News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

To my friends here on Susan's Place:

I have started this thread to chronicle my recent experiences with my friendship and dating activities since I moved to this small town years ago....   Once I became full-time female I quit my old (male-mode) job and moved here from over 1000 miles away and started my own small business.  I am only known as a female here, no one here knows about or suspects my male past so it will definitely make new friendships and relationships, and especially romantic relationships a really interesting and delicate dilemma for me to handle.  I am a nervous wreck just thinking about all of the possible implications with my business, my clients, my new male and female friends, and my new burgeoning romantic possibilities.:icon_archery::icon_help:

I promise, more will be posted very soon, patience please.   I am going to try to at least get an additional reply posted this evening.

Of course as this thread hopefully continues I am very open to any suggestions.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Wonderful!  I have been so looking forward to this!  Its about time!

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

amberwaves

Grabs popcorn...and subscribed
  •  

Northern Star Girl

To catch everyone up and to establish a starting point this is what I posted on March 26th:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,234097.msg2115605.html#msg2115605
" What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 3.0"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 26, 2018, 03:17:00 PM
Well, I could get accustomed to this....  this morning at my office I had another guy that recently met at the next door coffee shop bring me an espresso and chocolate chip cookies.   
So now I have 3 male suitors?  :icon_help:

I am starting to wonder if the coffee shop next door has a notice posted with my picture stating that I need coffee brought to me every morning ???

The coffee shop barista must have known that it was intended for me because she put a pink lid on the espresso cup.

****Hang on to your popcorn bag Amber... more updates coming soon,
Danielle

•  

Allison S

Oh my!! When you say it like that "hunting prey" all in capitals, and with your new stunning photo, I can just imagine what this scenario is like... 3 (or are we at 4 or more now) dashing men vying for your companionship, love and celibacy.. er I mean intimacy!

Amber, I think I'll grab a seat in a movie theatre with unlimited popcorn for this one lol [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Allison S on April 08, 2018, 10:10:17 PM
Oh my!! When you say it like that "hunting prey" all in capitals, and with your new stunning photo, I can just imagine what this scenario is like... 3 (or are we at 4 or more now) dashing men vying for your companionship, love and celibacy.. er I mean intimacy!

Amber, I think I'll grab a seat in a movie theatre with unlimited popcorn for this one lol [emoji4]

*passes the popcorn, leans in and whispers* didn't you hear, it's three guys and a LADY now. 
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: amberwaves on April 08, 2018, 10:12:37 PM
*passes the popcorn, leans in and whispers* didn't you hear, it's three guys and a LADY now.
*faints
I know who I'm rooting for now [emoji4]

•  

Nikkimn

No wonder you have three male suitors. You're gorgeous with those big blue eyes.
  •  

V M

I'm not all too surprised actually, I mean like you are rather attractive with a nice smile and sparkly eyes  :icon_chick:

What does surprise me is you haven't become a fashion model yet, or have you done that already as well?

Scoot over girls, I've brought more popcorn LOL

*Passes Jordan Almonds and assorted chocolates about*
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

My office/business is just 2 doors down from the local coffee shop.  I work very long early and late hours many days, even 6 days a week sometimes .... one of the benefits of being self-employed !!!!  I end up getting an espresso and a pastry as early as 7 am many mornings.  Then if I don't pack a lunch and/or work late I will get a bite to eat there as well so the employees there know who I am and where my business is... and probably where I live too.

In this small town everyone knows everyone else so the coffee shop tends to be the gathering spot and gossip spot of the town.  One morning I was getting my espresso and started walking away from the coffee counter and I turned and walked right into a man about my age... and just about spilled coffee on me and on him.  He must have noticed where I went when I left... or perhaps the owner and barista there told him but the next morning he brought to my office my favorite espresso and pastry.  He is quite handsome but very shy, tall too, but I am only 5'4"...  5'5' if I fluff up my hair, so most everyone seems tall to me.   
I will call this man "Male Suitor #1"

........... more coming

•  

Jessica

How sweet!  You're a lucky girl!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 08, 2018, 10:34:46 PM
My office/business is just 2 doors down from the local coffee shop.  I work very long early and late hours many days, even 6 days a week sometimes .... one of the benefits of being self-employed !!!!  I end up getting an espresso and a pastry as early as 7 am many mornings.  Then if I don't pack a lunch and/or work late I will get a bite to eat there as well so the employees there know who I am and where my business is... and probably where I live too.

In this small town everyone knows everyone else so the coffee shop tends to be the gathering spot and gossip spot of the town.  One morning I was getting my espresso and started walking away from the coffee counter and I turned and walked right into a man about my age... and just about spilled coffee on me and on him.  He must have noticed where I went when I left... or perhaps the owner and barista there told him but the next morning he brought to my office my favorite espresso and pastry.  He is quite handsome but very shy, tall too, but I am only 5'4"...  5'5' if I fluff up my hair, so most everyone seems tall to me.   
I will call this man "Male Suitor #1"

........... more coming
How tall is he? These events actually sound similar to things that happen to me. Especially pumping into a very tall and handsome guy and then at a coffee shop with my espresso and cookie having a guy hold the door for me.
But anyway this isn't about me. I think it's just fun for all of us living through your experiences [emoji4]
I gotta move to a small town too!

•  

amberwaves

I am so mad that I have to go to bed and will have to wait til tomorrow to read more.  Quick, someone DVR this show for me.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: amberwaves on April 08, 2018, 10:42:23 PM
I am so mad that I have to go to bed and will have to wait til tomorrow to read more.  Quick, someone DVR this show for me.
Oh no this is better than tv this is reality tv!! So yes dvr will be your friend now go get your beauty sleep [emoji4]

•  

Megan.

<pulls up chair> subscribed! X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Sno

Watching quietly from the naughty corner, the chocolate is mine...

Rowan
  •  

Mumei

Quote from: amberwaves on April 08, 2018, 09:51:51 PM
Grabs popcorn...and subscribed

Me too.
Damn interesting, I'm completely scared and paranoid of all men, I can only see female doctors, dentists and case workers.
But, I really enjoy listening to others people adventures. :laugh:
  •  

amberwaves

Poor Danielle is probably flooded with update notifications and pms asking for more details 🤣
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: amberwaves on April 09, 2018, 07:36:58 AM
Poor Danielle is probably flooded with update notifications and pms asking for more details 🤣
Absolutely right this is better than a romance flick or novel hahaha a trans character! I'm hooked [emoji846]

•  

josie76

Count me in as enthralled!  :D

Suitor #1: more details? How tall, build, hair color, eyes????

We need details girl!  ;)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•