Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: amberwaves on April 20, 2018, 10:39:11 AMWe are all just being a bunch of giggling girls imagining a real life soap opera [emoji16] vicariously living the excitement through you.

Yes, I agree! At 59 I doubt I'll ever have any suitors, but it's a joy watching you and fantasizing...

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Roll

Quote from: SarahFehrman on April 20, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
Never too old to be a giggling girl!

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown
It's the middle school we missed. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Karen_A

Quote from: Steph2.0 on April 21, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
Yes, I agree! At 59 I doubt I'll ever have any suitors, but it's a joy watching you and fantasizing...

After her husband died, my mother-in-law had suitors in the assisted living she moved to... And she was in her 80s!

- karen
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Karen_A on April 21, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
After her husband died, my mother-in-law had suitors in the assisted living she moved to... And she was in her 80s!

- karen

I've heard a number of times that retirement home type places are a giant free for all.   :angel:
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Well, I arrived back home from my 2 day big city shopping trip yesterday evening.... lots of fun but I need to put all of my groceries and new purchases away and unbox my new Keurig coffee maker and try it out..  Today and tomorrow I am going to gain my strength and resolve to go back to work after taking my much needed time off. 
I am certain that Monday at my business will be hectic with all the people coming in that did NOT 
file their tax return on time or made some errors that need to be fixed with an amended filing to the IRS.
No rest for the weary they say!!
I will try to get some pictures posted one of these days!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

KathyLauren

Danielle, I have been following your suitors adventure.  Like most people, I was hoping for juicy details.  But you gave us something much better: evidence that you are a classy, sensible lady.

I hope your adventure continues to be fun and rewarding.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Jessica

Danielle, if you like your Kuerig, next time you go to the city, get a refillable Kuerig cup and reduce your environmental impact, along with saving space in the shopping vehicle.
But please don't forget your (and our) friends at the coffee shop....we love them!
Maybe get beans and have them grind them for you!

Hugs and smiles, Jess 🌸🌸

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on April 21, 2018, 05:52:47 PM
Danielle, if you like your Kuerig, next time you go to the city, get a refillable Kuerig cup and reduce your environmental impact, along with saving space in the shopping vehicle.
But please don't forget your (and our) friends at the coffee shop....we love them!
Maybe get beans and have them grind them for you!

Hugs and smiles, Jess 🌸🌸

@Jessica
...  Thanks for your reply....   I am way ahead of you, I did buy one of those pod thingys that I can put my own ground coffee in for the Keurig.  I however did splurge and buy a variety pack of different coffee pods so I can sample the different coffees available in the pods for the Keurig.   
.... and I made my decision to not get a Keurig for my office... the people at my nearby coffee shop treat me very well so I will keep getting my coffee there... along with more Suitors perhaps!!! ;)
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 21, 2018, 05:47:40 PM
Danielle, I have been following your suitors adventure.  Like most people, I was hoping for juicy details.  But you gave us something much better: evidence that you are a classy, sensible lady.

I hope your adventure continues to be fun and rewarding.

@KathyLauren  ... Thank you for your kind words....   I try to always control my runaway emotions, some of my friends tell me that I do that too much... but I need to like myself and not do things that I would be sorry for.
Thanks again for your reply,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Karen

Danielle, you are an incredible source of inspiration, confidence and encouragement for all of us.  And you are a classy woman.

Thank you!!!

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Rachel

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

islandgirl

Glad you made it back home! After the go go go of the road trip it is time to enjoy that first cup of coffee from your new machine! The refillable pods are a great idea. DO you grind your own beans? That way you can get the kind of grind that fits your taste. Friends who have that type of machine do like them.

It is nice that you have another day to relax before entering the office again. You strike me as a very energetic, gregarious and loyal friend. Your trip with good friends must have been a riot!
  •  

sarah1972

Great to hear you made it back home. Hope it was a fun trip and #4 does not take it too hard that you want to approach things slow. And you have another day to get ready to be back at work!

Keurig machines are pretty nice, I do however have an issue with some of the newer models and the barcoded coffee pods, they are much harder to trick into accepting re-usables. I really hope mine does not break anytime soon, I am a "re-usable" user as well and mix my own blend of beans from several varieties to get the right taste.

Great idea not to get one for the office and to keep supporting your local coffee store! It is a nice way of also socializing with people you meet there and get away from the computer screen.

Thank you so much for taking the time to chronicle your adventures! They are a lot of fun to read, very well written and funny.

•  

MistressStevie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 21, 2018, 05:19:45 PM
I am certain that Monday at my business will be hectic with all the people coming in that did NOT 
file their tax return on time or made some errors that need to be fixed with an amended filing to the IRS.

The errors may not be unrelated to any knowledge up to the extended filing date.  Restated dividends,
from a major corporation to a significant amount, have justified my last two 1040X filings.   
Interestingly the IRS and I cross mailed on one as the refund check arrived with just enough vagueness
that I called up to verify.   The IRS calculating interest owed back threw my tracking off.  Live and learn.
The state of Oregon will take forever to catch up as they are eight months behind last I check.   

With another busy season behind you may have time to suitably vet suitors! 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: islandgirl on April 21, 2018, 08:44:10 PM
Glad you made it back home! After the go go go of the road trip it is time to enjoy that first cup of coffee from your new machine! The refillable pods are a great idea. DO you grind your own beans? That way you can get the kind of grind that fits your taste. Friends who have that type of machine do like them.

