Thanks for your concern.

Best Always, Love
Christine

Quote from: KathyLauren on January 19, 2019, 02:07:49 PM
I never thought the"Transition Highway" in your thread title was literally a highway!  ::)  Glad that nothing more than metal and glass was broken!
I was sure you were going to say that he fell asleep on the job.  :D

I am glad you are getting your sleep looked into.  My brother has narcolepsy, and one of the things he was afraid of was falling asleep at the wheel.  He has been fine since he started getting treatment for it.

Hi Kathy,                        20 January 2019

You and me both on both counts. I don't know how the referrals got so messed up. The last time I visited my primary I asked them to give me the Neurologist's name, address and phone number. The only thing they had that was current was his name. I looked him up on the net and then went to the office and set up an appointment. I hope they can figure out what is wrong with me aside from being 78. I'll keep you all updated when I find out what is going on inside my melon, good or less good.

Best Always, Love
Christine

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 19, 2019, 01:49:17 PM
Christine,

I am sorry that you had the car accident.  I am glad nothing got into your eyes.

Take care,

Chrissy

Hi Chrissy,                     20 January 2019

I'm also sorry and am glad my eyes are OK. Thank you for your concern.

When that tree jumped out in front of me and the car hit it, it was like an explosion. Glass, parts of the car, the dashboard, chunks of tree bark and who knows what all flew into the cockpit showering me with debris. It was a rude awakening, pun intended, to be intimately involved in this fiasco. If only I had consumed a Coke prior to heading out, or better yet, had I listened to the little voice none of this would have happened.

Best Always, Love
Christine

Quote from: GordonG on January 19, 2019, 01:38:52 PM
So sorry to hear about your accident. Life indeed sucks sometimes. But so glad to hear that you were able to walk away from it.

Hi GordonG,                         20 January 2019

Thanks for the kind words. Usually when I find myself in one of those "SUX" moments, it's usually my fault, and this time it was in Spades. You'd think someone 78 would have their stuff together enough to preclude these idiotic decisions.

Best Always, Love
Christine

Quote from: Dietlind on January 19, 2019, 09:32:15 AM
Christine
Those 10 sec naps really succ, don't they.  One misses so many important things while napping!  I modified a vehicle like this (and it was close to Fredericksburg in Texas), mine was a Subaru Outback (exactly one year old!!), but I had to be cut out of the vehicle with those things called Jaws of Life.  Needles to say, no dealer wanted to take my Subaru as a trade in for a new vehicle.

Be careful in the future, as I said,  am not ready to be the only old trans woman here!  And i think you will not get to many takers for your Blazer, after all, who wants an old car like this?  A different version of pimping it might have worked for selling it easier?

Good luck for your future car rides, and be careful!
Hugs and love
Linde

Hi Linde,                       20 January 2019

I'm not sure of the duration of my Nap while "Sleep Driving" but it could have been "worser." I really think the Good Lord allowed me to escape injury to teach me a lesson. Had I been wasted, what would I have learned; only what it's like being on the non-green side of the lawn. As stated earlier, I have one Very Good Reason to stop the foolishness: Dena. I think the Boss Up Stairs wants me to be with Her so He arranged a small demonstration of what can happen when I do stupid things. Yes Boss, I got Your Warning Big Time. Yes Sir, I'm a going to get my act together. Napping while driving ain't going to cut it.

Getting serious, the one really great thing to come out of this is that no innocent person was harmed. As for the tree, it shouldn't have jumped out in front of me, especially since I was napping.

Take care Linde; hang in there mi amiga, you will find your someone special. Thanks my friend.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

Linde

Quote from: christinej78 on January 20, 2019, 02:43:46 AM

I have a sleep study coming up Thursday 31 January 2019. I hope it's something simple  and doesn't require taking a bunch of medication. Thanks for your concern.

Christine
Just to ease your mind, I have 3 sleep studies behind me over the years.  None of them ended up in meds prescriptions, but a sleep apnea machine, and later different adjustments to that machine (and a different machine),
I am now 10 years into using a C-Pap machine, and I sleep like a baby with it.  Most nights I sleep 7 + hours, of which I have about 5 to 6 hours of REM sleep!  Once you have found the face piece that is most comfortable for you, those machines are nifty little devices.  I don't even think about it anymore, just put the face piece on (I have something under my nostrils only, similar to the oxygen supply tubes, just a little bigger to allow for the higher air volume), and dream away!

Good luck with your study, it is kind of weird to be all wired up!
Hugs
Linde
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Dena

I am far from an expert on sleep issues but my guess is a mild form of Narcolepsy. She will drift off for as little as a few seconds or as long as 20 minutes then wake up almost as if nothing happened. It's something that dated back to when she was very young and she seems to live by a different biological clock. There doesn't seem to be any breathing problems so I don't think a C-pap machine would make any difference. It's also relatively easy to wake her up as I have done it accidentally by making noise so now I mute my microphone so I can observe what happens naturally.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Dena on January 20, 2019, 09:59:19 AM
I am far from an expert on sleep issues but my guess is a mild form of Narcolepsy. She will drift off for as little as a few seconds or as long as 20 minutes then wake up almost as if nothing happened. It's something that dated back to when she was very young and she seems to live by a different biological clock. There doesn't seem to be any breathing problems so I don't think a C-pap machine would make any difference. It's also relatively easy to wake her up as I have done it accidentally by making noise so now I mute my microphone so I can observe what happens naturally.

Here is what the mayo Clinic has to say about diagnosis and treatments.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcolepsy/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20375503

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Dena on January 20, 2019, 09:59:19 AM

Hi Dena and Good Morning,                       20 January 2019

Thank You Dear, You are my Guardian Angel and I Love You.

Tomorrow is the day the vascular surgeon will check my DVT and do an ultrasound on both legs. Ten days later, it's the long over due "Sleep Study." I hope they can find an easy treatment that will put this problem in the rear-view mirror. This has gone on far too long and I am at fault for ignoring or "pooh poohing" it over the years.

I now care because You are in my life and You are truly the "Sunshine and Love of My Life" and I don't want that to change or come to an untimely end. I still have at least 25 more years to go; I'll accomplish this if I listen to You, my Angel.

Thank You Dear for Your frank and honest post. I value Your opinion and thoughts and I know You care.

To all here at Susan's, if Dena gives you advice you really should listen to Her; She is extremely Brilliant and knowledgeable and has many years of experience; She truly cares about each and every one of us, not just me.

Thanks everyone for reading and posting.

I Love You Dena Dear,
Your Christine
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Dietlind on January 20, 2019, 10:22:58 AM
Here is what the mayo Clinic has to say about diagnosis and treatments.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcolepsy/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20375503

Hi Linde,                    20 January 2019

Thanks for the link Linde. A lot of what I read applies to my situation. I hope we can put and end to this problem as it has gone on far too long. There are times when it doesn't occur, which is when I am physically active. Sitting seems to exacerbate it, and what do we do when we drive ....sit.

Muchas gracias mis amiga.

Best Always, Love
Chris
  •  

Rayna

Hi Christine,

I'm glad you made it through all that with mainly damage to the ego and a "wake up" call so to speak. I hope the sleep study will be illuminating. I can back up Linde's enthusiasm for the C-Pap machine as quite a few friends and family swear by it. It would be an easy and non-medical fix if appropriate.

Take care
Randy

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: RandyL on January 20, 2019, 12:48:19 PM
Hi Christine,

I'm glad you made it through all that with mainly damage to the ego and a "wake up" call so to speak. I hope the sleep study will be illuminating. I can back up Linde's enthusiasm for the C-Pap machine as quite a few friends and family swear by it. It would be an easy and non-medical fix if appropriate.

Take care
Randy

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Hi Randy,                           20 January 2019

Thank you for your concern and comments. This has been going on for most of my life. When I was a kid I'd fall asleep in school, at the movies, just about anywhere there wasn't physical activity. One thing that helps to prevent this is caffeine. I can drink a Coke or take a "Stay Awake" caffeine pill and I'm good to go. Of all the effects of caffeine, the most significant is that it blocks the action of Adenosine on its receptor, consequently preventing the onset of drowsiness induced by adenosine. I think this could be a clue to my problem.

For years I have carried Coke with me on long trips to prevent drowsiness. I don't like caffeine but it can be a life saver. I was just too bull headed to return home before the disaster struck. I did make it to the store and back without further incident.

I just wish the sleep study was sooner than 11 days away. I'm going to print what Dena wrote in Her post and take it with me to the study. Her comments are from first hand observation; I trust what my Guardian Angel thinks and says. Her observations are much more accurate and detailed than mine.

Thanks Randy, hope all is going well with you on your journey.

