Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Adam Savage supports us

Started by Bari Jo, April 03, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bari Jo

you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

HappyMoni

Thanks for posting this, Bari Jo. I always liked that guy.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

PollyQMcLovely

Adam Savage is great and so easy to watch and listen to because he gives off this aura of being positive and interested in anything, and he's so quick to start attacking problems. I don't think I would ever have watched Mythbusters  if it was just Jaime (no offense to him). I watch Adam on YouTube nowadays. He works Michael from VSauce.
  •  

Kylo

That's the guy who shows up at cons in cosplay ain't it. I like his crafting vids, some useful info on those
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •