Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Questioning my gender

Started by EzriaDaniels, April 01, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EzriaDaniels

Hi, My name is ezria and I'm FTM transgender. I've been on T for 5 months now & the past week I'm starting to question my gender. Any advice?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

•  

Jessica

Hi Ezria!  Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
Questioning our gender is what got most of us here.  While no one can give you your own personal answer to your question, through therapy you can discover who you are.  Some like myself find the gender question to be a fluid reality that has no fixed point.  Hopefully you can gain some insight from the experiences of the many that are here.

I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, feel free to stop by the Youth Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Donna

I believe we all Question sometime in the transition ftm or mtf. It is an emotional and stressful time. Was there a trigger or just a gut feeling. Take it one day at a time and if your not talking to someone already it may be good for you to look into counseling. You can talk to a trusted friend or family member etc. Just talking and listening can open your eyes to your true feelings. Give it time it is a long and slow process with ups and downs.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

MadisonJoan

I've been in the questioning phase right now.  I feel like I've "struck out" as a male and am exploring the possibility of transitioning.  I actually believe I might even be better off feminine instead of letting toxic masculinity give me homicidal and suicidal thoughts. 

Call me Madison.
Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •  

Swedishgirl96

Quote from: MadisonJoan on January 05, 2019, 07:40:39 PM
I've been in the questioning phase right now.  I feel like I've "struck out" as a male and am exploring the possibility of transitioning.  I actually believe I might even be better off feminine instead of letting toxic masculinity give me homicidal and suicidal thoughts. 

Call me Madison.
Toxic masculinity that gives you horrible thoughts?
Do you not want to be masculine or is it guys around you that treat you terrible?
La dolce vita
  •  

MadisonJoan

I feel like I've failed to be masculine.  Besides, I feel like women are more positive than men are.  Patriarchy always makes men and women feel inadequate.
Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •