Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donica

How fun! Frisbee golf. Something fun even I can do without passing out from the workout  ;D.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 06, 2018, 02:44:33 PM
Be on the lookout for a new UPDATE with pictures hopefully.

I was on a Saturday "day-date" with ShyGuy Suitor#3
We went to a park and played Frisbee-Golf... if not familar with it you can google it or wait for my pictures.

I packed a picnic lunch for us and we fought the bees and the bugs for rights to eat our lunch.  ;) :)

Hopefully I will post tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                     07 Aug 2018

"I packed a picnic lunch for us and we fought the bees and the bugs for rights to eat our lunch."

Not trying to be funny; I have heard that the mosquitoes in Alaska show up on radar; bees and bugs? I thought Texas and Florida had lots of bugs, but we don't have to fight with them. What gives?

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Steph2.0 on August 06, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

Um, let's see... Our uniforms are sportsing better than your uniforms!

Did I do that right? (I don't have a clue about sportsing.)

Stephanie

OMG you are such a girl, it's spelled sportzing silly! Ugh, why don't you just go take a flying plain? lol

Where is that update Dannielle? We are gonna have to rename this thread 'Danielle's Cliffhanger's' Everybody now, "Dan yell, Dan yell, Dan yell!"

Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 07, 2018, 10:09:40 AM
OMG you are such a girl, blah blah blah blah blah

That's all I saw. Thank you.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: christinej78 on August 07, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
Hi Danielle,                     07 Aug 2018

"I packed a picnic lunch for us and we fought the bees and the bugs for rights to eat our lunch."

Not trying to be funny; I have heard that the mosquitoes in Alaska show up on radar; bees and bugs? I thought Texas and Florida had lots of bugs, but we don't have to fight with them. What gives?

Best Always, Love,
Christine

@christinej78
Dear Christine: You are correct about the Misquetos up here,  they can be thick for a few months. 
Since the summer season is so brief, the insects breed and multiply very fast before the colder weather sets in.  In some areas they are very thick, also horse flies that bite, and the bees, wasps, hornets, etc. 

We thankfully do not have the kinds of bugs that you may have... cockroaches and other bugs that you might see in the Southwest and Southeast USA.

Thanks for your comment... you are always welcome here.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 07, 2018, 10:09:40 AM
OMG you are such a girl, it's spelled sportzing silly! Ugh, why don't you just go take a flying plain? lol

Where is that update Dannielle? We are gonna have to rename this thread 'Danielle's Cliffhanger's' Everybody now, "Dan yell, Dan yell, Dan yell!"

Moni

Hi Moni,                           07 Aug 2018

You are looking mighty fine. I'm wondering how Steph is going to fly that plain you recommended.

Hi Danielle,                 Tuesday already

Where's the update or are you still on the date? Hope it was a great one; now pictures please.

By the way, I have a new photo coming... as soon as I can find the camera and film for it... and someone to snap the shutter.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 07, 2018, 02:34:29 PM
@christinej78
Dear Christine: You are correct about the Misquetos up here,  they can be thick for a few months. 
Since the summer season is so brief, the insects breed and multiply very fast before the colder weather sets in.  In some areas they are very thick, also horse flies that bite, and the bees, wasps, hornets, etc. 

We thankfully do not have the kinds of bugs that you may have... cockroaches and other bugs that you might see in the Southwest and Southeast USA.

Thanks for your comment... you are always welcome here.
Hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                   07 August 2018

How about Black Flies? I have encountered them in Canada when I was there in June. Seemed that after some time in July they disappeared. One thing I learned the hard way was they are attracted to the colour blue. Lots of Vitamin E seems to help ward them off if you start taking it about two weeks prior to venturing into the wilds. E might lessen the affects of their bites. They can be nasty and leave a mark that lasts 6 months or longer.

Best Always, Love
Christine
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Steph2.0 on August 06, 2018, 06:16:36 PM
Oh, right. Your secret is safe with me! [emoji6]

Um, let's see... Our uniforms are sportsing better than your uniforms!

