Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Wednesday Update:  Local time here is 1:50pm
As I mentioned in an earlier thread, I closed my office for the rest of the week and will open again on Monday.
I had also mentioned that I, along with 3 of my gym women friends, am going to the big city for our every 4-8 week shopping trip to stock up on groceries and supplies and also to hit the mall to do some other shopping.   We left about 9:30am for our long drive and we still have a couple hours left in our trip....  we will stay 2 nights and head back home on Friday.   
We just stopped a small roadside gas and pitstop before we continue on.   They have WiFi here so I thought I would get on and give an update.

The gal driving us has a big Ford Expedition that is big enough for the 4 of us and our bags,.... and it will be stuffed once we go shopping and head back home.   Sitting in the back seat with me is my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 ... and she also put in her request to share my hotel room with me....  all of us always share a room to keep costs down....  but this could be interesting having her in my room....  or, is it me in her room???
We all are planning to go out to a nice dinner or two so all of us brought some dressy clothes to wear, I brought a nice dress and high heels for the dinner events.

Well, we are all gassed up and ready to roll.   The driver woman friend is the one that was in the picture that I posted in the coffee shop yesterday morning.

The Vehicle has Wifi and it will start getting better connections as we get closer to our destination.
I will try to keep you all posted.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 18, 2018, 03:40:11 PM
Danielle,

I thought this was the definition of an 'Alaskan hottie.'
lol Sorry, don't mean to be a snob, 'a Maryland hottie.' What part of that can we possibly resist? As for the taxes, I am afraid to ask him. I heard they added one more day because the gov't website crashed.
Moni

Hi @HappyMoni :  I really am sure that you were kidding about the "Alaskan Hottie", right?   There are many women that would fit that bill up here, but there also are a lot of nicely dressed and nicely groomed women here as well.

Oh yeah, I got a notice on my work website about the Technology Delay at the IRS, so the good news is that your son has until tonight to take care of important tax matters.
Thanks for your reply post.
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Hmmm, Techology Delay at the IRS....   
....Russian, Chinese, or North Korean hacking possibly ...
...or just outdated software as been previously reported for many years?????

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 18, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
Hi @HappyMoni :  I really am sure that you were kidding about the "Alaskan Hottie", right?   There are many women that would fit that bill up here, but there also are a lot of nicely dressed and nicely groomed women here as well.

Oh yeah, I got a notice on my work website about the Technology Delay at the IRS, so the good news is that your son has until tonight to take care of important tax matters.
Thanks for your reply post.
Danielle
Danielle, my poorly aimed attempt at humor was that the foul mouth logger was the definition of 'Hottie,' not your friend or any wonderful Alaskan. Sorry if it seemed rude. It was not intended.
My son is old enough to know better. If he messes up, he will pay the price of natural consequences. My younger son is more conscientious about such things.   
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 18, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
Danielle, my poorly aimed attempt at humor was that the foul mouth logger was the definition of 'Hottie,' not your friend or any wonderful Alaskan. Sorry if it seemed rude. It was not intended.
My son is old enough to know better. If he messes up, he will pay the price of natural consequences. My younger son is more conscientious about such things.   
Moni

Ahh... the vehicle WiFi is working now.....   Heya @HappyMoni  .... no worries... I knew for sure that you were kidding... but there are lots of folks that don't live here that think that the women here, especially in small out of the way towns, are missing some teeth, hair uncombed, not frequently showering, dirt under the fingernails and wearing sloppy clothing.

So, that is good parenting that you are doing, you raised him and took care of his needs when he was young but now he is an adult with adult responsibilities and the adult consequences that go along with it.
Again... no worries, no offense taken, thank you for all of your comments and replies... I enjoy your insights.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Roll

The night in the shared hotel room, the scene in the movie we've all been waiting on the edge of our seats for! ;D >:-)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Roll on April 18, 2018, 10:02:55 PM
The night in the shared hotel room, the scene in the movie we've all been waiting on the edge of our seats for! ;D >:-)

Pass the popcorn!  Extra butter!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

josie76

popcorn? Heck I'm on the edge of my seat. No time for popcorn.  :D

Have fun Danielle!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

amberwaves

Ladies, be calm.  It's too early in the film for too much action.  Though perhaps an interest is expounded upon.  Need to set the mood... Dimmed lights, soft music, a warm inviting smile, our protagonist alone with her interested party... and "action"!
  •  

Laurie

Hi Danielle,

Yes, I am reading too. I'm still here with Michelle.

You mentioned a nice dress and heels but not a word on your attire for the boudoir tonight.... perhaps some offering from VS? A little bit of Chantilly lace and a pretty face...

Hugs,
  Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Allison S

Danielle, what happened to suitors 1 and 3?! I get that #4 is way ahead of the pack, did she win?! We wanna know

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Today's Update:  Here is a picture I took at our "pitstop" yesterday when we were about 2 hours from our destination.   We stopped for gas and for a bite to eat.
My Suitor#4 is wearing the dark jacket sitting next to me.  The gal on the left with the blonde hair in the light blue jacket is my gym friend that is always coming to my rescue at the gym when she sees the creepy Suitor#2 come near to where i am working ourt.
We got checked into our hotel rooms around dinner time yesterday and we went out to a causal place for dinner and conversation.  We also stopped at a few stores at one of the malls for some night shopping.

This morning we had breakfast at the hotel restaurant and we went shopping at a different bigger mall to do some serious shopping for clothing, makeup, and a few small appliances and a new coffee maker for myself, I decided to buy one of those Keurig single cup "pod" coffee makers...  perfect for my needs,  I know that they are a little more expensive to make coffee with the single pods but I can easily have a variety of coffees and teas.  If it works out at my home I may get an another one for my office...  but I ask myself "Why?" ....  the coffee shop is so close, I am thinking, why bother with my own coffee maker at my office... plus if I did that I would not be connecting as much with my so-called social life next door at the coffee shop..

I am certain from the last few comments that I read on my thread that some of you are looking for juicy details about my night with female Suitor #4 in our shared room.   I hate to disappoint you but nothing more than when we took showers and got ready for bed that when we had changed into our night clothes she gave me a nice hug and told me that she was very glad to be my friend...
We woke up this morning and were getting ready at the mirror in the bathroom and she commented that she liked my hair, my eyes and how I did my minimal makeup... then she asked if I could help her with her hair. 
During our shopping at the stores she rarely left my side....  and always touchy-feely when talking to me or trying to show me clothing.... so tonight should be interesting, but I think (and I hope) that she is getting my subtle hints about not moving to fast!  But because we are sharing a room and we are in different states of dressing and undress, things can get a little out of hand.   Hmmm, what to do?

It is now just past 1:30pm here, we had a light lunch at the food court and now I am resting at Barnes and Noble and having a Starbucks espresso.  Shopping for books next, then much more shopping after this.  We are holding off on our food shopping until tomorrow when we head home because we will be buying some perishable stuff too.
Tonight all 4 of us are planning to go out to a more dressy dinner.

Oh to answer Allison's question about my Suitors that I have written about.  Suitor#1 is indeed way ahead of the pack and he is so accepting of me after he found out me being a trans-woman.   Suitor#2 is OUT...he is the gym creep.   Suitor#3 is still in the running but he is so shy he has not followed up on his proposed dinner invitation yet, perhaps I will have to follow up with him  ....  and of course female Suitor#4 is in a different league... not only is she a female, and she is my dental hygienist, but she is single, sweet, thoughtful and beautiful too. ... and she sleeps in the bed next to mine. 
Hmmm, us girls sure do have a difficult time sifting out our dating life!!!   I look back now and can understand why so many girls that I wanted to date in high school and college were so undecided about who they were going to date.

Hugs to all,
Danielle

•  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 19, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
Today's Update:  Here is a picture I took at our "pitstop" yesterday when we were about 2 hours from our destination.   We stopped for gas and for a bite to eat.
My Suitor#4 is wearing the dark jacket sitting next to me.  The gal on the left with the blonde hair in the light blue jacket is my gym friend that is always coming to my rescue at the gym when she sees the creepy Suitor#2 come near to where i am working ourt.

We got checked into our hotel rooms around dinner time yesterday and we went out to a causal place for dinner and conversation.  We also stopped at a few stores at one of the malls for some night shopping.

This morning we had breakfast at the hotel restaurant and we went shopping at a different bigger mall to do some serious shopping for clothing, makeup, and a few small appliances and a new coffee maker for myself, I decided to buy one of those Keurig single cup "pod" coffee makers...  perfect for my needs,  I know that they are a little more expensive to make coffee with the single pods but I can easily have a variety of coffees and teas.  If it works out at my home I may get an another one for my office...  but I ask myself "Why?" ....  the coffee shop is so close, I am thinking, why bother with my own coffee maker at my office... plus if I did that I would not be connecting as much with my so-called social life next door at the coffee shop..

I am certain from the last few comments that I read on my thread that some of you are looking for juicy details about my night with female Suitor #4 in our shared room.   I hate to disappoint you but nothing more than when we took showers and got ready for bed that when we had changed into our night clothes she gave me a nice hug and told me that she was very glad to be my friend...
We woke up this morning and were getting ready at the mirror in the bathroom and she commented that she liked my hair, my eyes and how I did my minimal makeup... then she asked if I could help her with her hair. 
During our shopping at the stores she rarely left my side....  and always touchy-feely when talking to me or trying to show me clothing.... so tonight should be interesting, but I think (and I hope) that she is getting my subtle hints about not moving to fast!  But because we are sharing a room and we are in different states of dressing and undress, things can get a little out of hand.   Hmmm, what to do?

It is now just past 1:30pm here, we had a light lunch at the food court and now I am resting at Barnes and Noble and having a Starbucks espresso.  Shopping for books next, then much more shopping after this.  We are holding off on our food shopping until tomorrow when we head home because we will be buying some perishable stuff too.
Tonight all 4 of us are planning to go out to a more dressy dinner.

