Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on April 10, 2018, 05:51:57 PM
A X-Runner?  I love the color!

@ Colleen:   YES, you know your trucks even though in my picture it was only a partial view.
It is indeed a 2013 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner, I love the color too.  Shines up really nice.

...2013 is the last year the X-runner was produced in the US

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I am admittedly a bit of a Toyota nerd. 

This story of yours is really fun to read so let's not get sidetracked.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: josie76 on April 10, 2018, 06:04:32 PM
Gosh Danielle, your life is giving so many of us quite the exciting ride. I'm loving the details.  :D
I don't think much of anything you do would out you. I think your secret is safe until you are ready.

Have you dated guys before? Or as a woman that is? I am finding your experiences enlightening for sure.

@ Josie:
  No, I have not seriously dated guys before this.... I have gone on a few casual dates but nothing serious.
..... oh, the experiences of mine that I wrote about are just my experience...
... no implication is intended as how things would work out for others, of course.

Many thanks for your kind words and your reply.
Danielle

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

HappyMoni

Danielle,
   Hi! First of all, thank you for sharing this part of your life. It is very interesting. It is also pretty educational, like PBS Alaska. I was wondering if you ever considered not revealing your past. Is it a lot of pressure to keep it secret? I know you talked about telling a suitor when things get further along. I wondered if you thought about finding out more about what a guy is looking for in his life before choosing to say something. If a guy has vastly different thoughts from what you want, maybe that isn't a  step that you want to take right away. If you are going to tell, I would think you would want it  to be someone who is a genuinely decent person. Perhaps someone who  would keep your secret if you so desired! Anyway, thanks again and consider me part of the Alaskan Popcorn Posse.
Monica
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 10, 2018, 04:31:31 PM
Sarah: 
Right on.... I spent some time in Chicago several years ago, I ran in the Chicago Marathon the year they had to cancel it before it finished, many runners fell ill from heat exhaustion and dehydration because of the record heat wave and the lack of water availability on the marathon route for the runners... poor planning by the sponsors and very unfortunate circumstances for the runners.  Fortunately I stopped running when I realized that things were not going to end well.

Ahhhh, yes, I went several times to a Garretts Popcorn shop downtown....  my favorite mix was the Cheddar Cheese and Caramel popcorn.   i always would pick out the Caramel popcorn out of the mix to the chagrin of my friends as we were sharing.   You can get a similar style of Popcorn at Costco... in a big bag.... it's not as good as the fresh made Garretts but it is pretty good tasting.....

Thanks for reading my Chronicles post and please feel free to chime in with comments and suggestion at any time.
Hugs,
Danielle
That's classic Chicago popcorn. Even better - add buttered regular to the mix - 1/3 of each - to die for! Then you have to work out extra the next day! I can't wait for your next installment

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown
  •  

Sonja

Exciting & Intriguing Danielle!! - I am definitely part of the popcorn posse ( only sniffing the popcorn because of stated diet)
We'd all like to know about suitor #4 please!!! lol...

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: softbutchharley on April 10, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
Cute. You and the ongoing story :)
Sooooo...I'm waiting to hear when that gal on the Harley rode up next to you one morning and asked you if you had a girlfriend ?  ..   LOL  ;)
yeahhhhhhhh  ;)
lata gata...keep us posted...------------------------------------------> ONE Love

@ softbutchcharley:  Well now, you may have hit on something, or you must have been reading my updates very carefully....  although she does not ride a Harley...
...rather she is one of my gym woman friends that I wrote about...

Next update I will write about her... I will call her  Suitor #4 .... stay tuned to this channel for more.
Danielle

•  

pamelatransuk

I am regularly tuned into this channel, Danielle.

Fascinating story or 4!

And this is real life  - better than a television soap.

Pamela

•  

josie76

Now you fully reveal the plot twist- suitor #4.......

yeeeee - high pitched squeal there  ;D

Danielle, to be honest I have very little dating experience and never from this side of things, so everything you describe is really interesting to me. Sorry if that comes off like a high school girl wanting you to dish, but that might be accurate to my state of mind  ::) :D As Monica said, its like a PBS documentary of your life in Alaska.

