Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 13, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
@I Am Jess

I have been admiring your pictures, posts comments on various threads since I became a member of Susan's Place.  Your transformation and appearance is remarkable and you look absolutely incredible.   

Awww thank you.  It's been a pretty magical ride for me.  I've been admiring yours since you joined us here!

I was born and raised in a very rural area on my parent's cattle and horse ranch,  so small town life is very agreeable and familiar to me. 

I was around cattle ranches all my life.  My grandparents had a farm where I spent a lot of my early childhood.  My dad always had cattle on his place in Colorado.   My mom got re-married when I was 16 to a cattle rancher in rural Nebraska.  I didn't transition until after they had both passed away.

....the only issues that now remains is with my parents, my immediate family members and my old long term friends...

I hope you can work things out with them.  My mom and step dad never got to meet Jessie.  My dad is still alive and I have a good relationship with him.  I have a good relationship with almost all my family members except for a step-mom and uncle.  Having their support has been a big help.  Hopefully your family can come around and see the amazing woman you are.

We are definitely some of the lucky ones!!!!

Again, Jess, thanks for your reply and comments.

Hugs,
Danielle

Yes we are.  I'm thankful everyday for the life I now have.  I'm so happy that you are living a great life too.  It's through stories like ours that others can see that being trans is nothing to be feared.  We are educating the cis and trans worlds one positive story at a time.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

Ya awl mak'n me blush!!  And I still have book and movie rights!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

......  I have had enough!!!
I came in early to work this morning at 5:10am nd right now it is 5:30pm here where I live .... 
....I have been working today for 12 hours now and I am very tired

The owner at the next door coffee shop knew that I was going to work a long day today and she (without me asking) brought me coffee several times today and she even brought me lunch (soup and sandwich) and she wouldn't give me a bill for it.... that was so very sweet of her.

So, anyway, I am going to go home and get into my night clothes... and crash and burn...   I will also be working a full day tomorrow Saturday.... gotta get the tax stuff in order for my clients.
I may be on here later tonight or maybe not....
If I don't come back on, wishing you a nighty-night to all of my friends here on Susan's Place.
Danielle :)
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

islandgirl

Exciting as this story is, Danielle, you must look after yourself first! You work hard and need to make sure that you get enough rest and keep your 'tank full'! Hope your right is restful and that your dreams are sweet!
  •  

Karen

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 13, 2018, 08:42:51 PM
I came in early to work this morning at 5:10am nd right now it is 5:30pm here where I live .... 

The owner at the next door coffee shop knew that I was going to work a long day today and she (without me asking) brought me coffee several times today and she even brought me lunch (soup and sandwich) and she wouldn't give me a bill for it.... that was so very sweet of her.

So, anyway, I am going to go home and get into my night clothes... and crash and burn...   I will also be working a full day tomorrow Saturday.... gotta get the tax stuff in order for my clients.
If I don't come back on, wishing you a nighty-night to all of my friends here on Susan's Place.

Take care of yourself.  And what an amazing neighbour.   It sounds like you have great people in your life...and I suspect it's your positive energy that keeps attracting them.  Take care

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

sarah1972

Please watch out for yourself! You have so many amazing things happening in your life right now and you deserve to enjoy it! So glad you have so thoughtful neighbors who are watching out for you. How nice to bring you food and coffee.

Also discovered another really nice and cute new avatar picture! You look awesome.

Hugs

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 13, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

•  

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972   
@islandgirl     
@Karen

Thank you ladies for your way too kind and thoughtful words tonight... 

Even after my long work day, and being very tired, I am all keyed up...
....must have been all that coffee I had today...
I will crash and burn soon and I am not going in my office as early tomorrow on Saturday as I did today.

Thanks again for your replies.
Hugs to all,
Danielle

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Danielle I am sorry off topic but your new Avatar looks great and you look like a girl I dated in grade 8 her name was Lauren I think. Sorry again
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 13, 2018, 11:25:00 PM
Danielle I am sorry off topic but your new Avatar looks great and you look like a girl I dated in grade 8 her name was Lauren I think. Sorry again

@natalie.ashlyne  No worries, "off topic" is definitely OK on my thread.   
I appreciate your reply and your kind words....
....hmm, did you think Lauren was a good looking girl for you to date???? LOL  ;)

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 13, 2018, 11:08:44 PM
@sarah1972   
@islandgirl     
@Karen

Thank you ladies for your way too kind and thoughtful words tonight... 

Even after my long work day, and being very tired, I am all keyed up...
....must have been all that coffee I had today...
I will crash and burn soon and I am not going in my office as early tomorrow on Saturday as I did today.