Oh to answer Allison's question about my Suitors that I have written about.  Suitor#1 is indeed way ahead of the pack and he is so accepting of me after he found out me being a trans-woman.   Suitor#2 is OUT...he is the gym creep.   Suitor#3 is still in the running but he is so shy he has not followed up on his proposed dinner invitation yet, perhaps I will have to follow up with him  ....  and of course female Suitor#4 is in a different league... not only is she a female, and she is my dental hygienist, but she is single, sweet, thoughtful and beautiful too. ... and she sleeps in the bed next to mine. 
Hmmm, us girls sure do have a difficult time sifting out our dating life!!!   I look back now and can understand why so many girls that I wanted to date in high school and college were so undecided about who they were going to date.

Hugs to all,
Danielle
My, what an adventure! You ladies are certainly doing yourselves proud as power shoppers! Are you looking at dresses? Spring/summer is coming, you know, although you could fool us that live here in the Midwest. Yes, we all love juicy details, but I'm glad you're taking it slowly with #4. The best foundation is laid slowly and with care. We're all hoping and enjoying with you, sweetie. Don't forget the Chicago mix! And if you want the real deal, add an equal measure of regular buttered popcorn - popcorn heaven! Be safe.

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown
  •  

Sonja

I'm so glad you're having a great time Danielle! Enjoy your trip its been fun keeping up with you as you go!!

More photos please!!  lol

Sonja.
  •  

islandgirl

So fun! A great road trip, good friends, maybe al bit more, and some power shopping! Stocking up on supplies is great, but I a glad to hear that y'all are doing some fun shopping! Looking forward to the nest news report!

Your smile is fabulous!
  •  

josie76

All that matters is you girls are having a fun trip. Juicy details or just fun adventure, I think we are all just enjoying seeing you have such positive interactions in your life up North.

:)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  the time here is just after 6:00 AM on Friday
We shopped till we dropped yesterday, went out to dinner and we all had a great time.

Most of us were so tired after dinner that we went back to our rooms fairly early last night.
..... #4 and I went to our room, changed into our sweats/night clothes and just tried to unwind, we both spent some time on our computers/phones and watched some television as well.  (no, she did not have a revealing nighty ... we both changed finally into our flannel night shirts.

Sorry, no hot and steamy news to report, I have been kinda giving subtle hints on this entire trip to #4 about slowing down a little...  this is obviously all very exciting for me but at the same time it is very frightening if you can understand where I am coming from on this.  I am flattered with all of the attention but it can be quite scary too!!!

We will be doing our food shopping today then we will load up the SUV and pack it to the gills... it will be a miracle if we can pack everything in the vehicle including the 4 of us.  Then a little after noon-time we will try to get back on the road for our 7 hour trip back home... with a pitstop (or 2 or 3... depending on how much water we drink)  somewhere along the way.

Talk to you later.................  I see that #4 is stirring in her bed.....
Danielle

•  

islandgirl

Y'all have a safe trip back home! Interesting how things are progressing with suitor #4! It can be a big step from friendship to a more intimate relationship, so taking it slow is a great choice for both of you. Do what feels right!
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 20, 2018, 09:30:16 AM
UPDATE:  the time here is just after 6:00 AM on Friday
We shopped till we dropped yesterday, went out to dinner and we all had a great time.

Most of us were so tired after dinner that we went back to our rooms fairly early last night.
..... #4 and I went to our room, changed into our sweats/night clothes and just tried to unwind, we both spent some time on our computers/phones and watched some television as well.  (no, she did not have a revealing nighty ... we both changed finally into our flannel night shirts.

Sorry, no hot and steamy news to report, I have been kinda giving subtle hints on this entire trip to #4 about slowing down a little...  this is obviously all very exciting for me but at the same time it is very frightening if you can understand where I am coming from on this.  I am flattered with all of the attention but it can be quite scary too!!!

We will be doing our food shopping today then we will load up the SUV and pack it to the gills... it will be a miracle if we can pack everything in the vehicle including the 4 of us.  Then a little after noon-time we will try to get back on the road for our 7 hour trip back home... with a pitstop (or 2 or 3... depending on how much water we drink)  somewhere along the way.

Talk to you later.................  I see that #4 is stirring in her bed.....
Danielle
I don't think any of us were expecting anything steamy.  You seem like way to pragmatic of a girl to let things rush too fast.  Fwiw I don't care which suitor or none you choose.  I just want you to be happy.  We are all just being a bunch of giggling girls imagining a real life soap opera [emoji16] vicariously living the excitement through you.
  •  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: amberwaves on April 20, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
I don't think any of us were expecting anything steamy.  You seem like way to pragmatic of a girl to let things rush too fast.  Fwiw I don't care which suitor or none you choose.  I just want you to be happy.  We are all just being a bunch of giggling girls imagining a real life soap opera [emoji16] vicariously living the excitement through you.
Never too old to be a giggling girl!

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown
  •