I heard the saying once, "Alaska where the odds are good but the goods are odd". Sounds like the goods look alright from here though. lol
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Charlie Nicki

Great updates Danielle! By the way, and sorry if this is private, have you had GCS? Just wondering since this question will surely come up once you decide to get serious with one of the suitors.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

This morning's NEWS:
My secret past may not be so secret as I had believed...

....I was at my dentist last February to get my teeth cleaned...  the Hygienist there is one of my 5 cis-women friends that I go to the gym with every week...  she invited me to her house  last night after work, she knows that I have been working long hours this last month, usually eating my dinners at the coffee shop and wanted to treat me to a home made dinner.  After her delicious dinner...  we sat and talked in front of her fireplace and finished off a couple bottles of wine that we had started working on during dinner.

Well, it is shockingly now apparent to me that dental professionals can recognize female teeth and mouth features versus male teeth and male mouth features.  Evidently the size of some key teeth like the front upper centrals and the molars... and the overall size of the palate can be unique to one's born gender. 

I suppose that after the wine and the fact that she was a getting very close and a little touchy-feely with me that she asked me directly if I were a trans-woman.   As soon as she said that she got all serious and apologized profusely for asking... she said that she had no idea until that cleaning appointment... that I had appeared to be perfectly woman-like in my appearance, actions, voice, etc... and she reminded me that I got compliment about my figure and curves from her and another one of my gym friends in the locker room when we were changing out of our sweaty sports bras and tops last month.

I was in shock (still am) but finally settled down and realized that I should be very relieved that my past is now revealed.  Evidently for the last month, my group of cis-women gym friends that I go to the gym with have been discussing me among themselves and then she admitted ...also with some others.   She told me that some of the people that they know in town had suspicions about me ...  including my Male Suitor #1 ... and the owner of the coffee shop too.... and whoever else???   I should have known that new arrivals are very scrutinized.

This is actually very good news... I have been so apprehensive and nervous about how I was going to reveal myself lately and now that burden appears to have been lifted.  Honestly, since this has been the town news for about a month now, I have not seen any downside to the reactions from from my clients and my friends here.

Writing this has been exhausting for me and I need to get back to work at my desk... I will write more a little later... and definitely more about (female) Suitor #4.

Bye for now...
Danielle

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Jessica

I.... am.....breathless!

Wow, this is absolutely wonderful news!  No hiding and your suitors know.

I am thrilled for you!  Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Roll

That... just wow. What an update. You are amazing Danielle!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Northern Star Girl

.... adding another thought to my last update this morning.... since Dentists and Hygienists are close up to their patient's faces, there are tell-tale signs of being trans-woman in addition to teeth and mouth,  my cis-woman Hygienist friend said that she was amazed at my soft and smooth face and facial features ... that was nice to hear.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 11, 2018, 10:33:22 AM
.... adding another thought to my last update this morning.... since Dentists and Hygienists are close up to their patient's faces, there are tell-tale signs of being trans-woman in addition to teeth and mouth,  my cis-woman Hygienist friend said that she was amazed at my "female" soft and smooth face and facial features ... and based on that would have never suspected anything about my past..... that was nice to hear.

•  

Karen

Wow...thank you so much for sharing your journey with us all.   It is both fun and a learning opportunity.   Most of all, we all are here for you and caring for you and your well being.   It's hard to not live through you and empathize. 

Thank you

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

KathyLauren

This is surprising, but excellent news.  The pressure is off.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 11, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
This is surprising, but excellent news.  The pressure is off.

KathyLauren:   YES, on all of your points....
... very surprising indeed... regarding the Dental thing ... and also that many of the townspeople already knew.

... Yes, excellent news...  my friends and acquaintances here didn't seem to bat an eyelash when they found out, at least not to my face... who knows what the private conversations among themselves entail.

... And, the pressure is indeed off, it is like a 1000 pound weight has been lifted off of me

Now, onto my life without all of my past hanging over my head and causing me much distress....
Thank you for your reply.
Danielle

•  

Megan.

When are you going to syndicate to Netflix? [emoji23]

A surprise about being outed by your teeth! I'm glad that your friends and the locals seem to accept you regardless (as they should). Now you can really relax and pick which of your many suitor(s) you like for starters,  maybe followed by main and of course dessert [emoji16]. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•