Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 11, 2018, 12:14:22 PM
KathyLauren:   YES, on all of your points....
... very surprising indeed... regarding the Dental thing ... and also that many of the townspeople already knew.

... Yes, excellent news...  my friends and acquaintances here didn't seem to bat an eyelash when they found out, at least not to my face... who knows what the private conversations among themselves entail.

... And, the pressure is indeed off, it is like a 1000 pound weight has been lifted off of me

Now, onto my life without all of my past hanging over my head and causing me much distress....
Thank you for your reply.
Danielle

I'm so happy for you! I hope you're feeling joy today - freedom!

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown
  •  

pamelatransuk

Thank you Danielle for the business and taxation information.

I wish you every happiness romantically and look forward to more news whenever.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 11, 2018, 10:04:32 PM
LATEST UPDATE about (female) Suitor #4 ...  when I was at dinner at her home last night while we were finishing off the 2 bottles of wine while sitting on the sofa couch by her warm fireplace... she kept on moving closer and closer to me and touching my hands and shoulder frequently as we were conversing....

Well, it was no secret to me that she was  coming-on  to me and she made the point that it might be nice to go out together in the future....  she even brought up that the next time we go to Anchorage for our every 6 to 8 week shopping trip at Costco and other stores that it would be nice if it were just her and I this time instead of 3 or 4 gals as we usually do.  Just so you know, the Anchorage trip is a very long drive and usually it involves an overnight stay.... I am certain that she would be expecting to share a room.  And when I was getting ready to leave her home last night, she was super "friendly" and was very sympathetic about the transgender thing that I was going through and coming out to the townspeople. 

She gave me a super-long and close hug and kissed me on the cheek and she told me that she really felt close to me then I left for my home.....   
....so, it looks like my new Suitor #4 is quite interested in me and frankly I am now interested in her too.... she is very attractive and seemingly attracted to me as well.

More about this very soon with an update about this new adventure for me.  I would be fibbing if I did not tell you that I am very nervous about all of this.
If this relationship would progress the townspeople then could be talking about a lesbian relationship in addition to their local trans-woman.
Danielle
You know Danielle, I always pictured Alaska as kind of a boring kind of place. I gotta say you are kind of ruining that image for me. Those long cold nights are looking better and better with the talk about your dating prospects. I think if this 'gets out' tourism may really increase.lol
I want you to know I tried to go back and look for an introduction post of yours, but didn't see one. I had a question but if you don't want to answer, that's cool. I was wondering if you had a preference for suitors of the #1, 2, or 3 variety or for the #4 variety, or is it a matter of personality over gender? (Truth be told, I'm glad Mr. #2 is out)
Moni
I lied to my procrastinating son and told him the tax deadline was changed to April 14 starting this year. Desperate times call for desperate measures!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Cassi

I've heard that once summer or the "warm" months are over they all roll up the towns and villages, set big foot free and gather together in a cave.  Now,maybe this is just a rumor?????
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

YAWN.... YAWN.... YAWN.....   
It is just 5:10 AM here, and I just got to work... I need to start very early this morning to get going on all of my clients income tax return work that has come in and will be due to be submitted to the IRS in a few days.
My favorite next door coffee shop doesn't open till 6:00 AM so I am only running half speed until I can get my morning espresso.
I have my own coffee maker here at my office but that turns out like battery acid... so I will wait till the coffee shop opens.   
The owner usually is in there early to get things ready for her day....   I will keep checking to see when she shows up, I know that the first thing she does is turn on the grill and makes coffee.....
I'll try to post more a little later.......... when I wake up perhaps....
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Allison S

Good morning Danielle! It's 9:30 here and I've yet to have my coffee... or do my taxes lol I will get to both today hopefully. (Btw sorry for being someone who procrastinates on this. I actually went end of February to have it done and the person just told me I owe money, and to go tell my job that they've been undertaxing me)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

sarah1972

Which suitor missed having espresso and a coffee ready for the Bachelorette by 5:00 AM? Did the PA (Production Assistant) oversleep? Who will get a rose this time? Which suitor will get a chance on an exclusive one-on-one date?

This and more on our next episode of "Northern Bachelorette"!

(Let me call the producer and see who needs to get fired for missing a coffee run, a girl cannot function without a coffee)  ;D And yes, the missed coffee is reason for not getting a rose!