Did I do that right? (I don't have a clue about sportsing.)

Stephanie
This should be all you need to know about sportsing

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

JulieAllana

1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: TonyaW on August 07, 2018, 03:21:33 PM
This should be all you need to know about sportsing

Thank you Tonya, that explains a lot. I can't help thinking, though, that everyone is just cheering for a set of clothes. [emoji16]

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

August 07, 2018...  Today's UPDATE:

As promised, here is a recap of my day-date last Saturday with my ShyGuy Suitor #3
We started off with a short hike to a small lake... about 5 miles round trip.

We then went to a nearby park that had several Frisbee Golf courses (also called Disc Golf) ... 
We played several 18 hole courses and had a wonderful time.   
The frisbees utilized for this are not the standard frisbees that we see everywhere, the Frisbee Golf discs are smaller and heavier... and there are specialty discs for long range, putting, etc.
After playing a couple rounds in late morning we sat in the grass and ate the picnic lunch that I had packed.

It seems that my ShyGuy Suitor #3 is coming out of his shell.  He is a very nice, polite and considerate fellow.  He has only mentioned my trans status once when we first met, not another word about it from him after that...  he is a gem for sure.

Hugs... and thanks to  my followers and readers... you are most welcome here to comment and to post about anything that you want.
Danielle

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: christinej78 on August 07, 2018, 02:38:30 PM
Hi Moni,                           07 Aug 2018

You are looking mighty fine. Bla bla bla

That's all I saw. Thank you! 

Sorry, I got that from Steph,( Girl Jock)! So, Christine, you are finally going to let that dog touch the ground? Bye the way, what is this 'film' you speak of?

Danielle, you did not disappoint. Thanks for the update. I am very curious about one thing and you can answer to the extent you wish. It would seem to be a very different experience going on a date with a guy ShyGuy#3 versus going out with another woman. I would really like to know if it makes you feel different dating one verses the other. In my head, being out with a guy would, I imagine, make you feel more feminine. You seem to find the best in people no matter what, but I wonder about what dating one gender feels like versus dating the other.

I also wonder if you have met anyone from your suitor's families. I suspect if anyone showed the slightest hint of hiding dating a trans girl, you, that suitor would be gone in a heartbeat.

Final question, I promise! Did you keep score and who won? And did you go easy on him? That's one question, right?
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Katie Jade

Dear Danielle,

I'm glad you have wonderful time, but;

And - did you whoop him? At frisbee golf of course..  I would expect no less from you (Im sure your Par handicap or negative..)
He looks nice sort guy - white socks is a good touch. He looks trim as well - always a good sign.
And you offered him battered golf balls and raw fish to eat (tell more do), what was the sauce  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Only joking - that looks lovely for a tasty picnic (like your hair so much - mines not long enough yet).
I see you were using the pink Frisbee's, are you sure another suitor wasn't plotting here....? They look too much like large coffee cup tops...

Anyway I do jest and it really looks a nice date, and I'm glad you are having such a nice time with your suitors.

Luv N Hugz (all free from everyone to everyone if we all try)

Kattie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for updating us about your day-date with shy guy #3. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I love following your story seeing you living your life to the fullest. You deserve every bit of happiness and joy that comes your way. I am so happy for you.

From the way you describe shy guy, I am not surprised that he doesn't mention you being trans. It's a non issue for him, as it should be. It would be like him talking about your height or the colour of your hair. They are all irrelevant in the scheme of things. What matters is that he likes YOU, the person, which I might add is an easy thing to do. You capture peoples hearts with your personality and that is the person we all know and love.

Glad you had a great day and thank you for sharing your story and pictures.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 07, 2018, 04:44:21 PM
That's all I saw. Thank you! 

Sorry, I got that from Steph,( Girl Jock)! So, Christine, you are finally going to let that dog touch the ground? Bye the way, what is this 'film' you speak of?

Danielle, you did not disappoint. Thanks for the update. I am very curious about one thing and you can answer to the extent you wish. It would seem to be a very different experience going on a date with a guy ShyGuy#3 versus going out with another woman. I would really like to know if it makes you feel different dating one verses the other. In my head, being out with a guy would, I imagine, make you feel more feminine. You seem to find the best in people no matter what, but I wonder about what dating one gender feels like versus dating the other.

I also wonder if you have met anyone from your suitor's families. I suspect if anyone showed the slightest hint of hiding dating a trans girl, you, that suitor would be gone in a heartbeat.

Final question, I promise! Did you keep score and who won? And did you go easy on him? That's one question, right?
Moni

@HappyMoni
Dear Moni:  
Thank you for reading my thread and as always, thank you for posting your thoughts here.

Now, to answer your "probing" ONE question!!!

Yes indeed it is a completely different experience going on a date
with Male Suitor#3 versus Female Suitor #4

In my present state of being a full time trans-woman I find that both experiences are brand new to me if you can understand what I am saying.   Going on a date with a woman was easily done as my old-self before I transitioned, but now, as a woman, I find it very exciting and frightening at the same time....   and Female Suitor #4 is so very kind and sweet and obviously very accepting... and willing to go slowly with me.

Regarding Male Suitor #3 ... it is definitely a brand new experience dating a man...  since I act, think and look like a woman that I am, it is surprisingly not the same thoughts or feelings that I would have had in the past as is a man dating a man.   Again, very exciting and scary at the same time....   and like my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4  ... my ShyGuy Suitor #3 is very nice, kind and considerate and very accepting.... and is almost too willing to go very slowly... hence the moniker of ShyGuy.

I have not met any of my suitors families... they do not live in Alaska, but there may be some of their out of state family and friend visitors coming in the near future and the word that I got was that my suitors want me to meet them...  I am thinking that #4 has already let the cat out of the bag with her out of town family and friends regarding my trans status..

Oh yes, I won 2 of the frisbee-golf matches... and he won 1 of them,  but it was not a close-out by any means, Shyguy Suitor #3 is quite accomplished in the game and the scores were quite close.

Thank you Moni for reading and following... you are welcome to post here whenever you wish... about anything.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Again on August 07, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
Dear Danielle,

I'm glad you have wonderful time, but;

And - did you whoop him? At frisbee golf of course..  I would expect no less from you (Im sure your Par handicap or negative..)
He looks nice sort guy - white socks is a good touch. He looks trim as well - always a good sign.
And you offered him battered golf balls and raw fish to eat (tell more do), what was the sauce  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Only joking - that looks lovely for a tasty picnic (like your hair so much - mines not long enough yet).
I see you were using the pink Frisbee's, are you sure another suitor wasn't plotting here....? They look too much like large coffee cup tops...

Anyway I do jest and it really looks a nice date, and I'm glad you are having such a nice time with your suitors.

Luv N Hugz (all free from everyone to everyone if we all try)

Kattie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

@Katie Again
Dear Katie: 
Thank you for reading, following and sharing your thoughts.

No, I did not quite "whoop" him  ... I won the first 2 games and he won the last game... the scores were very close, he is a good player for sure.

Yes indeed, I have a very nice day-date and a great time with ShyGuy Suitor 3   He is one of the nicest men that I have met up here...

Again, thank you for posting your comments.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on August 07, 2018, 05:29:16 PM
Hi Danielle,

Thank you for updating us about your day-date with shy guy #3. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I love following your story seeing you living your life to the fullest. You deserve every bit of happiness and joy that comes your way. I am so happy for you.

From the way you describe shy guy, I am not surprised that he doesn't mention you being trans. It's a non issue for him, as it should be. It would be like him talking about your height or the colour of your hair. They are all irrelevant in the scheme of things. What matters is that he likes YOU, the person, which I might add is an easy thing to do. You capture peoples hearts with your personality and that is the person we all know and love.

Glad you had a great day and thank you for sharing your story and pictures.

Hugs,
Jayne

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne: 
Thank you for posting your thoughts and thank you for your kind comments and nice words.