Best Always, love
Chris
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: christinej78 on January 20, 2019, 03:55:58 PM

Thank you for your concern and comments. This has been going on for most of my life. When I was a kid I'd fall asleep in school, at the movies, just about anywhere there wasn't physical activity. One thing that helps to prevent this is caffeine. I can drink a Coke or take a "Stay Awake" caffeine pill and I'm good to go. Of all the effects of caffeine, the most significant is that it blocks the action of Adenosine on its receptor, consequently preventing the onset of drowsiness induced by adenosine. I think this could be a clue to my problem.

For years I have carried Coke with me on long trips to prevent drowsiness. I don't like caffeine but it can be a life saver. I was just too bull headed to return home before the disaster struck. I did make it to the store and back without further incident.

I just wish the sleep study was sooner than 11 days away. I'm going to print what Dena wrote in Her post and take it with me to the study. Her comments are from first hand observation; I trust what my Guardian Angel thinks and says. Her observations are much more accurate and detailed than mine.

Best Always, love
Chris

@christinej78
Dear Christine:
    Subject:  Bent metal, glass shards, and sleep>>> message to Christine

For a several days now I have been closely following your thread and your exciting adventure of going to buy some milk at 10pm in the middle of skype sessions to a gal we both know in Arizona.

I am so very glad that you survived and still have a sense of humor...  please know that you have a lot of caring friends that are always concerned for your well-being.   I am glad that so far your DVT concerns are becoming less of a concern... and that your injuries and eye concerns are not seemingly an issue.   Please keep us all informed of any ongoing health problems... and of course we all want to hear about your sleep study at the end of this month.

I have fallen asleep at the wheel myself a few times but the one bad time I was on an Interstate and ended up sideswiping a guard rail and ruining the entire left side of my vehicle...  if I would have fallen asleep just a few seconds later I would have hit a concrete bridge abutment head-on at 70 MPH and I probably wouldn't be around to write this message to you.  That pretty well cured me so now if I find myself in the place of having a hard time keeping my eyes open I will pull off of the road and take a cat-nap and then carefully drive off to find somewhere to get some strong hot coffee or possibly a hotel room for the night.   Arriving a day late alive and kicking is better than arriving in a casket.

Any luck on selling your 1999 S10 Blazer with a full tank of gas and new tires ... sounds quite tempting?

Keep writing, sharing, and posting...  you are a most interesting member here on the forums for sure..

Hugs and well wishes as always.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 20, 2019, 04:23:16 PM
@christinej78
Dear Christine:
    Subject:  Bent metal, glass shards, and sleep>>> message to Christine

For a several days now I have been closely following your thread and your exciting adventure of going to buy some milk at 10pm in the middle of skype sessions to a gal we both know in Arizona.
Any luck on selling your, your 1999 S10 Blazer with a full tank of gas and new tires is quite tempting?
<Snipped to save face> >>>>-------<<<<
Keep writing, sharing, and posting...  you are a most interesting member here on the forums for sure..

Hugs and well wishes as always.
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                          20 January 2019

Thank you young lady. I gave up coffee in May 1986. I was drinking 20 cups a day minimum, a six-pack of Coke and had a diet that was almost total fat and cholesterol. I landed in the Emergency Room (When have I experienced that?) with my BP at 400/200, my heart skipping beats and who knows what else was wrong.

I talked to my Boss Upstairs, you know, The Good Lord. I made him a promise that if he would fix my problems I'd change my ways. He did and I did and for a long time I behaved myself. Back then, before I changed, I ate and drank everything I shouldn't and nothing of what I should. Once out of the Hospital, I turned a new leaf. 18 years later I was in the best shape of my life. I was 64, breezed through the Police Academy and was on top of the world.

I plan to get back on top again, probably not as high as before but I'm not going to throw in the towel any time soon. I have a Very Important Person waiting for me in Phoenix. Dena is the best Person and Lady to ever be a part my life and that includes my family; she surpasses everyone and I'm not about to do anything to mess things up. I know I have come close but those close calls should now be extinct. There are no words to adequately describe how much She means to me. As I've said: She Is the Sunshine and the Love Of My Life.

Thank you young lady for your comments and concerns.

Best Always, Love
Chris
  •  

Susan Baum

Christine,
I am glad that you are OK.
So, what can we now do about that poor delusional and misguided tree's apparent wanderlust. I am sure it's been traumatized by unwittingly modifying a 20 year old steel and glass cage; I can all but feel it's angst and pain. How can we get it some help? I have heard of tree surgeons but a Google search of Topiary Therapists has precious few practitioners in your neck of the woods.

