Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

I just wrote about this in my previous reply a few minutes ago... just the 2nd reply below this one.
Once a week I go to the local gym with 4 or 5 of my cis women friends, we have lots of fun chatting and we actually workout.  I am not a big weightlifter but I try to keep my body toned and get back some of my stamina that I lost while on 3+ years of HRT.

The several lady friends that I frequently go to the local gym with do not know that I am a trans-woman, I seemed to have passed the frightful locker room scenario, happily, I may add)  Here are some pics of me at the local gym.

(first pic: I stacked 49 inches of weights in record time.)

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Oh! I am so happy you decided to to this!  It's exciting!  It's wonderful!
And best of all, we get to cheer you on!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Roll

I'm waiting for the female suitor plot twist.  :-*
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Allison S

Can I get an invite to your wedding [emoji4] I'm loving this!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Gertrude

I had a friend or two like the chap you describe that doesn't give up. Guys like him aren't interested in a relationship. For me, narcissists are a turn off, especially psychopathic ones. They're usually easy to spot though, at least for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Chelsea

This is great!  I'm so excited for you Danielle!  :)
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Allison S on April 09, 2018, 09:45:39 PM
Can I get an invite to your wedding [emoji4] I'm loving this!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'd love to be there too.... as a bridesmaid!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Rachel

Great thread, thanks for sharing your experiences. Unbuttered popcorn for me.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Well, my Male Suitor #1 did indeed return a day after our group dinner date and he brought me another espresso (no pink lid however) .... a day after that I discovered that I now have a Male Suitor #3 that brought me an espresso and chocolate chip cookies.(with the pink lid in the previous pic) more about him in a minute.

Oh, here is a picture I took on Saturday morning of the building where my office and the next door Coffee Shop is located.... 
     < picture no longer available >
My blue vehicle is in the parking lot nearest the building, my office is way to the left and the Coffee Shop is 2 doors to the right .... pretty handy for sure, that is why I eat there a lot and grab coffee and take-outs to take to my office... and the owner and workers have gotten to know me quite well.

Anyway, back to male suitor #1... again, I like this guy... sharp dresser, very polite and somewhat shy.  He invited me to dinner again, this time making the point that it was just going to be the two of us... the date was the next weekend and I accepted the invitation.   
NOTE:  He must be a smooth operator, LOL... he first softened me up with a group date, now the next date is just the 2 of us!!! 
Well, the date went well, much like the first date, very attentive and all of that, I did dress up again, mainly because he always looks so sharp....  this time he gave me much longer and closer multiple hugs and kept reaching for and touching my hand when we had our hands on the dinner table as we talked.... and then, when he dropped me off, I think he was going for the kiss on my lips but we ended up doing another "on the cheek" kiss, actually 2 kisses, while he was hugging me very closely for what seemed like a very long time.... and very close indeed, I felt my boobs pressing against him.  Hmmmmm  ;)

Male to Female hugs are so much different than Male to Male hugs as I remember them.... when males hug each other, if they even hug each other instead of belly bumping (LOL), they were usually a quick and not so close hug, a couple pats on the back and it's over.   
When an interested Male hugs an accepting Female, the hug is much closer, much longer, and with face to face contact.

I have since seen him at the next door coffee shop and we have exchanged brief pleasant conversations as we were ordering our morning espressos. 
Probably more to be happening with  Male Suitor #1 in the future....  hopefully!  I will keep you updated as things progress.

IMPORTANT HAPPENING:
  Oh, and I did bring up the general subject of transgenders and trans-women with Male Suitor #1... we chatted about that for a while and he was not particularly negative about that subject, so perhaps the time is coming soon... and I will be relieved when it does happen.... after all it is when, not if....
I have been here as a woman for 18 months and frankly it is about time so I will be preparing my friends, clients and those in town that I see and talk to.  ...
...Or the thought did run through my mind that perhaps I am just fooling myself and he and everyone here already know my "secret" ...  I am aware that there are One Million and One Ways to give away my transgender and male past secret... who knows, I could have already done that and don't know it.... so if that is the case I need to relax and enjoy things here without my constant worry.  I will definitely keep you posted about that too.