Have a great & productive day!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: sarah1972 on April 13, 2018, 09:15:14 AM
Which suitor missed having espresso and a coffee ready for the Bachelorette by 5:00 AM? Did the PA (Production Assistant) oversleep? Who will get a rose this time? Which suitor will get a chance on an exclusive one-on-one date?

This and more on our next episode of "Northern Bachelorette"!

(Let me call the producer and see who needs to get fired for missing a coffee run, a girl cannot function without a coffee)  ;D And yes, the missed coffee is reason for not getting a rose!

Have a great & productive day!

HEY, I have the book and movie rights!!!!!!

AND, BTW, I was leaning more to "Skimo and the hungry bachelors!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Wow exciting to read almost like a real life soap opera you definitely have everyone waiting in suspense here small towns are usually exciting.   
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 13, 2018, 11:04:31 AM
Wow exciting to read almost like a real life soap opera you definitely have everyone waiting in suspense here small towns are usually exciting.   

@natalie.ashlyne :   Oh no, I don't want it to be or to even appear to be a soap opera...  I hope not!!!   
As things progress with how I handle my admirers and the fact that I have apparently overcome my coming out to my small town and appearing to be accepted, I am in a much better frame of mind with a lot less stress. 
I will keep this thread updated as time goes on but right now, I am swamped with work with the looming tax deadline coming and some of my procrastinating clients that waited until the last minute to concentrate on getting their taxes done.
More later about my (female)Suitor #4....
Danielle 

•  

Northern Star Girl

... regarding (female)Suitor #4 .....  when I was at her house having dinner the other night when she asked me if I was a trans-woman .....   I mentioned that we were sitting on her couch together finishing off the 2 bottles of wine she had opened for dinner... 
....it has been cold here so we were sitting in front of the fireplace warming up so I took my shoes and socks off and warmed up my feet ...  that felt so very good.

Well, my mini-break is over, I came in extra early today and I have been here in my office since 5:00AM this morning and it is now 9:30AM ....  sipping on some more coffee to help me get my overload of work done....   I just need these occasional breaks so I can stay sane and more coffee to keep me alert.

More about (female)Suitor#4 later.
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SarahFehrman on April 12, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
I'm so happy for you! I hope you're feeling joy today - freedom!
Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown

@SarahFehrman ,,,,,  YES, freedom indeed....  having the "secret past" of mine bottled up since I moved here a year and half ago has really caused me much stress and at times has taken away much of my joy.

All is much better now that I had that dinner with my Dental Hygienist aka: (female)Suitor#4 and she asked me that very personal question about my transition.

*****OH, by the way....  I have been wanting to find your thread to give you a most positive comment about your new Avatar-Profile photo.....   
....very beautiful and pretty you are!!!! ... and a personality on the Forums to match.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Allison S

Hard working woman! You deserve every break and coffee

Also, isn't the dental hygienst married? Or am I mixing her up with someone else

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on April 13, 2018, 01:59:55 PM
Hard working woman! You deserve every break and coffee

Also, isn't the dental hygienst married? Or am I mixing her up with someone else

@Allison S :   Yes, you are mixing her up with some of the other cis-women that I regularly go to the gym with... 3 are married,  one of them spilled the beans about their suspicions about me to her husband and that was the beginning of how my secret getting out all came to pass.   Those conversations among my group of gym ladies when I was not present, and then my encounter with my Hygienist (she is single) led to everything coming out.... which in the end, has been a big relief for me.   I am still wondering why they had suspicions??  Probably some little thing or another....  it is most difficult to completely erase the habits and mannerisms of years and years of being a male.
Danielle

•  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 13, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
@SarahFehrman ,,,,,  YES, freedom indeed....  having the "secret past" of mine bottled up since I moved here a year and half ago has really caused me much stress and at times has taken away much of my joy.

All is much better now that I had that dinner with my Dental Hygienist aka: (female)Suitor#4 and she asked me that very personal question about my transition.

*****OH, by the way....  I have been wanting to find your thread to give you a most positive comment about your new Avatar-Profile photo.....   
....very beautiful and pretty you are!!!! ... and a personality on the Forums to match.
Hugs,
Danielle
Thank you, sweetie. I'm starting HRT the week after next - I'm so excited! I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown
  •  

Karen

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 13, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
... regarding (female)Suitor #4 .....  when I was at her house having dinner the other night when she asked me if I was a trans-woman .....   I mentioned that we were sitting on her couch together finishing off the 2 bottles of wine she had opened for dinner... 
....it has been cold here so we were sitting in front of the fireplace warming up so I took my shoes and socks off and warmed up my feet ...  that felt so very good.