Keep smiling - or we'll sic Dena on you. (Thanks, sweet lady.)
Susan
Aging is inevitable - growing up is optional.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: christinej78 on January 20, 2019, 03:55:58 PM

Best Always, love
Chris
Please don't them tel what Dena feels, until they ask for it.  Best is when they do the study without knowing anything they are not asking for.  This way it can be ensured that the study result are not biased (remember, the people evaluating the data are also humans, and can be subconsciously influenced, we don't want that to happen).  Once the study is finished, the data is evaluated, you can give Dena's information as additional data points to the physician, and they can see if the additional information has anything to due with the obtained results, and they can act/react accordingly.
They will find the reason for your problem, they are professionals who do this a lot of times every week.

I hope everything turns out that you just don't sleep well at night, because you had a pea under the sheets! :angel:

Good luck!  Be good and be brave!
Hugs
Linde

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Dietlind on January 20, 2019, 07:55:59 PM
Please don't them tel what Dena feels, until they ask for it.  Best is when they do the study without knowing anything they are not asking for.  This way it can be ensured that the study result are not biased (remember, the people evaluating the data are also humans, and can be subconsciously influenced, we don't want that to happen).  Once the study is finished, the data is evaluated, you can give Dena's information as additional data points to the physician, and they can see if the additional information has anything to due with the obtained results, and they can act/react accordingly.
They will find the reason for your problem, they are professionals who do this a lot of times every week.

I hope everything turns out that you just don't sleep well at night, because you had a pea under the sheets! :angel:

Good luck!  Be good and be brave!
Hugs
Linde

Hi Linde,                       20 January 2019

Thank you so much, that is an excellent point you made.

I sure hope Susan and everyone else at/on Susan's knows and understands what a treasure they have in Dena and Linde. You both are brilliant, well educated, informed, experienced and are both fantastic sources of valuable information, Anyone ignoring the advice you both provide does so at their own peril. I may come across as biased, and I am and should be; I have made no secret of the fact that I Love Dena with all my heart and soul, but that fact doesn't color what I am saying here. We all have a real treasure in these two members of Susan's Place. I hope everyone here appreciates them as well as I do.

Best Always, Love
Christine
  •  

Linde

Now you made an old lady blush!
But thank you for your confidence in me!
Hugs
Linde

•  

christinej78

Hi Folks,                         21 January 2019

Had my appointment with the vascular surgeon today. All is not bad but things are not as good as I'd have liked. I cannot remember all the medical terms that were laid on my plate today. Thursday I will pick up the Doctor's report and his diagnosis. Once I have it I'll be able to share it with you.

He did tell me to stay off the Estradiol until after I see my Primary, a hematologist, my endocrinologist and him again. What is going on is complicated but manageable. I will be wearing Medical Compression Hosiery from now on. The pair I bought at the doctors office are of the alluring colour Beige; I can hardly wait to (gag, gag) put them on.

The good news is they do have other colours; just so happens they do make them in Pink so I can assure you I will have a couple pair in that colour along with some in Violet and Fuchsia if they are available. Beige just doesn't ring my bell.

He did say the Estradiol could have contributed to the DVT in that Estrogen is a factor in clotting as is Testosterone, except more so for estrogen, which is why more women develop blood clots than men. Now I find out. There will be a way around this. I think the hematologist and endocrinologist will be able to come up with something so I can get back on the estradiol and my feminization process.

I know DVT's are serious business and nothing to be sneezed at. They can kill you or mess you up so badly that you will wish they had.

The Doctor was upset that the emergency room PA instructed me to NOT wear a compression stocking.

The ultrasound done today was more comprehensive than the one done in ER. The lady doing the study only found one clot, but she found other problems that very well may have contributed to my DVT. If there were two clots, then I have made progress. He did inform me that the clot they found today may never disappear completely. I didn't like hearing that but reality is what it is so no point in dwelling on it. I'm just going to seek out the best medical care I can and will follow what they instruct me to do.

I can be a pretty obstinate individual and I am going to do everything I possibly can to clean up this mess and get back as close as possible to normal. This and my tree meeting have been humbling experiences. I've always thought on myself as bullet proof; that illusion is now history.

As soon as I know more I'll post it. In the mean time I appreciate your concern and comments. I thank you for your support, you make me proud to be a member of this great family.

Thank You Dena for being the Love of My Life. I Love You Dear, Christine

Best Always, Love
Chris
  •