Now, about my new Male Suitor #3......  No, I didn't accidently bump into him at the coffee shop but he must have noticed me there as a daily customer and perhaps he asked one of the baristas about me....
So, after he showed up coming through my office door he surprised me and brought me my morning espresso (with the pink lid) and cookies ... he knew exactly what I like to order so I think the barista there "helped" him.  He has dropped in again a few times later in the week to say hello....  He was kinda nervously stumbling over his words going on about on a near future weekend when the weather turns nice we could go for a walk or something and grab lunch...  he even "joked" that he has a big umbrella for two and we could walk in the rain or snow.   Nothing more to report on him yet.

... And at the gym in subsequent visits, that arrogant and pushy Male Suitor #2 keeps coming on to me...  and my female friends keep coming over to where I am working out to rescue me....  it is nice having friends in a situation like that.....

... oh and that reminds me that on that 2nd dinner date with Male Suitor #1 and just the two of us, one of my gym women friends offered to call me on my cell phone about the time that our dinner is in progress... I think that we girls call that a "rescue call" so if things with the date aren't going well we have an excuse to end the date earlier than planned.   
****ELLIE:  Please note that I will be writing more about HER soon!!

So, that is it for now, it's 9:45am here and I got to my office early this morning at 7AM and my mid-morning break  is over and I have a ton of work to do today.  I will try to do another update later today if I can see light at the end of the tunnel with my work load.

I trust that you all have a wonderful day today.

>:-)  Danielle ;)

•  

Allison S

Wow... that was the best update yet!! I'm both envious and grateful for these. Especially now with lady plot twist hehe I love that! I'll wait to comment on anyone's bisexuality, but I do suspect... [emoji6] haha thanks Danielle this is so fun

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Chelsea

First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

softbutchharley

Cute. You and the ongoing story :)
Sooooo...I'm waiting to hear when that gal on the Harley rode up next to you one morning and asked you if you had a girlfriend ?  ..   LOL  ;)
yeahhhhhhhh  ;)
lata gata...keep us posted...------------------------------------------> ONE Love
Those who deny freedom to others....Do not deserve it for themselves.  Abraham Lincoln
  •  

Jessica

•  

islandgirl

Ok, I haven't posted here but have been following along! Can't wait for the next post!
  •  

Karen

Me three.   The plot thickens.  Can't wait...we're here cheering for you!

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 10, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
Well, my Male Suitor #1 did indeed return a day after our group dinner date and he brought me another espresso (no pink lid however) .... a day after that I discovered that I now have a Male Suitor #3 that brought me an espresso and chocolate chip cookies.(with the pink lid in the previous pic) more about him in a minute.

Oh, here is a picture I took on Saturday morning of the building where my office and the next door Coffee Shop is located.... 
     <picture no longer available>
My blue vehicle is in the parking lot nearest the building, my office is way to the left and the Coffee Shop is 2 doors to the right .... pretty handy for sure, that is why I eat there a lot and grab coffee and take-outs to take to my office... and the owner and workers have gotten to know me quite well.

Anyway, back to male suitor #1... again, I like this guy... sharp dresser, very polite and somewhat shy.  He invited me to dinner again, this time making the point that it was just going to be the two of us... the date was the next weekend and I accepted the invitation.   
NOTE:  He must be a smooth operator, LOL... he first softened me up with a group date, now the next date is just the 2 of us!!! 
Well, the date went well, much like the first date, very attentive and all of that, I did dress up again, mainly because he always looks so sharp....  this time he gave me much longer and closer multiple hugs and kept reaching for and touching my hand when we had our hands on the dinner table as we talked.... and then, when he dropped me off, I think he was going for the kiss on my lips but we ended up doing another "on the cheek" kiss, actually 2 kisses, while he was hugging me very closely for what seemed like a very long time.... and very close indeed, I felt my boobs pressing against him.  Hmmmmm  ;)

Male to Female hugs are so much different than Male to Male hugs as I remember them.... when males hug each other, if they even hug each other instead of belly bumping (LOL), they were usually a quick and not so close hug, a couple pats on the back and it's over.   
When an interested Male hugs an accepting Female, the hug is much closer, much longer, and with face to face contact.