It is nice that you have another day to relax before entering the office again. You strike me as a very energetic, gregarious and loyal friend. Your trip with good friends must have been a riot!

@islandgirl   .... my trip was indeed a riot and lots of fun.   It is a long trip but when shared with a vehicle full of good friends the time goes by more quickly but it is also a good time of conversation and fun.

I have already made several cups of coffee in my new Keurig and have sampled a few of the specialty coffee pods. 
I tried out my "pod-thingy" that I put my own ground coffee in and it works well but I had to "hack" the built-in IR sensor in the Keurig to allow it to work with un-official K-cup pods.  It was a simple and easy fix.
Yes, I do grind my own beans... well, at least I have my nearby coffee shop grind the beans that I purchase there... fresh ground beans make the best coffee.

Yep, another day of rest today... then back to the "salt mine" on Monday.
Thanks for your reply.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on April 21, 2018, 10:03:22 PM
Great to hear you made it back home. Hope it was a fun trip and #4 does not take it too hard that you want to approach things slow. And you have another day to get ready to be back at work!

Keurig machines are pretty nice, I do however have an issue with some of the newer models and the barcoded coffee pods, they are much harder to trick into accepting re-usables. I really hope mine does not break anytime soon, I am a "re-usable" user as well and mix my own blend of beans from several varieties to get the right taste.

Great idea not to get one for the office and to keep supporting your local coffee store! It is a nice way of also socializing with people you meet there and get away from the computer screen.

Thank you so much for taking the time to chronicle your adventures! They are a lot of fun to read, very well written and funny.

@sarah1972  .... Yes, I made it back home all in one piece!  It is a very long drive each way but with good friends it makes it a fun time too.  On the way back home I sat with #4 again in the back seat... she is OK and is acting just fine as far as I can tell.  She is still touchy-feely when she is around me but perhaps that is just how she is...  it is no secret that she has an attraction to me... that is obvious to all of my other friends... and to me!!! ;) ::)

I have already tried out my Keurig and tried several variety coffee pods.  My Kpod-thingy that I can put my own ground beans in won't work without a simple hack because of the bar code sensor in the lid of the Keurig.  It is a simple fix to make it work so I have also enjoyed using it with my own ground coffee.  If you need help with that please PM me.

YES, I am not going to get a Keurig for my office...  I like to support my local coffee shop, they are so good to me and of course the neat benefits of bumping into new Suitors there.   I have my own cheapo Mr.Coffee at my office but I never use it.

Thanks for writing and thanks for reading my "chronicles"
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 22, 2018, 09:39:23 AM
@islandgirl   .... my trip was indeed a riot and lots of fun.   It is a long trip but when shared with a vehicle full of good friends the time goes by more quickly but it is also a good time of conversation and fun.

I have already made several cups of coffee in my new Keurig and have sampled a few of the specialty coffee pods. 
I tried out my "pod-thingy" that I put my own ground coffee in and it works well but I had to "hack" the built-in IR sensor in the Keurig to allow it to work with un-official K-cup pods.  It was a simple and easy fix.
Yes, I do grind my own beans... well, at least I have my nearby coffee shop grind the beans that I purchase there... fresh ground beans make the best coffee.

Yep, another day of rest today... then back to the "salt mine" on Monday.
Thanks for your reply.
Hugs,
Danielle

After this last post, I have this image in my head of  you growing coffee beans out behind your office in a little plot of land where the the snow is pushed aside and you have scare crows up to chase away the polar bears. Am I at all close? I would like to be the first to ask for a weather check, Danielle. Is it bikini weather? Oh crap, I think I just added to the picture in my head! :o
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MistressStevie on April 21, 2018, 10:22:03 PM
The errors may not be unrelated to any knowledge up to the extended filing date.  Restated dividends,
from a major corporation to a significant amount, have justified my last two 1040X filings.   
Interestingly the IRS and I cross mailed on one as the refund check arrived with just enough vagueness
that I called up to verify.   The IRS calculating interest owed back threw my tracking off.  Live and learn.
The state of Oregon will take forever to catch up as they are eight months behind last I check.   

With another busy season behind you may have time to suitably vet suitors!

@MistressStevie  ... oh yeah, for sure, there are lots of reasons,  including the reasons you mentioned,  for my clients to visit me after their initial IRS tax filing....   that is what keeps my business growing... and busy.

... and yes, I now will have a little more time to suitably vet Suitors.  Not only is the local coffee shop a good source of Suitors but also my regular gym visits provide a source of possible Suitors. Also just getting out there with my different activities, walking, jogging, hiking, volunteering at charity events, etc... all of those are great ways to meet people....  much better than the "bar scene"  and the internet dating sites as far as I am concerned.
Thanks for visiting my "chronicles" thread and thanks for your reply post.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 22, 2018, 09:53:16 AM
After this last post, I have this image in my head of  you growing coffee beans out behind your office in a little plot of land where the the snow is pushed aside and you have scare crows up to chase away the polar bears. Am I at all close? I would like to be the first to ask for a weather check, Danielle. Is it bikini weather? Oh crap, I think I just added to the picture in my head! :o

@HappyMoni
   Thank you for your reply. 
No coffee bean growing effort here... I just go to the next door coffee shop and buy their beans and have them grind them for me.   
Not quite bikini weather here yet, the snow is gone from the streets and yards, the mountains are still heavy with a blanket of snow... the night time temps are still well-below freezing and day time temps on the 40's ... but spring is coming for sure.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Allison S

You make me feel better about being single and taking things slow.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•