Yes, it is refreshing for sure that my ShyGuy Suitor#3 does not even care about my past old-self....   he accepts me for what I am now....  a woman that he wants to be with and to date...   he is so nice and kind, probably the nicest man that I have ever met.... he is awfully shy however and is following my desire to move very slowly with our relationship...   perhaps a little too slowly... hence the name that I established for him here on the forums...ShyGuy Suitor #3

Again Jayne, thank you for posting your comments here.  It is nice to have you back on the forums.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: christinej78 on August 07, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
Hi Danielle,                   07 August 2018

How about Black Flies? I have encountered them in Canada when I was there in June. Seemed that after some time in July they disappeared. One thing I learned the hard way was they are attracted to the colour blue. Lots of Vitamin E seems to help ward them off if you start taking it about two weeks prior to venturing into the wilds. E might lessen the affects of their bites. They can be nasty and leave a mark that lasts 6 months or longer.

Best Always, Love
Christine

@christinej78
Dear Christine
I am not certain if the "black flies" you are talking about encountering in Canada are perhaps the very same thing that I call horse flies here...they are black here as well..... the ones here have a nasty bite for sure.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Sonja

@Alaskan Danielle
Hi Danielle,

That looks like good fun, I'm glad you had a great time.  The dynamics of a relationship with a guy versus a women must be very interesting, it certainly must feel different. But, I can't help feeling with shy guy taking so much time is he actually just wanting to be friends? Do you still get a vibe from him that he wants more than friendship?  Is he just really really shy? and if he is - can you deal with someone who is that shy?

Also a thought crossed my mind on my morning walk, be on the lookout for sugar added to your pink lidded coffees'..why? because barista girl could try and get some tatar buildup on your teeth as a way of telling dental hygienist to 'back off', 'she's mine' kind of thing..... I know some of you will be thinking - this sounds a bit far fetched - but remember this is a very small town...these sorts of things probably happen here all the time...Danielle am I right?

(ok I've had too much coffee and way too many giant liquorice allsorts...)

Glad you date went well, ( <-- I should have just stuck to this one line...)

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sonja on August 07, 2018, 08:42:05 PM
@Alaskan Danielle
Hi Danielle,

That looks like good fun, I'm glad you had a great time.  The dynamics of a relationship with a guy versus a women must be very interesting, it certainly must feel different. But, I can't help feeling with shy guy taking so much time is he actually just wanting to be friends? Do you still get a vibe from him that he wants more than friendship?  Is he just really really shy? and if he is - can you deal with someone who is that shy?

Also a thought crossed my mind on my morning walk, be on the lookout for sugar added to your pink lidded coffees'..why? because barista girl could try and get some tatar buildup on your teeth as a way of telling dental hygienist to 'back off', 'she's mine' kind of thing..... I know some of you will be thinking - this sounds a bit far fetched - but remember this is a very small town...these sorts of things probably happen here all the time...Danielle am I right?

(ok I've had too much coffee and way too many giant liquorice allsorts...)

Glad you date went well, ( <-- I should have just stuck to this one line...)

Sonja.

@Sonja
Dear Sonja:
Oh, yes indeed, my Saturday day-date with #3 was so very much fun.  For sure the dynamics of being with a guy versus a woman are like 180 degrees out of phase, but I am finding that both types of dates can be not only exciting but also challenging in a way.  With a man I sometimes have difficulty being the subservient woman that waits to be helped out of the car, helped with my coat and waiting for the door to be opened for me... and waiting for the guy to make the moves with kissing and hand holding and such. 
My dates with #4 have been somewhat similar because she seems to be the aggressive type of woman, at least around me when we are together and especially on a date.

You brought up a good point about if I can deal with someone that shy as #3.  I am so very outgoing and an extrovert that it makes #3 my opposite....   well, they do say that opposites attract...

Yes, you are right again about in a very small town it seems like when it comes to dating and vying for someone's affections... that it is almost like high school or college.    Just about everyone here knows just about everyone else.  That makes things interesting for sure.

***OH... Licorice Allsorts.... my favorites pieces are the coconut wheels and the non-perils.

Thank you for following, reading and commenting.
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

•