I have since seen him at the next door coffee shop and we have exchanged brief pleasant conversations as we were ordering our morning espressos. 
Probably more to be happening with  Male Suitor #1 in the future....  hopefully!  I will keep you updated as things progress.

IMPORTANT HAPPENING:
  Oh, and I did bring up the general subject of transgenders and trans-women with Male Suitor #1... we chatted about that for a while and he was not particularly negative about that subject, so perhaps the time is coming soon... and I will be relieved when it does happen.... after all it is when, not if....
I have been here as a woman for 18 months and frankly it is about time so I will be preparing my friends, clients and those in town that I see and talk to.  ...
...Or the thought did run through my mind that perhaps I am just fooling myself and he and everyone here already know my "secret" ...  I am aware that there are One Million and One Ways to give away my transgender and male past secret... who knows, I could have already done that and don't know it.... so if that is the case I need to relax and enjoy things here without my constant worry.  I will definitely keep you posted about that too.

Now, about my new Male Suitor #3......  No, I didn't accidently bump into him at the coffee shop but he must have noticed me there as a daily customer and perhaps he asked one of the baristas about me....
So, after he showed up coming through my office door he surprised me and brought me my morning espresso (with the pink lid) and cookies ... he knew exactly what I like to order so I think the barista there "helped" him.  He has dropped in again a few times later in the week to say hello....  He was kinda nervously stumbling over his words going on about on a near future weekend when the weather turns nice we could go for a walk or something and grab lunch...  he even "joked" that he has a big umbrella for two and we could walk in the rain or snow.   Nothing more to report on him yet.

... And at the gym in subsequent visits, that arrogant and pushy Male Suitor #2 keeps coming on to me...  and my female friends keep coming over to where I am working out to rescue me....  it is nice having friends in a situation like that.....

... oh and that reminds me that on that 2nd dinner date with Male Suitor #1 and just the two of us, one of my gym women friends offered to call me on my cell phone about the time that our dinner is in progress... I think that we girls call that a "rescue call" so if things with the date aren't going well we have an excuse to end the date earlier than planned.   
****ELLIE:  Please note that I will be writing more about HER soon!!

So, that is it for now, it's 9:45am here and I got to my office early this morning at 7AM and my mid-morning break  is over and I have a ton of work to do today.  I will try to do another update later today if I can see light at the end of the tunnel with my work load.

I trust that you all have a wonderful day today.

>:-)  Danielle ;)
Keep it coming, sweetie! I'm bringing some Chicago style popcorn to this lovely happening and I'll share with you other ladies. If you've never had it, it's the best!

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SarahFehrman on April 10, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
Keep it coming, sweetie! I'm bringing some Chicago style popcorn to this lovely happening and I'll share with you other ladies. If you've never had it, it's the best!

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown

Sarah: 
Right on.... I spent some time in Chicago several years ago, I ran in the Chicago Marathon the year they had to cancel it before it finished, many runners fell ill from heat exhaustion and dehydration because of the record heat wave and the lack of water availability on the marathon route for the runners... poor planning by the sponsors and very unfortunate circumstances for the runners.  Fortunately I stopped running when I realized that things were not going to end well.

Ahhhh, yes, I went several times to a Garretts Popcorn shop downtown....  my favorite mix was the Cheddar Cheese and Caramel popcorn.   i always would pick out the Caramel popcorn out of the mix to the chagrin of my friends as we were sharing.   You can get a similar style of Popcorn at Costco... in a big bag.... it's not as good as the fresh made Garretts but it is pretty good tasting.....

Thanks for reading my Chronicles post and please feel free to chime in with comments and suggestion at any time.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

islandgirl

I have to say, Danielle, that I worked down the block or the same town as you, I might throw caution to the wind and bring you a coffee with a pink lid! Looking forward to the next instalment! You so pretty and sweet!
  •  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

josie76

Gosh Danielle, your life is giving so many of us quite the exciting ride. I'm loving the details.  :D
I don't think much of anything you do would out you. I think your secret is safe until you are ready.

Have you dated guys before? Or as a woman that is? I am finding your experiences enlightening for sure.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•