Thanks again for your replies.
Hugs to all,
Danielle

Good for you, it's about time you "Dolled Up" :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 13, 2018, 11:28:34 PM
@natalie.ashlyne  No worries, "off topic" is definitely OK on my thread.   
I appreciate your reply and your kind words....
....hmm, did you think Lauren was a good looking girl for you to date???? LOL  ;)

Hugs,
Danielle
Well ya she was super hot and I remember playing spin the bottle and kissing her and dancing with her. Some good memories
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

nikkiannukts

Danielle,

Take care of yourself - Having pushed myself to the point of exhuastion with work it takes a while to catch up with rest aftwards.  Look after yourself.

Hope it all goes OK.

Nikki
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 13, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

With a name like Lauren, she must have been.   ;D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Susan Baum

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 13, 2018, 11:25:00 PM
Danielle,
Sort of staying off-topic, I have to say the latest avatar is good and lets your personality shine through.  :)  You are looking fabulous. It sure seems whoever has been taking photos of you has more than a casual interest which makes me wonder who the photographer was? Could it have been Suitor #1, Suitor #3 or Suitor #4?  :o

If it weren't for the hair color, you are a dead ringer for Lisa, a server at a local restaurant I frequent.

Susan
Aging is inevitable - growing up is optional.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Susan Baum on April 14, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
Danielle,
Sort of staying off-topic, I have to say the latest avatar is good and lets your personality shine through.  :)  You are looking fabulous. It sure seems whoever has been taking photos of you has more than a casual interest which makes me wonder who the photographer was? Could it have been Suitor #1, Suitor #3 or Suitor #4?  :o

If it weren't for the hair color, you are a dead ringer for Lisa, a server at a local restaurant I frequent.

Susan

@Susan Baum    Some good guesses and you were right to leave out Suitor#2 ... he is a no-go as far as I am concerned.
Actually some of my pics are taken by one of my clients that runs a local photography business.
Thank you for your comment... and your nice words.
I absolutely do not mind going off_topic as long as we eventually get back on track.
Danielle

[

•  

Northern Star Girl

Here it is, my MONDAY morning UPDATE:... it is just after 8:30 AM, I just got to my office after having a nice breakfast earlier at the next door coffee shop... I got a Western Omelette (also known as a Denver Omelette) ....  ham, cheese, bell peppers...   and a side of mixed fruit (this time of year it is canned, but still OK)... and of course copious amounts of coffee plus a take-out espresso to take to my office.   

I did see Male Suitor #3 there, he was sitting in another booth with a man and a woman.  He did acknowledge me and said hello as he got up to leave.

All is better today, I did work Saturday, a short day, until about 3PM and took the entire day off yesterday... slept in, and did some light house cleaning and just vegged out. 

I am expecting a few clients today that have been dragging their feet about getting their taxes filed.  I am not planning to work late today but that could all change.

Wednesday, I will be going to the gym with my gym girl-friends... including (female)Suitor#4 , the Dental Hygienist that I previously gave several reports about...  She is the one that invited to her home for a cozy dinner last week... so that should be interesting. 

I have not seen any of my Suitors or even my friends since late last week because of my crazy work load.

Well....... back to work for me.........   
later alligator,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

I have been missing your updates but I am very glad you decided to take a day off to recover. Only two more workdays and you can hopefully take it a bit easier and focus on all the exciting things in your life!

Hugs

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 16, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
Here it is, my MONDAY morning UPDATE[/b]:... it is just after 8:30 AM, I just got to my office after having a nice breakfast earlier at the next door coffee shop... I got a Western Omelette (also known as a Denver Omelette) ....  ham, cheese, bell peppers...   and a side of mixed fruit (this time of year it is canned, but still OK)... and of course copious amounts of coffee plus a take-out espresso to take to my office.   

I did see Male Suitor #3 there, he was sitting in another booth with a man and a woman.  He did acknowledge me and said hello as he got up to leave.

All is better today, I did work Saturday, a short day, until about 3PM and took the entire day off yesterday... slept in, and did some light house cleaning and just vegged out. 

I am expecting a few clients today that have been dragging their feet about getting their taxes filed.  I am not planning to work late today but that could all change.

Wednesday, I will be going to the gym with my gym girl-friends... including (female)Suitor#4 , the Dental Hygienist that I previously gave several reports about...  She is the one that invited to her home for a cozy dinner last week... so that should be interesting. 

I have not seen any of my suitors since late last week because of my crazy work load.

Well....... back to work for me.........   
later alligator,
Danielle

•  

islandgirl

I am glad to hear that you took some time to rest and recharge! On to new adventures this week!

I found myself in the fitness room of our condo a few days ago, and thought that it would be nice to have a group of women to workout with! Enjoy your week!
  •