Well, my mini-break is over, I came in extra early today and I have been here in my office since 5:00AM this morning and it is now 9:30AM ....  sipping on some more coffee to help me get my overload of work done....   I just need these occasional breaks so I can stay sane and more coffee to keep me alert.

More about (female)Suitor#4 later.

Danielle

Loving your updates and journey.   Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

I Am Jess

Amazing story Danielle!  I love the fact that you don't have to hide your past.  I've been open since I transitioned 3 years ago and since I'm still with the employer I've been with for 30 years there was no other option available to me.  I'm starting to get to the age where I can start to think about retirement and what I'm going to do after I retire.  I have a beautiful home and California is such an amazing state that part of me wants to just stay put and enjoy life here.  Another part says move to another place and start over.  I grew up in a small town and I love being a part of small town life.  Your story is giving me a lot to think about.  If I were to move I think I would go your route and not out myself until after I had become a part of the community.  It's funny, I've been going to this incredible night club in Hollywood on Tuesday nights and have become friends with a group of cis women who all know I'm trans but see me as just another one of the girls.  It's such a wonderful feeling to be accepted as one of the girls and be invited to girls events.

Sorry I haven't posted here before now, it is an amazing experience you are having.   
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Shy

Glad you're out in your community of friends Danielle :) I can sense the relief in your posts. It's funny how things like this just happen on their own.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 13, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
Amazing story Danielle! I love the fact that you don't have to hide your past.  I've been open since I transitioned 3 years ago and since I'm still with the employer I've been with for 30 years there was no other option available to me.  I'm starting to get to the age where I can start to think about retirement and what I'm going to do after I retire.  I have a beautiful home and California is such an amazing state that part of me wants to just stay put and enjoy life here.  Another part says move to another place and start over.  I grew up in a small town and I love being a part of small town life.  Your story is giving me a lot to think about. If I were to move I think I would go your route and not out myself until after I had become a part of the community.  It's funny, I've been going to this incredible night club in Hollywood on Tuesday nights and have become friends with a group of cis women who all know I'm trans but see me as just another one of the girls.  It's such a wonderful feeling to be accepted as one of the girls and be invited to girls events.

Sorry I haven't posted here before now, it is an amazing experience you are having.

@I Am Jess ....  Thank you very much for your thoughts.

I have been admiring your pictures, posts comments on various threads since I became a member of Susan's Place.  Your transformation and appearance is remarkable and you look absolutely incredible.   I don't quite have the same tall and beautiful body, legs and boob-age that you do but I am doing OK in my full-time transition here where I live now and I seem to pass without too many difficulties.

I agree with you about small town life... I like the fact that when I go around town, not too many people I see are strangers and nor am I a stranger to most of them.   I was born and raised in a very rural area on my parent's cattle and horse ranch,  so small town life is very agreeable and familiar to me. 
I also agree about fitting in and becoming a involved and part of the town BEFORE coming out.  I moved here and started my own business here as a woman over a year and a half ago. 
As you have read on my thread, all of my worries about how the townspeople would react were for not....  now, in the last few days, since my past is out in the open, it seems that I am well accepted here... a big relief and no more stress about that issue any longer. I was most worried about my business clients and how that would affect my business but so far there have been no issues whatsoever.  I have had comments from my clients about my transition but they have been overwhelmingly supportive....   
....the only issues that now remains is with my parents, my immediate family members and my old long term friends... frankly, that is why I pulled up stakes, quit my male-mode job, became full-time female and relocated here as a woman to start over.  I have developed lots of new male and female friends and acquaintances that accept me for what I am.

Well, I have my weekly gym rendezvous with 5 of my cis-female friends that accept me as one of the girls....
.... and you have your weekly Tuesday nights in Hollywood with your friends that accept you as one of the girls. 
We are definitely some of the lucky ones!!!!
Again, Jess, thanks for your reply and comments.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Shy on April 13, 2018, 04:26:59 PM
Glad you're out in your community of friends Danielle :) I can sense the relief in your posts. It's funny how things like this just happen on their own.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

@Shy ....  thank you for your reply....  yes, I am very relieved and now have much less stress about that issue.
I have been enjoying your thread and following along with your transition... please keep updating and filling us all in on your journey.
Hugs,
Danielle

•