Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Proposition Targets Trans People in Alaska's Largest City

Started by Geeker, April 02, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geeker

https://www.advocate.com/transgender/2018/3/21/proposition-targets-trans-people-alaskas-largest-city

The advocate/byMICHAYIA  KIMBLER
     03/21/2018

God I hope something like this doesn't come up in my neck of the woods.
I'm not out, I'm not on E, unless things change I doubt I ever will be.
  •  

Donna

That is so crappy. Why can't the politicians just stay the hell out of other people's lives.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Donna on April 02, 2018, 11:09:04 PM
That is so crappy. Why can't the politicians just stay the hell out of other people's lives.

It tends to be Republicans, not Democrats in the U.S.  We have a similar problem, though not to the same degree, in Canada with the Conservatives.  Like the Republicans, the Conservatives used to be a respectable party, but was taken over by the fundamentalists.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Gertrude

I wish these people would die off already or move to Saudi Arabia. They'd be more at peace in either place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Gertrude on April 03, 2018, 08:10:27 AM
I wish these people would die off already or move to Saudi Arabia. They'd be more at peace in either place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fundamentalists are fundamentally wrong!
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •